kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly, He needs to get checked... Even now he does not apologize and feel bad for what he did... instead he is still arrogant and behaving like a sick person... 

Come on, I like Vivian but RK character is beyond words... Please do not misunderstand me... If we encounter a person like this in real life, we will be chocked in life...

I hope he starts repenting at some point... Eagerly waiting for that track...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't get your hopes high buddy! We ain't getting a proper redemption track ever!! This madness is what CVs call redemption. What a bloody joke!! The CVs have really lost it I tell ya! Showing stuff like handcuffs...what kind of social message are they sending out to those illiterate people out there?
They have done irreparable damage to RK's character and the show!!

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for this sensible Post! 😊

RK's character is ruined by CVs! 😳
kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Don't get your hopes high buddy! We ain't getting a proper redemption track ever!! This madness is what CVs call redemption. What a bloody joke!! The CVs have really lost it I tell ya! Showing stuff like handcuffs...what kind of social message are they sending out to those illiterate people out there?

They have done irreparable damage to RK's character and the show!!

I felt so sad after today's episode... I love this serial but the character is so ruined for me today that I started disliking RK more now than when he deceived Madhu a couple of months ago...
kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

*sigh* 

😆

It's like some are watching a different show. 
desiangel24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you. His character is just so disgusting. He's obbessed with Madhu now, I just want to know what does he really love about her. All I remeber is his madness started when Madhu became active in something else and it wasn't about RK. I am growning more to like Sultan because he acknowleged her as a person and he's not so crazy. RK needs to develop really feelings and emotions. He did so much cruel things to her. I would never forgive him, but the thing that bothers me the most is that he hasn't said, "It because I love you," or "I'm sorry, please forgive me" or "I need you" its always my right, my only, my everything. Goodness so much ego, and ignorance and arrogrance. I just don't like it at all! 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desiangel24

I totally agree with you. His character is just so disgusting. He's obbessed with Madhu now, I just want to know what does he really love about her. All I remeber is his madness started when Madhu became active in something else and it wasn't about RK. I am growning more to like Sultan because he acknowleged her as a person and he's not so crazy. RK needs to develop really feelings and emotions. He did so much cruel things to her. I would never forgive him, but the thing that bothers me the most is that he hasn't said, "It because I love you," or "I'm sorry, please forgive me" or "I need you" its always my right, my only, my everything. Goodness so much ego, and ignorance and arrogrance. I just don't like it at all! 

@Bold: Exactly!! 
piya- thumbnail
A very good post 

Why does a man think that still a lady has to walk as per his norms why is it so hard for him to digest that a lady can lead her life without a man independently and happily? I hate this so called cheap mentality of the educated fools
The moment RK said WHY SHD I BE SORRY? IT WAS AM MERE SWEET MARTIAL RIFT *NOK JHOK* between both of us nothing else I swear i felt like setting his whole body to fire so that maybe after he goes through this physical pain of burning he might SLIGHTLY understand the pain of that girl whom he disowned, and defamed in public

I wish Madhu's sole reason to stay at that mansion is to avenge her PRIDE, HER SELFLESS LOVE, HER SELF RESPECT, HER DIGNITY, HER STRENGTH AND HER PURITY by playing with RK'S SELFISH OBSESSION Its high time now mb needs to stab his heart with a pain that he had gifted her so that once he questions her that time she will answer IT WASN'T A FIGHT BUT IT WAS A MERE SILLY RIIFT BETWEEN TWO STRANGERS

Its time that Madhu takes revenge frm RK and emerges out to b a bold and brave woman who does not need a man to complete him All those who say ITS DIFFICULT TO FORGET UR FIRST LOVE let me make a rectification its high time that we say 
ITS DIFFICULT TO FORGET UR TRUE LOVE Madhu deserves a man who loves and respects her A selfish maniac can never be the man whom a girl desires how muchever goodlooking he might be as at the end of the day A GOLDEN HEART MAN ALWAYS PROVES TO B A BLESSING rather than A CURSE OF A GOOD LOOKING HANDSOME STONE

Strictly my POV 

dipi.15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree, dont know what cv's want from his character,
What he is doing is absolutly not love, its smthing like obsession,
He is nothing but an obsessive lover
M not his hater, I too loved him, n rishabala too, untill he is showing that agression n obsession 2wrds madhu.
He was the man who wanted to hurt n insult madhu, untill sultan came, n suddenly he realises his "love"
Wow, if he love her, then there r other ways
But why this style. Or this is RK Style 😕
Com'on,, it looks like they r turning his character in negative
I want him to be hero
BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post 

Disgusting Track.

For how long RK will torture Madhu.CV's Gone Mad .
Edited by BaraniK - 11 years ago