Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~Tere Naal Love Hogaya~Ram kapoor -AT#3 (Page 87)

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Mani u there? So Frankly what do u think about yes'days epi?  asked because i had been reading a lot of criticisms.

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
it was ok epi and entertaining leads arent available so this scenes are shot am ok with the epi
Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

it was ok epi and entertaining leads arent available so this scenes are shot am ok with the epi

Excately Mani, these r my thoughts too , may b because v r hardcore fans.The leads aren't there so the cvs r tryring 2 keep us interested with fillers & this time its better than usual.But one problem is that everything seems to b a bit messed up, isn't it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mani-RK

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Excately Mani, these r my thoughts too , may b because v r hardcore fans.The leads aren't there so the cvs r tryring 2 keep us interested with fillers & this time its better than usual.But one problem is that everything seems to b a bit messed up, isn't it?
yeah am confused what exactly this ram leela is all about now?sid aye mrg property back sid to jail but y so much dragging?

Annthew

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

yeah am confused what exactly this ram leela is all about now?sid aye mrg property back sid to jail but y so much dragging?

this whole drama is beyound my understanding but i'm just enjoying the Raya moments & ----u know who!! But balh even at its worst is better than the other soaps. Come on yaar, all that rona- dhona, harrasing bahu's in the name of traditions, all love sick wifes, ready to b tested like Sita Devi, omg , i can't stand any of those. But no criticisms about them!

Mani-RK

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I now hav a feeling that , this drama & dragging will continue till IPL is over & Raya can shoot 2'gether & then Sid will escape with one of the kids & bang--- leap happens.

Mani-RK

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

this whole drama is beyound my understanding but i'm just enjoying the Raya moments & ----u know who!! But balh even at its worst is better than the other soaps. Come on yaar, all that rona- dhona, harrasing bahu's in the name of traditions, all love sick wifes, ready to b tested like Sita Devi, omg , i can't stand any of those. But no criticisms about them!
True this is far better the other  shows are about saas bahu kitchen drama and husband treating wife has a puppet and playing with a girl's emotions no respect for wife and some about women who knows only to sacrifice nothing else balh is very realistic.

Good news is my friends are back to watching balh they left in season 2 and now thay are back i guess season 2 is worst phase of balh except pihu

Annthew

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

I now hav a feeling that , this drama & dragging will continue till IPL is over & Raya can shoot 2'gether & then Sid will escape with one of the kids & bang--- leap happens.
and the kid shudnt be pihu or new born dats it 

Annthew

Go to top