Smitar's OS 2: FindingKhushi#5Part19(4)Pg132(19/4) - Page 95

Posted: 10 years ago
Aww..loved how arnav took care of kushi
and hope he comes to know adt what kushi is thinking soon
Originally posted by rulama

I would like to clarify to you  certain things.

Khushi has seen all aspects of Arnav I agree.

Khushi is in a dilemma I agree.

But what is clouding her judgement right now is she is seeing only what Lisa told her. Not even what Lavanya told her.
Do you think  Arnav doesn't have the right to change? 
Do you think Arnav doesn't change at all?
Do you think when Arnav changes he can't  be trusted when the change is for good?
Do you think Arnav would have done all the things he did just to make her his?
Do you think he would  bare his heart if he had not really fallen in love with her?
Do you think he would have told her about his past if he had not felt her to be his soul mate?
During the Diwali time he himself was unaware of his feelings. Is he the same man? No, at that time he was ASR and now he is Arnavji to her.
What irks me is she is going tizzy over something Lisa says without even thinking properly. She knows very well, that Lisa is a clawless cat in front of Arnav whereas behind him she uses her talons on Khushi. 
Thats what I have told in that interpretation.
Actually for all the things Arnav did to Khushi no human being will take it so willingly as her.
That is because she always loved him though she was unaware of it.
Now she knows that she loves him and he loves her. But to believe in Lisa's truth is absurd.
Believe me when I say when he was with Lavanya or anybody else family was against it. But with her the entire family is backing and they have felt and seen the change that she had brought in his life.
If he was not serious would he have given her the sandals and all the other paraphernalia his mother had stored  for his wife?
Trust is something that has to come from oneself. One should have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time. He has shown his trust in her and where is hers? This is just a small one in life. With clamming up isn't she running away from the issue without confronting it? Where is the spunk that she was known for I wonder.
That is all. There is nothing to be confused.

Rashmi. 

i totally agree with u.
and the confusion i was talking about was what i thought and what u have shown me through your interpretation.

when i read the update i was totally sideing khushi but after reading ur interpretation i also thought about arnav.

i agree that after doing all this and changing so much khushi should trust arnav and not lisa and she should confront arnav if she has any doubt.

trust doesnt come easily its very hard to trust somebody.
but it easily goes away with even a mild blow ,so is the case with khushi.
havent arnav  done the same thing in the show??.i agree here the case is  totally different here is lisa whom khushi doesnt know and there was shyam whom arnav has known from years.

but still arnav has been seeing khushi daily i his house mingling with everyone ,spreading happiness everywhere,caring for everyone but he didnt gave a second thought before concluding that she is the culprit.

but here i m not siding with anyone.
khushi should confront arnav if she have doubt and only believe arnav if she has to choose between arnav and lisa.

sorry if i have written something to offend u.
love.

Edited by sphobic - 10 years ago

But what is clouding her judgement right now is she is seeing only what Lisa told her. Not even what Lavanya told her.
Do you think when Arnav changes he can't  be trusted when the change is for good?
Do you think he would  bare his heart if he had not really fallen in love with her?
Do you think he would have told her about his past if he had not felt her to be his soul mate?
During the Diwali time he himself was unaware of his feelings. Is he the same man? No, at that time he was ASR and now he is Arnavji to her.
What irks me is she is going tizzy over something Lisa says without even thinking properly. She knows very well, that Lisa is a clawless cat in front of Arnav whereas behind him she uses her talons on Khushi. 
Actually for all the things Arnav did to Khushi no human being will take it so willingly as her.
Now she knows that she loves him and he loves her. But to believe in Lisa's truth is absurd.
Believe me when I say when he was with Lavanya or anybody else family was against it. But with her the entire family is backing and they have felt and seen the change that she had brought in his life.
If he was not serious would he have given her the sandals and all the other paraphernalia his mother had stored  for his wife?
Trust is something that has to come from oneself. One should have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time. He has shown his trust in her and where is hers? This is just a small one in life. With clamming up isn't she running away from the issue without confronting it? Where is the spunk that she was known for I wonder.

Rashmi. 

