Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Surprising decisions... (Page 2)

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

gapgirl Senior Member
gapgirl
gapgirl

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
It was an interesting ep, for sure...

But part of me wonders how much Amreek was even telling the truth:

Does he genuinely like Rajji or did he just use that as an excuse to help get Bani out of the rishta? It's unclear, but I get the feeling he did kinda of like Rajji...But unfortunately he didn't realize what a big daraar he was creating b/w the families once more. 

Just like with the brother who was given the opp to go to Canada, now once again, their daughter is being given the opp to marry an NRI over Bani & co...

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beingloved

True.. the scenes were handled quite maturely and in a realistic way unlike most of the shows these days.

Me too thought that Amreek would have talked to his parents first in private.

Also, Bani's father ordering to take Bani inside for preventing her form further agony & insult was quite mature.And then Nirvail sending Rajji inside while talks of her marriage were on was like what a father would do in reality. Unlike TRP hungry shows these days where lead female protagonist would stay there and keep on crying just to be present in each & every frameAngry

If we talk about culture, then this is our real cultureSmile

I did like that too. It was pretty simple and understated - lacking all the melodrama that I've come to loathe. LOL And talking of simple, how nice was that small scene with Desho and Bhinder where Bhinder went over to provide support to Desho.. So quietly and simply done.

-Swetha-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritikakk

i also liked how it was handled, rather then stretching this issue into some huge blown up misunderstanding, however, seeing how desho tends to be holding onto a grudge for so many years, i get d feeling presently she may not retailiate as strongly, but somewhere down d road she may use this as a way to taunt n insult d 'neighbours' again... yet, i do hope, i am proven wrong!

I'm pretty sure that she is definitely going to think back to this eventually and consider this in the wrong light once the shock of it all wears off. Initially she seems to be allowing herself to believe in Nirvail's honesty and the "accident" aspect of this whole situation but sooner or later she will come around and say that Nirvail and his family in some way sabotaged the happiness of her daughter.. Just because when things don't work out for you, you look for someone to blame and when she's been using Nirvail as an excuse for her unhappiness for so long, why'd she stop now?

-Swetha-

beautiful. IF-Sizzlerz
beautiful.
beautiful.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Even I was surprised! Stern Smile How can he, all suddenly, tell that he wants to Marry Rajji? Geek

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango-frost

why do i have a feeling desho will give in for rajji-amreek rishta?? the look on her face today when nirvail rejected the proposal and said that rajji would never steal bani's right, was somewhat of a melting/understanding look...initially she may not like the idea of it, but will give in soon enough...but then try even harder to find another nri for bani, and this time, not do much research on him Cry

I definitely think that Rajji is going to marry Amreek because I read in one of the news articles (can't remember which oneLOL) that Amreek and his family are going to portray the "nice NRI" aspect of this situation since not all NRIs are evil, money hungry people. So I think Rajji will end up with the "nice NRIs" and Bani will sadly be thrown to the not-so-nice ones simply because by that time Desho will be desperate and much more relaxed about doing research on their family lest that rishta goes out of her hands too.

-Swetha-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

-Swetha-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

It was an interesting ep, for sure...

But part of me wonders how much Amreek was even telling the truth:

Does he genuinely like Rajji or did he just use that as an excuse to help get Bani out of the rishta? It's unclear, but I get the feeling he did kinda of like Rajji...But unfortunately he didn't realize what a big daraar he was creating b/w the families once more. 

Just like with the brother who was given the opp to go to Canada, now once again, their daughter is being given the opp to marry an NRI over Bani & co...

I think it's a bit of both - he knows he can't say yes to Bani, so she's out of the picture but at the same time Rajji seems more his pace. He's a well educated and seemingly open minded guy who would naturally want a wife that would be able to keep up with his pace and challenge his thoughts. Bani seemed more docile for his taste and since she was off the table to begin with, it left room for him to think about Rajji instead.

Because if it was just about not marrying Bani then he could just as easily have said no and walked away. He did not need to give a "reason" why  he didn't like her, much less one that involved saying that he liked her cousin more. I think the "no" to Bani was because he knew she liked someone else but the "yes" to Rajji was because he liked her a bit more. Ermm Her spontaneity and her general personality.

gapgirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index