Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~Tere Naal Love Hogaya~Ram kapoor -AT#3 (Page 135)

shavii IF-Sizzlerz
shavii
shavii

Joined: 28 August 2012
Posts: 11793

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by vironikajain

Originally posted by shamavi

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by shamavi

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

To shamavi:

Ram / priya:ram

Wat do u do?study

Wer do u stay?india

Married?nahiii agar god wishes by next yearEmbarrassed


First ans these will post few more q later



india mein kahan?jahan aap rehti hoo uski neeche ki hisse wali india meinLOL


Oye suspense kyun LOL

pata nahin itna naatak kyun karti hain lol as if we will goto her place and beat herLOL

mein natak nahi kar tiii nahiiiLOL

shavii IF-Sizzlerz
shavii
shavii

Joined: 28 August 2012
Posts: 11793

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

If you got a chance to meet Rk for dinner how will u plan it and what will u do in the dinner?

best dinner will be in rk's house with his family LOL will cook some chicken (will learn for him for sureWink)
vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 12862

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

lol will kidnap shamavi and wat shud we demand?

Pehle ques mein puchte hai uski sabse fav chez phir wahi demand karenge LOL
Chalo yehi agla ques ban gaya Wink answer this shamavi
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 16538

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamavi

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

If you got a chance to meet Rk for dinner how will u plan it and what will u do in the dinner?

best dinner will be in rk's house with his family LOL will cook some chicken (will learn for him for sureWink)
U will learn from him and cook for him?
shavii IF-Sizzlerz
shavii
shavii

Joined: 28 August 2012
Posts: 11793

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vironikajain

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

lol will kidnap shamavi and wat shud we demand?

Pehle ques mein puchte hai uski sabse fav chez phir wahi demand karenge LOL
Chalo yehi agla ques ban gaya Wink answer this shamavi

gave answer check aboveSmile
vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 12862

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamavi

Originally posted by vironikajain

My turn Wink

Ur fav colour red/blue

If u have to go to a party what will u prefer to be dressed in i wd wear what i am comfortable with

Onscreen pair u prefer other than raya karan and krithika /arjun arohiEmbarrassed

Beside balh which serial u watch amita ka amit

Will come back again LOL

LOLok

Obviously u will wear in which u re comfortable but what LOL
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 16538

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vironikajain

Originally posted by shamavi

Originally posted by vironikajain

My turn Wink

Ur fav colour red/blue

If u have to go to a party what will u prefer to be dressed in i wd wear what i am comfortable with

Onscreen pair u prefer other than raya karan and krithika /arjun arohiEmbarrassed

Beside balh which serial u watch amita ka amit

Will come back again LOL

LOLok

Obviously u will wear in which u re comfortable but what LOL
LOLLOL
vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 12862

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamavi

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

If you got a chance to meet Rk for dinner how will u plan it and what will u do in the dinner?

best dinner will be in rk's house with his family LOL will cook some chicken (will learn for him for sureWink)

Tujhe plan karna hai toh uske ghar pe tu kaise karegi LOL or u will cook for him aww so sweet

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Love story: Ram kapoor and Gautami kapoor

2 3

Author: -purnima-   Replies: 22   Views: 5299

-purnima- 22 5299 23 March 2013 at 7:56pm by leena04
Ram Kapoor aims for Rajat Kapoor's six-pack abs

Author: ahmadraza82   Replies: 5   Views: 1973

ahmadraza82 5 1973 22 November 2012 at 4:38am by -evan-
Ram Kapoor is exceptions Said Asish Kapoor

2

Author: jakther7   Replies: 10   Views: 2052

jakther7 10 2052 25 September 2012 at 5:27am by jineejiggs
Ram kapoor with masterchef sanjeev kapoor

Author: ananya456   Replies: 9   Views: 1704

ananya456 9 1704 12 September 2012 at 12:33pm by mahumita_mitra
TOI: Is he Ram Kapoor or Krishan Kapoor?

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 12   Views: 2347

Armu4eva 12 2347 28 August 2012 at 4:45am by dayabhi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index