Rashmi, your reply was quite thought-provoking, once again. Yes, Arnav has shown a sea change in his attitude and all for the better. Everyone deserves a second chance! So he has to be trusted, but that trust will come with time' thus, the six-month waiting period to get to know each other better seems like a good idea! Somehow, here it doesn't seem to be case of Khushi not trusting Arnav, rather her not trusting herself! Despite her immense love for him, she is under the misconception that she doesn't belong to his world' when one puts on a brave front for the world, to hide one's insecurities and fears, such doubts are inevitable! I think, at the back of her mind, Khushi has the thought that Arnav might realise they won't suit, leading to a repeat of the heartbreak she had experienced on Diwali' he has constantly shown what she means to him but her fears won't allow her to think rationally. Now she knows that she loves him and he loves her. But to believe in Lisa's truth is absurd. I don't think it's that absurd, especially when one feels that one doesn't measure up' Arnav's caustic words have gradually, and most probably subconsciously, chipped away at her self-confidence' so it will take some time for Arnav's love to help her rebuild it! Lisa's words have only added fuel to the fire of her insecurities! Trust is something that has to come from oneself' agree with you there! He has shown his trust in her and where is hers? The thing here is that I don't believe she had ever done anything to break his trust, had she? On the other hand, he had almost kissed her on Diwali night, introducing her to the passion blazing between them, then flayed her alive with his words of rejection. He redeemed himself through word and deed later on, but it will take Khushi some time to fully heal! With clamming up isn't she running away from the issue without confronting it? Where is the spunk that she was known for I wonder. I agree with you a 100% here. I, for one, have always disliked the protagonists in any show on TV sacrificing themselves in the name of love or something equally silly, when things could have been easily sorted out by talking things through! Rather than shutting him out, Khushi should voice her fears and insecurities to Arnav so that he knows what's on her mind. Being open and honest about everything would lay a strong foundation for their love and trust! 

Edited by Maddy1270 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Maddy1270

Rashmi. 

Rashmi, your reply was quite thought-provoking, once again. Yes, Arnav has shown a sea change in his attitude and all for the better. Everyone deserves a second chance! So he has to be trusted, but that trust will come with time' thus, the six-month waiting period to get to know each other better seems like a good idea! Somehow, here it doesn't seem to be case of Khushi not trusting Arnav, rather her not trusting herself! Despite her immense love for him, she is under the misconception that she doesn't belong to his world' when one puts on a brave front for the world, to hide one's insecurities and fears, such doubts are inevitable! I think, at the back of her mind, Khushi has the thought that Arnav might realise they won't suit, leading to a repeat of the heartbreak she had experienced on Diwali' he has constantly shown what she means to him but her fears won't allow her to think rationally. Now she knows that she loves him and he loves her. But to believe in Lisa's truth is absurd. I don't think it's that absurd, especially when one feels that one doesn't measure up' Arnav's caustic words have gradually, and most probably subconsciously, chipped away at her self-confidence' so it will take some time for Arnav's love to help her rebuild it! Lisa's words have only added fuel to the fire of her insecurities! Trust is something that has to come from oneself' agree with you there! He has shown his trust in her and where is hers? The thing here is that I don't believe she had ever done anything to break his trust, had she? On the other hand, he had almost kissed her on Diwali night, introducing her to the passion blazing between them, then flayed her alive with his words of rejection. He redeemed himself through word and deed later on, but it will take Khushi some time to fully heal! With clamming up isn't she running away from the issue without confronting it? Where is the spunk that she was known for I wonder. I agree with you a 100% here. I, for one, have always disliked the protagonists in any show on TV sacrificing themselves in the name of love or something equally silly, when things could have been easily sorted out by talking things through! Rather than shutting him out, Khushi should voice her fears and insecurities to Arnav so that he knows what's on her mind. Being open and honest about everything would lay a strong foundation for their love and trust! 

totally agreed with u dear here khushi is feeling insecure.
here the difference between khushi and arnav is of earth and heaven.khushi is bound to be insecure.

arnav is trying everything to deal with her insecurities and trust issues.but she will take time to grow from her insecurities and to trust him completely to spend her life with him.

and in this case khushi will obviously take time to trust a person who from past few months have not given up any opportunity to abuse her of her middle class mentality,status etc etc.
Originally posted by sphobic

i totally agree with u.
and the confusion i was talking about was what i thought and what u have shown me through your interpretation.

when i read the update i was totally sideing khushi but after reading ur interpretation i also thought about arnav.

