Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~Tere Naal Love Hogaya~Ram kapoor -AT#3 (Page 37)

sahana747 IF-Dazzler
sahana747
sahana747

Joined: 21 March 2012
Posts: 3131

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vironikajain

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by PKBAAA

Hallo dears, Monday is here at last.Big smile. Looks like everybody had a good weekend.My kids hav gone to mummy's 4 a few daysWink.Did u see the new article? what is this new thing about painting walls? I don't get it, did any of u understand it?
lol who knows i am not excited though wats the fun when we dont have ram in the scene

Me too not at all excited bcoz they re in separate frame is spinning in my head
We are taken for a royal rideAngryPreggy ke do scenes dikhake separation ke bahaane  banake ,they will show all separate scenes.leaving us fuming with disappointment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthewvironikajain

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 12862

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahana747

Originally posted by vironikajain

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by PKBAAA

Hallo dears, Monday is here at last.Big smile. Looks like everybody had a good weekend.My kids hav gone to mummy's 4 a few daysWink.Did u see the new article? what is this new thing about painting walls? I don't get it, did any of u understand it?
lol who knows i am not excited though wats the fun when we dont have ram in the scene

Me too not at all excited bcoz they re in separate frame is spinning in my head

We are taken for a royal rideAngryPreggy ke do scenes dikhake separation ke bahaane banake ,they will show all separate scenes.leaving us fuming with disappointment.

Exactly i m not liking it at all yeh preggy track ki kyun band baja rhe hai Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahana747

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 4053

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
As i wrote earlier the preggy track has a lot of scope 4 drama , but the cvs will hav to use their brains to make it interesting instead of choosing the easy way out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vironikajain

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 12862

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

As i wrote earlier the preggy track has a lot of scope 4 drama , but the cvs will hav to use their brains to make it interesting instead of choosing the easy way out.

Yeah it can be so interesting if they want but will they?? I doubt bcoz this ram leela plan is also superb but they re not showing it seriously nd only making fun of this

Edited by vironikajain - 15 April 2013 at 6:03am
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 16538

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Hi everyone good evening
vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 12862

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Gud evening ji
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 16538

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
some heated discussion is going on trp's and i was thinking wat wud happen to balh after big leap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vironikajain

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 12862

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

some heated discussion is going on trp's and i was thinking wat wud happen to balh after big leap

It will drop down in pits that deep that even all together cant rise it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnthewMani-RK

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Love story: Ram kapoor and Gautami kapoor

2 3

Author: -purnima-   Replies: 22   Views: 5389

-purnima- 22 5389 23 March 2013 at 7:56pm by leena04
Ram Kapoor aims for Rajat Kapoor's six-pack abs

Author: ahmadraza82   Replies: 5   Views: 1990

ahmadraza82 5 1990 22 November 2012 at 4:38am by -evan-
Ram Kapoor is exceptions Said Asish Kapoor

2

Author: jakther7   Replies: 10   Views: 2057

jakther7 10 2057 25 September 2012 at 5:27am by jineejiggs
Ram kapoor with masterchef sanjeev kapoor

Author: ananya456   Replies: 9   Views: 1711

ananya456 9 1711 12 September 2012 at 12:33pm by mahumita_mitra
TOI: Is he Ram Kapoor or Krishan Kapoor?

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 12   Views: 2365

Armu4eva 12 2365 28 August 2012 at 4:45am by dayabhi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index