The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sujith1001..

kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

I sincerely wish this post may remain OPEN!!! but hardly any chancesLOL 

Shhh U called RK mental??Shocked chalo u get more love letters now...
welcome to forum btw!! Smile
Thanks, I know... But I call a spade a spade Smile

..Sujith1001..

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
i agree! VD acted wellClap! liked the episode, was intense and captivating, but he for sure looks like he is mentally sick!
KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyas

Originally posted by KittuPratzz

I sincerely wish this post may remain OPEN!!! but hardly any chancesLOL 

Shhh U called RK mental??Shocked chalo u get more love letters now...
welcome to forum btw!! Smile
Thanks, I know... But I call a spade a spade Smile

nah..u shouldn't ...if you do then they TAG you as Basher!!!! Big smile wowww..wat a compliment right?? Embarrassed

Well regarding your post then...neither i give a damn about his actions nor the CRAP words he Spit. what ever he does..its VENOM. 

"The greatest weakness of all is the great fear of appearing weak."

Its very clearly shown why he has brought his BIWI(all of sudden she becomes biwi..becoz ryt now he is under going treatment..as he is suffering Amnesia!!!) to his home...and he clearly stated that its just nok -jhok. 
but ppl appreciateehis Kameenapan LOL. what if Madhu does same with him...what if she breaks his heart and says it was just a nok-jhok..will same ppl support her?? Nahhh..there she becomes Ruthless Women. Big smile 
Learn MIRROR theory fast!! or else ppl will Lecture You!!! WinkLOL 
everyone knows this is just a show..no need to Shout and Voice out ur words...as if one saying will change one Opinion!!! Stern Smile

..Sujith1001..

ColdEnchantress IF-Rockerz
ColdEnchantress
ColdEnchantress

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
PSYCHO.. MENTAL HELP?? Err.. I guess we are watchng different shows..
GirijaM Senior Member
GirijaM
GirijaM

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I accept your point of view. RK has lost it totally. He has proved to us that the only place that he should be is in a mental aslyum under the care of doctors. The fact that after all this he still thinks he is her husband and only he has the right to mentally and physically abusive to her says that he is beyond help. After all this there is no way he can redeem himself according to me. Instead of dishing out this garbage the cv's could have shown us Sultan Madhu Aryan track.

..Sujith1001..

GirijaM Senior Member
GirijaM
GirijaM

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyas

Originally posted by piya-

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">A very good post</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Why does a man think that still a lady has to walk as per his norms why is it so hard for him to digest that a lady can lead her life without a man independently and happily? I hate this so called cheap mentality of the educated fools</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">The moment RK said WHY SHD I BE SORRY? IT WAS AM MERE SWEET MARTIAL RIFT *NOK JHOK* between both of us nothing else I swear i felt like setting his whole body to fire so that maybe after he goes through this physical pain of burning he might SLIGHTLY understand the pain of that girl whom he disowned, and defamed in public</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I wish Madhu's sole reason to stay at that mansion is to avenge her PRIDE, HER SELFLESS LOVE, HER SELF RESPECT, HER DIGNITY, HER STRENGTH AND HER PURITY by playing with RK'S SELFISH OBSESSION Its high time now mb needs to stab his heart with a pain that he had gifted her so that once he questions her that time she will answer IT WASN'T A FIGHT BUT IT WAS A MERE SILLY RIIFT BETWEEN TWO STRANGERS</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Its time that Madhu takes revenge frm RK and emerges out to b a bold and brave woman who does not need a man to complete him All those who say ITS DIFFICULT TO FORGET UR FIRST LOVE let me make a rectification its high time that we say
ITS DIFFICULT TO FORGET UR TRUE LOVE Madhu deserves a man who loves and respects her A selfish maniac can never be the man whom a girl desires how muchever goodlooking he might be as at the end of the day A GOLDEN HEART MAN ALWAYS PROVES TO B A BLESSING rather than A CURSE OF A GOOD LOOKING HANDSOME STONE</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Strictly my POV</font>

</div>
<div>

Word to Word my thoughts... Why do Indian television- shows that Women are weak and has to listen to whatever a man says... I was feeling like slapping someone ( a man) while watching the episode... Thank god my hubby was not aroundLOL

You have expressed what I have been thinking and feeling. The creative team instead of making Madhu out to be the strong woman that she really is have made her look weak. Instead of making her stand up to RK and handle him firmly. and let him know she is not one to be pushed around they have done the opposite. Anyway there is not much you can do when dealing with a lunatic. The show has gone to the dogs. Lets see how they get out of this. I do not know if they can get out of this mess.

piya-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index