<CC>When You Say Nothing At All 12 (strictly IO) - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by simim

Polly is emulating a lot of flawless traits no aaj kal? Her 50 reminded me of someones 50000 fans comment๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...nahiii...

well...I do speak out of turn and cut him off sometimes. ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by Nan08

helloo everyone and byeee too.. take care ๐Ÿค—
hi and bye itni jaldi๐Ÿ˜†
guess i too need to sleep too tired today. good night๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Nan08

helloo everyone and byeee too.. take care ๐Ÿค—

hey nadini, why bye?
Originally posted by Kranu

Simi if there are rumours it would have been all around the media, journals will not leave single info when BS and SI are famous jodi. Barun leaving rumours were all around media and eventually we know it's true.  Gul rumours are also circulated in IF/FB/twitter but none was true and not even talked by media. All these rumours are generated by fans to live up for their fanatsy.
Arre media also knows that it is all just silly fantasies. You think media would not pick something up and splash it all over?? Barun's family has not connections in the industry...so it is not like they have control over the media! Even the most gossip oriented magazines would have picked something up if there was anything to pick up!
dont talk about other fanbases much. It will lead to trouble.

But Payal...which fanbase are we talking about? On IF/FB/Twitter everyone knows that ugly rumours are being spread about Barun and Sanaya...so we are just saying ke howcome no media news is there abt them...I mean the link I pasted here was a perfect opportunity for TOI to insinuate that something was going on...they mentioned for other jodis...but not a word...but ppl refuse to use Logic and common sense for this
Originally posted by simim

But Payal...which fanbase are we talking about? On IF/FB/Twitter everyone knows that ugly rumours are being spread about Barun and Sanaya...so we are just saying ke howcome no media news is there abt them...I mean the link I pasted here was a perfect opportunity for TOI to insinuate that something was going on...they mentioned for other jodis...but not a word...but ppl refuse to use Logic and common sense for this

we all know Simi IF has different rules for different groups. Sarun shippers would be read as targetting a fanbase here as we all know they exist here only in various CCs.

Simi if there are rumours it would have been all around the media, journals will not leave single info when BS and SI are famous onscreen jodi. Barun leaving rumours were all around media and eventually we know it's true. Gul rumours are also circulated in IF/FB/twitter but none was true and not even talked by media. All these rumours are generated by fans to live up for their fanatsy.

Exactly ... Why on earth will media leave a chance to such handsome piece of gossips ?

Gul and SaRun rumours both. RK and Ekta's professional differences was all over the media ... So were other jodi.

What so special about IPK that only "insiders info" providers are the only ones with the news wrapped tightly inside "logic" and winks ???Edited by .Sama. - 11 years ago
RK and Ekta rumour about relation? what?

Simi if there are rumours it would have been all around the media, journals will not leave single info when BS and SI are famous onscreen jodi. Barun leaving rumours were all around media and eventually we know it's true.  Gul rumours are also circulated in IF/FB/twitter but none was true and not even talked by media. All these rumours are generated by fans to live up for their fanatsy.
these rumours created by fans only ...m also wonering and questions to these people if they r so  confident  why it is not talked and confirmed by media... infact we never heard such rumours in media ...these are just self created by these so called SaRun fans...