Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK is mentally Ill (Page 2)

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
A very good post 

Why does a man think that still a lady has to walk as per his norms why is it so hard for him to digest that a lady can lead her life without a man independently and happily? I hate this so called cheap mentality of the educated fools
The moment RK said WHY SHD I BE SORRY? IT WAS AM MERE SWEET MARTIAL RIFT *NOK JHOK* between both of us nothing else I swear i felt like setting his whole body to fire so that maybe after he goes through this physical pain of burning he might SLIGHTLY understand the pain of that girl whom he disowned, and defamed in public

I wish Madhu's sole reason to stay at that mansion is to avenge her PRIDE, HER SELFLESS LOVE, HER SELF RESPECT, HER DIGNITY, HER STRENGTH AND HER PURITY by playing with RK'S SELFISH OBSESSION Its high time now mb needs to stab his heart with a pain that he had gifted her so that once he questions her that time she will answer IT WASN'T A FIGHT BUT IT WAS A MERE SILLY RIIFT BETWEEN TWO STRANGERS

Its time that Madhu takes revenge frm RK and emerges out to b a bold and brave woman who does not need a man to complete him All those who say ITS DIFFICULT TO FORGET UR FIRST LOVE let me make a rectification its high time that we say 
ITS DIFFICULT TO FORGET UR TRUE LOVE Madhu deserves a man who loves and respects her A selfish maniac can never be the man whom a girl desires how muchever goodlooking he might be as at the end of the day A GOLDEN HEART MAN ALWAYS PROVES TO B A BLESSING rather than A CURSE OF A GOOD LOOKING HANDSOME STONE

Strictly my POV 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniK..Sujith1001..--Udhay--

dipi.15 Goldie
dipi.15
dipi.15

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Agree, dont know what cv's want from his character,
What he is doing is absolutly not love, its smthing like obsession,
He is nothing but an obsessive lover
M not his hater, I too loved him, n rishabala too, untill he is showing that agression n obsession 2wrds madhu.
He was the man who wanted to hurt n insult madhu, untill sultan came, n suddenly he realises his "love"
Wow, if he love her, then there r other ways
But why this style. Or this is RK Style Confused
Com'on,, it looks like they r turning his character in negative
I want him to be hero

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyas--Udhay--

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Nice Post 

Disgusting Track.

For how long RK will torture Madhu.CV's Gone Mad .

Edited by BaraniK - 10 April 2013 at 10:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sujith1001..--Udhay--

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

A very good post 

Why does a man think that still a lady has to walk as per his norms why is it so hard for him to digest that a lady can lead her life without a man independently and happily? I hate this so called cheap mentality of the educated fools
The moment RK said WHY SHD I BE SORRY? IT WAS AM MERE SWEET MARTIAL RIFT *NOK JHOK* between both of us nothing else I swear i felt like setting his whole body to fire so that maybe after he goes through this physical pain of burning he might SLIGHTLY understand the pain of that girl whom he disowned, and defamed in public

I wish Madhu's sole reason to stay at that mansion is to avenge her PRIDE, HER SELFLESS LOVE, HER SELF RESPECT, HER DIGNITY, HER STRENGTH AND HER PURITY by playing with RK'S SELFISH OBSESSION Its high time now mb needs to stab his heart with a pain that he had gifted her so that once he questions her that time she will answer IT WASN'T A FIGHT BUT IT WAS A MERE SILLY RIIFT BETWEEN TWO STRANGERS

Its time that Madhu takes revenge frm RK and emerges out to b a bold and brave woman who does not need a man to complete him All those who say ITS DIFFICULT TO FORGET UR FIRST LOVE let me make a rectification its high time that we say 
ITS DIFFICULT TO FORGET UR TRUE LOVE
Madhu deserves a man who loves and respects her A selfish maniac can never be the man whom a girl desires how muchever goodlooking he might be as at the end of the day A GOLDEN HEART MAN ALWAYS PROVES TO B A BLESSING rather than A CURSE OF A GOOD LOOKING HANDSOME STONE

Strictly my POV 

@Red -I To Felt The Same.
@Green -Well Said .High Time He Also Feel The Pain.
@Blue-I Badly Wish Madhu Do It.Hope CV's Go This Way.Fed Up Of Seeing Madhu Used As Toy In Rk Hand.
@Pink- Well Said.Completely Agree It Is Difficult To Forgive First True Love Not Fake Love.
@Brown-Very Aptly Said.Look Does Not Matter .Rich Or Poor Does Not Matter.A Wonmen  Need A Man  Who Respect Her N Her Feeling.A Man With A Golden Heart .RK Does Not Fit In To This Category.

