Originally posted by vironikajain

Tinak dhin tana wo dhun toh bajana ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜† its so funny
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

๐Ÿ˜†its so funny

Yup๐Ÿ˜† i like khushiyan or gham nd chaha hai tujhko ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mani isme baat karte hai hum dono AT mein sath mein lage hue hai hume galiya padegi ๐Ÿ˜†

Mani isme baat karte hai hum dono AT mein sath mein lage hue hai hume galiya padegi ๐Ÿ˜†
lol true

aur batha ho gayi assignments 

hey did u watch swayamwar?

lol true

aur batha ho gayi assignments

hey did u watch swayamwar?

Nhi abhi nhi hui ho jayegi ๐Ÿ˜† pura nhi but jis bhi epi mein ram ata tha sirf wo dekhti thi ๐Ÿ˜ณ tu dekhti thi?

Nhi abhi nhi hui ho jayegi ๐Ÿ˜† pura nhi but jis bhi epi mein ram ata tha sirf wo dekhti thi ๐Ÿ˜ณ tu dekhti thi?
nope muje nahi patha tha Balh is my first show of RK
Ram Kapoor: For all the Sakshi Tanwar fans out there I have a special and unusual treat for all of you...

Ram Kapoor: All of you can now get to watch Sakshi play a 4 in 1 role in 'Ek Thi Naayka' tonight & tomo night 11pm on Life Ok! Enjoy!!

I am even more  proud of my hero now

On your face bashers๐Ÿ˜ก

nope muje nahi patha tha Balh is my first show of RK

Ohhh i used to love him from swayamwar days he is super cute in that, very mature nd many more qualities i can go on nd on๐Ÿ˜ณ but itna pagal balh ke baad hi hui hun ๐Ÿ˜†

Ram Kapoor:For all the Sakshi Tanwar fans out there I have a special and unusual treat for all of you...

Ram Kapoor:All of you can now get to watch Sakshi play a 4 in 1 role in 'Ek Thi Naayka' tonight & tomo night 11pm on Life Ok! Enjoy!!

I am even more proud of my hero now

On your face bashers๐Ÿ˜ก

Bashers re too much yar ๐Ÿ˜ก i heard few days back ki ram nd sakshi re very uncomfortable with each other bcoz of some scenes nd now they prefer to stay away from each other on sets nd even this is the reason of their sep frames i was like really?? Cut the crap liars ๐Ÿ˜ก

Bashers re too much yar ๐Ÿ˜ก i heard few days back ki ram nd sakshi re very uncomfortable with each other bcoz of some scenes nd now they prefer to stay away from each other on sets nd even this is the reason of their sep frames i was like really?? Cut the crap liars ๐Ÿ˜ก
I have seen the worst viru some losers who are highly educated use some lame language and tweet him coz he made priya cry during custoday days.

Heghts of foolishness They cant diff between reel and real characters๐Ÿ˜ก