<CC>When You Say Nothing At All 12 (strictly IO) - Page 58

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by polly2312

Aapko patah hai aapke aur humare beech mein iss waqt kitna distance hai???? Uss hisaab se toh yeh kuch bhi nahi hai!

Are just talking silly...joke tha! I know he looks like pakka punjabi munda...but its ok. If SRK can play the most unconvincing south indian in RaOne...then Barun can pull off a bengali character!

ok lets wait and watch. He is such a good actor, will definitely do justice to the role. I hope he learns bengali .๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sonaholic

and amrita chamkilli specially. there injuries would have been healed somewhere๐Ÿ˜ƒ
group hug to all cc members ๐Ÿค— good night.

yup Neha ke liye toh zaroor. Kya ho gaya achanak use. I hope she is well and not in pain.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Amrita was there na?
Originally posted by sonaholic

and amrita chamkilli specially. there injuries would have been healed somewhere๐Ÿ˜ƒ
group hug to all cc members ๐Ÿค— good night.
Maine kaha tha na aapse...Barun aayega...aur sab negativity uda dega...

Good night...๐Ÿค—
log off karnea  ka mannn hi nahi kar raha aaj to ...this is awesome news after ages...๐Ÿค—...
Originally posted by cathu

log off karnea  ka mannn hi nahi kar raha aaj to ...this is awesome news after ages...๐Ÿค—...
exactly...and not just because of ron and 22 yards news...but this article explains a LOT of other things too! ๐Ÿค—
Good night Sona.  have a nice day tomorrow.
He z gonna rock it yaar..he z...
Ron z started growing on me...his beard ,his unkempt hair..poetic,intellectial look...
And he looks like ron now even in his off screen IVs...no jhalak of asr...he z gonna make history...
PS- itz not delusional phangurling...
I can see his confidence n how much he z into d character from dat pic...
I have seen TONS of actors sporting their character looks in public. I have seen them sporting the most weird looks in even award functions...because they are maintaining their character looks...this is in BW & HW. Sometimes I have seen actors in HW looking so bad...and I wonder...how they can appear in public like this...but later come to know it is for a character in the movie that they are either doing or they will do!
Virtual ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— for everyone before I do some work
Originally posted by polly2312

exactly...and not just because of ron and 22 yards news...but this article explains a LOT of other things too! ๐Ÿค—

longish break n "entertainment" z gonna end...
Work z worship from now on...