I Badly Wish Madhu To Return The Favour To RK In His Style.Then Only The Pshyco Will Know What Is Actual Pain His.

He Is Doing All This To Prove Dipali.That He Truly Love Madhu.But He Does Not Love Her.

GirijaM..Sujith1001..piya-

kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

A very good post 

ITS DIFFICULT TO FORGET UR TRUE LOVE Madhu deserves a man who loves and respects her A selfish maniac can never be the man whom a girl desires how muchever goodlooking he might be as at the end of the day A GOLDEN HEART MAN ALWAYS PROVES TO B A BLESSING rather than A CURSE OF A GOOD LOOKING HANDSOME STONE

Strictly my POV 

Word to Word my thoughts... Why do Indian television- shows that Women are weak and has to listen to whatever a man says... I was feeling like slapping someone ( a man) while watching the episode... Thank god my hubby was not around LOL

Edited by kalyas - 10 April 2013 at 10:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GirijaMBaraniK..Sujith1001..piya-

dipi.15 Goldie
dipi.15
dipi.15

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyas

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">A very good post</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Why does a man think that still a lady has to walk as per his norms why is it so hard for him to digest that a lady can lead her life without a man independently and happily? I hate this so called cheap mentality of the educated fools</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">The moment RK said WHY SHD I BE SORRY? IT WAS AM MERE SWEET MARTIAL RIFT *NOK JHOK* between both of us nothing else I swear i felt like setting his whole body to fire so that maybe after he goes through this physical pain of burning he might SLIGHTLY understand the pain of that girl whom he disowned, and defamed in public</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I wish Madhu's sole reason to stay at that mansion is to avenge her PRIDE, HER SELFLESS LOVE, HER SELF RESPECT, HER DIGNITY, HER STRENGTH AND HER PURITY by playing with RK'S SELFISH OBSESSION Its high time now mb needs to stab his heart with a pain that he had gifted her so that once he questions her that time she will answer IT WASN'T A FIGHT BUT IT WAS A MERE SILLY RIIFT BETWEEN TWO STRANGERS</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Its time that Madhu takes revenge frm RK and emerges out to b a bold and brave woman who does not need a man to complete him All those who say ITS DIFFICULT TO FORGET UR FIRST LOVE let me make a rectification its high time that we say
ITS DIFFICULT TO FORGET UR TRUE LOVE Madhu deserves a man who loves and respects her A selfish maniac can never be the man whom a girl desires how muchever goodlooking he might be as at the end of the day A GOLDEN HEART MAN ALWAYS PROVES TO B A BLESSING rather than A CURSE OF A GOOD LOOKING HANDSOME STONE</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Strictly my POV</font>

</div>
<div>

Word to Word my thoughts... Why do Indian television- shows that Women are weak and has to listen to whatever a man says... I was feeling like slapping someone ( a man) while watching the episode... Thank god my hubby was not aroundLOL

Same, n u know wt, in yesterday's episode, when madhu was reminding him those memories on set, the one she slapped him, I was actually enjoying that.
N when they were in car, n RK kissed her hand, I was literally saying now slap him harf again, fir dekhenge konsa revenge leta hai, y madhu is tolerating all this, this is irritating

kalyas..Sujith1001..piya-

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyas

A very good post 

Strictly my POV 

Word to Word my thoughts... Why do Indian television- shows that Women are weak and has to listen to whatever a man says... I was feeling like slapping someone ( a man) while watching the episode... Thank god my hubby was not around LOL

Because it is written by a man n produced by man.Male ego u see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sujith1001..

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I sincerely wish this post may remain OPEN!!! but hardly any chancesLOL 

Shhh U called RK mental??Shocked chalo u get more love letters now...
welcome to forum btw!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sujith1001..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index