Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~Tere Naal Love Hogaya~Ram kapoor -AT#3 (Page 70)

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
A very, very haappywaala gud morn to all.Big smile
       Got up in high  spirits 2'day, while making breakfast , i couldn't hide my smile as i thought about what Viru asked in reply to my question, my hus saw it , & was pestering me to know the reason 4 my smile, in the end just before going to office he concluded thats it has surely got to do with" ur bade & ur Ram'" ----He----he!
            But now my smile is fading after i saw the new promo, it means the naughty encounter is just a ' carrot' & why do u guys think Priya is stressed out???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mani-RK

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

A very, very haappywaala gud morn to all.Big smile
       Got up in high  spirits 2'day, while making breakfast , i couldn't hide my smile as i thought about what Viru asked in reply to my question, my hus saw it , & was pestering me to know the reason 4 my smile, in the end just before going to office he concluded thats it has surely got to do with" ur bade & ur Ram'" ----He----he!
            But now my smile is fading after i saw the new promo, it means the naughty encounter is just a ' carrot' & why do u guys think Priya is stressed out???
ha ha have read ur convo very naughty viru ha ha Ur husband is smart unice. Ur blushing is directly proportional to ram or rayaLOL.

priya wud be stressed for ram leela wat else? The So called romantic scene in diff frames will be a little one i think

Annthew

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Mani, why yaar, Hamare saath hi aisa kyo hotha hai????. 4 the first time cvs decide to giv us cute scenes  but at the time when Raya r not available. Weren't these the scenes v were dying to see????Disapprove

Mani-RK

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Mani, why yaar, Hamare saath hi aisa kyo hotha hai????. 4 the first time cvs decide to giv us cute scenes  but at the time when Raya r not available. Weren't these the scenes v were dying to see????Disapprove
these cv's are really brainless sab saath hote hain they hardly give such romantic scenes now in sep frames they will romance speaking to walls no hugs and i was expecting danceCry

Annthew

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

these cv's are really brainless sab saath hote hain they hardly give such romantic scenes now in sep frames they will romance speaking to walls no hugs and i was expecting danceCry

Season 2 i;e after the reunion v haven't had a single decent hug yet , Why?/ Has the actors decided not to??

Mani-RK

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Season 2 i;e after the reunion v haven't had a single decent hug yet , Why?/ Has the actors decided not to??
lol no they did hug in preggy revealation episode ram two two hugs and i dont understand why they are ntot showing any bedroom scenes i mean not C nite but atleast RaYa talking to each other ETc
Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
This serial is so good. excellent actors, scope 4 good story & drama, but the cvs r not making any efforts. See , isn't it time they changed the banner? Is it so much hard work? They should learn from other channels, how they promote their serials & actors as well.

Mani-RK

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

This serial is so good. excellent actors, scope 4 good story & drama, but the cvs r not making any efforts. See , isn't it time they changed the banner? Is it so much hard work? They should learn from other channels, how they promote their serials & actors as well.
Yup the banner is boring its about Pihu's parents not about RaYa

Annthew

Go to top