Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: summer_breeze

India forum sobti fanbase are delusional,hypocrites oh yeah lustful hormonal too..they stated.. we are just ten thousand in numbers, we aren't producing his movie, or directing him!!! there are people out there small production house,invests money rightfully matters to them. am surprised y such production house are ready to throw everything on line for worst actor as people in India forum claim

Some hypocrites think only they have right to praise their fav...and well for barun fans...they dont even have right to say love u barun... well.. i m out of it now...
I dont care what an XYZ thinks about Barun Sobti.. and his fans. Whether they brand him or us with whatever cheap and disgusting name.. the fact remains.- SUCH PEOPLE DONT MATTER TO ME and like barun said- WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE anyways😆
and so does whatever filth and dirt they try to spread around... haan i m quoting one of my frnd here... "Humari aur unki aukaad mein faraq hain.."😳
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinkeye

No I am not going to stalk him. loca media pics will be uploaded by 22 yards fb page.

I am not a fangirl unfortunately.😆

ok...
riti4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonaholic

dont know but the surely love me😡 hamesha mere peeche pade rahte hai😡

Ouch me too... i hate smell of repellant coil too... Angry
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: riti4u

</div>Some hypocrites think only they have right to praise their fav...and well for barun fans...they dont even have right to say love u barun... well.. i m out of it now...
<div>I dont care what an XYZ thinks about Barun Sobti.. and his fans. Whether they brand him or us with whatever cheap and disgusting name.. the fact remains.- SUCH PEOPLE DONT MATTER TO ME and like barun said- WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE anyways😆

and so does whatever filth and dirt they try to spread around... haan i m quoting one of my frnd here... "Humari aur unki aukaad mein faraq hain.."😳

exactly who are these bunch of dipshit anyways???Edited by summer_breeze - 11 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: summer_breeze

I know neha di, we are delusional! but are every people outside IF who like sobti are delusional too huh?? morons

so the directors production house etc..are also phangals and phanboys too
Music_Junkie thumbnail
naush, where are you hiding now??
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
payal ne mera dil thora :p LOL
mishaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

</div>Some hypocrites think only they have right to praise their fav...and well for barun fans...they dont even have right to say love u barun... well.. i m out of it now...
<div>I dont care what an XYZ thinks about Barun Sobti.. and his fans. Whether they brand him or us with whatever cheap and disgusting name.. the fact remains.- SUCH PEOPLE DONT MATTER TO ME and like barun said- WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE anyways😆

and i faraq u hott girl... 😆
lagta hain,aap abhi tak naraz hain...
riti4u thumbnail
to calm ur nerves...
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

so the directors production house etc..are also phangals and phanboys too

everyone who likes him and knows him are delusional and hypocrites they state!!everyone is delusional too huh?? including the one's who acted with him huh???