Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Surprising decisions... (Page 3)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina.

Even I was surprised! Stern Smile How can he, all suddenly, tell that he wants to Marry Rajji? Geek

Coming to think of it, he's been living in Canada most of his life and so he's probably more conditioned to being outspoken about your opinions and doing what seems "logical" without thinking much about the family politics of it all. It's only people that have lived back home who realize that there is an unspoken CODE of how to do things around elders and guests.. People living abroad are more focused on their ability to voice their opinions and choices without any backlash. So I'm figuring that's a bit of what happened too - he liked Rajji and it seemed to make sense to say that out loud. Even though it wasn't a really smart decision to the rest of us looking in who knew better.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful.-Swetha-

beautiful. IF-Sizzlerz
beautiful.
beautiful.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Even I was surprised! Stern Smile How can he, all suddenly, tell that he wants to Marry Rajji? Geek

Coming to think of it, he's been living in Canada most of his life and so he's probably more conditioned to being outspoken about your opinions and doing what seems "logical" without thinking much about the family politics of it all. It's only people that have lived back home who realize that there is an unspoken CODE of how to do things around elders and guests.. People living abroad are more focused on their ability to voice their opinions and choices without any backlash. So I'm figuring that's a bit of what happened too - he liked Rajji and it seemed to make sense to say that out loud. Even though it wasn't a really smart decision to the rest of us looking in who knew better.. LOL

Hahha.. right! LOL But even people who live abroad, like me, think more than trice before taking any such decision! ROFL He was just too... fast! Embarrassed

-Fivr--Swetha-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Hahha.. right! LOL But even people who live abroad, like me, think more than trice before taking any such decision! ROFL He was just too... fast! Embarrassed

Oh who am I kidding.. That was just a terrible decision on his part no matter what way we look at it. I mean he just comes downstairs and says I want to marry Rajji instead.. Blindsides EVERYONE. *shakes head* He redeemed himself a bit my then taking the blame for all of the mess and leaving Rajji out of it but of course we don't know how much good that really did. If Desho wants to be upset about this and blame Nirvail for it, she WILL.. Irrespective of what some NRI munda says. So we'll just have to wait and watch for that..

beautiful.-Swetha-

beautiful. IF-Sizzlerz
beautiful.
beautiful.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Oh who am I kidding.. That was just a terrible decision on his part no matter what way we look at it. I mean he just comes downstairs and says I want to marry Rajji instead.. Blindsides EVERYONE. *shakes head* He redeemed himself a bit my then taking the blame for all of the mess and leaving Rajji out of it but of course we don't know how much good that really did. If Desho wants to be upset about this and blame Nirvail for it, she WILL.. Irrespective of what some NRI munda says. So we'll just have to wait and watch for that..

Right..Embarrassed Just can't wait for today's epi! Day Dreaming

-Fivr--Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index