Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: simim

chenghis khan was big bad dog which HH got to scare CC...whihc made perfect sense since she was a dog trainer...I think he thought that a dog trainer ,meant someone who was trained by dogs

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

I think this thread is going to the dogs now!!!!!🀣
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yovna-

aur Anarkali disco chali πŸ˜†

Bhaat a refreshing dog show  πŸ˜†

And jahanpanah is what the FL of QH calls the ML na...hmmm...
simim thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yovna-

I'm going now πŸ₯±

Bye πŸ˜ƒ
Good night or good day πŸ˜Š

Bye Yovna
simim thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly2312

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

I think this thread is going to the dogs now!!!!!🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I mean y else would he get a dog to scare her yaar?
polly_mk thumbnail

But she is not yet chanchans saas na...so she has to go to places where chanchan and her friends maybe there and take revenge...in her kitchen sh can take revenge against her bahus only na...pls explain to ur husband

I think he said it more like...see how she went to a computer class and took revenge...have you seen any saas/vamp doing like that.

I will agree that the computer class and wildlife camp ideas are fresh. But at the high level the ideas might be good...but the execution is very silly...that is off putting. In IPK...we had many silly scenes...but the execution/dialogues etc...elevated it and made it enjoyable.
simim thumbnail
yaa...till re-marriage nothing was a OTT as the stuff shown here...but becoz they had set the standards so high we used to find everything OTTπŸ˜†
simim thumbnail
See the goat was a novel idea in IPK;...but it never showed the score in a match or typed mails on ASRs laptop...thats y i loved IPK
polly_mk thumbnail
I know you had read the written update for the episode and found the computer class scene bizarre. But if you had seen it na...it was different...SP rocked in that! She was actually intimidating that purvi girl. And they show that purvi is not a very bold girl...so she got scared and nervous. That scene worked for me...most of the SP scenes work for me in that show...just that she is very very bad! Like black! very manipulative. I actually felt like punching her teeth out in that computer class scene!

Edited by polly2312 - 11 years ago
polly_mk thumbnail

See the goat was a novel idea in IPK;...but it never showed the score in a match or typed mails on ASRs laptop...thats y i loved IPK

She did reveal the will papers to Shyamu once. That led to ASR kidnapping! She was a bad goat! bad bad goat! 😑
simim thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly2312

I know you had read the written update for the episode and found the computer class scene bizarre. But if you had seen it na...it was different...SP rocked in that! She was actually intimidating that purvi girl. And they show that purvi is not a very bold girl...so she got scared and nervous. That scene worked for me...most of the SP scenes work for me in that show...just that she is very very bad! Like black! very manipulative. I actually felt like punching her teeth out in that computer class scene!

Ya she is a very good actress...in the episode I saw also...she was really good...she acts the best in the whole show...that Ranjana bahu also acts well...she is a lazy girl na...I am sure CC will have ample pravacahn opportunity in the futureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†