Originally posted by summer_breeze

Angel's show huh???

flawless comment please...
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by naaza_deen

flawless comment please...

jachu, clear me about this flawless doubt plz
Wohi yaaro! Frm phone, so replies will be a bit late.

Yaar, its such a boring promo. If any general viewer watches it, be sure they will let friends n family to watch IPL for the next 3 seasons. 😆
Originally posted by blueballoon

Wohi yaaro! Frm phone, so replies will be a bit late.

Yaar, its such a boring promo. If any general viewer watches it, be sure they will let friends n family to watch IPL for the next 3 seasons. 😆

jachu, I hope one part of the world isn't stating that sachin,Gayle should learn from dall.: how to play cricket!! wait I'll be dammed if someone says this IPL is success because the goddess herself is in action with ball and bat playing the gentleman's game.. 🥱
Ashwini, misha, noushi...Hehe... Word update of the promo.

Chanchan bats n asks 'anarkali score kya hua' n dog goes n touches card with 6 written. Chanchan gives the lift of the eyebrow, 'i knw it all look'. 😆 Kya kya dekhna padtha hai, ek chutki Ipl match ke liye.

Chanchan bats n asks 'anarkali score kya hua' n dog goes n touches card with 6 written. Chanchan gives the lift of the eyebrow, 'i knw it all look'. 😆 Kya kya dekhna padtha hai, ek chutki Ipl match ke liye.

hum aapke hain kaun istyle????

wen you said the female lead of the show, I was like wondering how in the world such a pathbreaking scene doesn't have any dog in the scene..
Ek eyebrow lift ki keemat tum kya jano Jachu ... Har ASR ki fame hai yeh ek eyebrow ki lift !!!

😆
Originally posted by summer_breeze

wen you said the female lead of the show, I was like wondering how in the world such a pathbreaking scene doesn't have any dog in the scene..

ouch!!!!

jachu, was puchpuch bowling to chanchan??thats the oly way I can see a six!!! I heard the show is refreshing, new and focuses on social awareness with lecturing sessions!!