Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I now hav a feeling that , this drama & dragging will continue till IPL is over & Raya can shoot 2'gether & then Sid will escape with one of the kids & bang--- leap happens.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PKBAAA

this whole drama is beyound my understanding but i'm just enjoying the Raya moments & ----u know who!! But balh even at its worst is better than the other soaps. Come on yaar, all that rona- dhona, harrasing bahu's in the name of traditions, all love sick wifes, ready to b tested like Sita Devi, omg , i can't stand any of those. But no criticisms about them!

True this is far better the other  shows are about saas bahu kitchen drama and husband treating wife has a puppet and playing with a girl's emotions no respect for wife and some about women who knows only to sacrifice nothing else balh is very realistic.

Good news is my friends are back to watching balh they left in season 2 and now thay are back i guess season 2 is worst phase of balh except pihu
Mani-RK thumbnail

I now hav a feeling that , this drama & dragging will continue till IPL is over & Raya can shoot 2'gether & then Sid will escape with one of the kids & bang--- leap happens.

and the kid shudnt be pihu or new born dats it 
Annthew thumbnail
Mani hav u noticed that v hav very little activity in this forum now-a-days?Only a few of us r commenting on a daily basis. Most of the original people r missing. See even ur posts[ yes'day's]has reached only  2 pages, & most of the comments r ours - the usual ones.One more fact is that the ones remaining r mostly RK fans, most of the Sakshi fans r missing. What do u feel?
Annthew thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

True this is far better the other  shows are about saas bahu kitchen drama and husband treating wife has a puppet and playing with a girl's emotions no respect for wife and some about women who knows only to sacrifice nothing else balh is very realistic.

Good news is my friends are back to watching balh they left in season 2 and now thay are back i guess season 2 is worst phase of balh except pihu

the first leap was a grave mistake. Haddi, Aye- ram , everything killed the soul of the story. Glad people r returning.
Mani-RK thumbnail
lol more dan anyone i miss big RK pankha angie and her takes yes many ppl have left the forum but u know what there is nothing much to discuss abt the show everything is going in smooth sail nothing to bash or crib rem custody days how ppl used to post and bash.Forum is in peace now😆
Mani-RK thumbnail

the first leap was a grave mistake. Haddi, Aye- ram , everything killed the soul of the story. Glad people r returning.

haan i used to that haddi he is the most irritating char in balh for me more dan ayesha yes 
Annthew thumbnail

lol more dan anyone i miss big RK pankha angie and her takes yes many ppl have left the forum but u know what there is nothing much to discuss abt the show everything is going in smooth sail nothing to bash or crib rem custody days how ppl used to post and bash.Forum is in peace now😆

Angie is active in RKR.ya people r so happy when there's a minus point to discuss. I remember the days after Ram's outbursts on Priya [when he saw her alive] , Ram was bashed left & right. ha-- ha--- luved u saying--- the forum is at peace..  RK Pankha, come on yaar, put up a cute. romantic pic of mera hero 4 us to drool 2'gether..😉
Mani-RK thumbnail

Angie is active in RKR.ya people r so happy when there's a minus point to discuss. I remember the days after Ram's outbursts on Priya [when he saw her alive] , Ram was bashed left & right. ha-- ha--- luved u saying--- the forum is at peace..  RK Pankha, come on yaar, put up a cute. romantic pic of mera hero 4 us to drool 2'gether..😉

lol who ever bashed let them cry i like the twist i dont a lallu husband who wud accept priya when she was back and mind you she was back for kady not ram.i am glad he fought with her otherwise she wud flew away the next moment itself.she was still ready to leave ram for ayesha at that phase even priya fans bashed her ðŸ˜†
Annthew thumbnail

lol who ever bashed let them cry i like the twist i dont a lallu husband who wud accept priya when she was back and mind you she was back for kady not ram.i am glad he fought with her otherwise she wud flew away the next moment itself.she was still ready to leave ram for ayesha at that phase even priya fans bashed her ðŸ˜†

Tell u ' Ram's outburst scene is one of my fav, remember the look in his eyes, the way he offered her drinks all---it still givs me goosebumps!!