i agree that after doing all this and changing so much khushi should trust arnav and not lisa and she should confront arnav if she has any doubt.

trust doesnt come easily its very hard to trust somebody.
but it easily goes away with even a mild blow ,so is the case with khushi.
havent arnav  done the same thing in the show??.i agree here the case is  totally different here is lisa whom khushi doesnt know and there was shyam whom arnav has known from years.

but still arnav has been seeing khushi daily i his house mingling with everyone ,spreading happiness everywhere,caring for everyone but he didnt gave a second thought before concluding that she is the culprit.

but here i m not siding with anyone.
khushi should confront arnav if she have doubt and only believe arnav if she has to choose between arnav and lisa.

sorry if i have written something to offend u.
love.

Look, I am not offended. 

I am not asking her to trust him. 

I am asking why is she hell bent on making herself a ball of misery when just confronting him directly would solve. 

That had been her nature.
She had never withdrawn herself from facing the truth.
Here in this story the question of Shyam doesn't arise as he has not been portrayed.
Anjali is single. 

I agree that she got a severe jolt from Lisa and thoughts to ponder. But what she has heard is just one side of the story. 

She has to be clear whether she is planning to live with Lisa or Arnav. If she was planning to live with Lisa, then fine, give credence to her words and be away from both. Since the question is life with Arnav, clamming up is not the solution. If it was Payal I would have agreed that was her nature. But Khushi was the one who would take bull by its horns and now she is just resigning herself to self pity. Thats a pity. Wasn't she the one who told Arnav that there might have been a different side to his parents tragic story? Why  is she backing out now?

Thats it. No offence meant or taken love.

Rashmi. 

Maddy,

As you can make out I hate it when be it Arnav or Khushi  is subjected to misery unnecessarily.
I hated that contract wedding track when Khushi was made to weep in misery for weeks together.
Instead of addressing the insecurity this is building up on what is already existing! 
Thats not right! By doing so isn't she giving power to Pam, Sim and Lisa in her life. 
While she fought bravely for Lavanya's rights where is the spunk now?
Thats what I have been trying to convey.

Rashmi.

Look, I am not offended. 

I am not asking her to trust him. 

I am asking why is she hell bent on making herself a ball of misery when just confronting him directly would solve. 

That had been her nature.
She had never withdrawn herself from facing the truth.
Here in this story the question of Shyam doesn't arise as he has not been portrayed.
Anjali is single. 

I agree that she got a severe jolt from Lisa and thoughts to ponder. But what she has heard is just one side of the story. 

She has to be clear whether she is planning to live with Lisa or Arnav. If she was planning to live with Lisa, then fine, give credence to her words and be away from both. Since the question is life with Arnav, clamming up is not the solution. If it was Payal I would have agreed that was her nature. But Khushi was the one who would take bull by its horns and now she is just resigning herself to self pity. Thats a pity. Wasn't she the one who told Arnav that there might have been a different side to his parents tragic story? Why  is she backing out now?

Thats it. No offence meant or taken love.

i know i m repeating but i agree with youπŸ˜†.
if khushi has doubt she should not go into the shell and avoid facing the truth.

if she has any doubt she should confront arnav and if she doesnt want to do so than she should stop distancing herself from him.

love

Maddy,

As you can make out I hate it when be it Arnav or Khushi  is subjected to misery unnecessarily.
I hated that contract wedding track when Khushi was made to weep in misery for weeks together.
Instead of addressing the insecurity this is building up on what is already existing! 
Thats not right! By doing so isn't she giving power to Pam, Sim and Lisa in her life. 
While she fought bravely for Lavanya's rights where is the spunk now?
Thats what I have been trying to convey.

Rashmi.

Yep, Rashmi, not a fan of self-flagellation. And needless self-inflicted misery, when things can be cleared up easily, is just plain silly! Hopefully, Khushi will regain her confidence and spunk pretty soon and overcome her insecurities, without handing over power to Pam, Sim or Lisa. A heart-to-heart talk between Khushi and Arnav seems to be in order, at the earliest!

And knowing Smita, while we are busy dissecting each and every thought and move of Khushi, and even of Arnav, she'll come up with a simple solution that will put an end to this whole fiasco, without any melodrama and breast-beating πŸ˜†!

Yep, Rashmi, not a fan of self-flagellation. And needless self-inflicted misery, when things can be cleared up easily, is just plain silly! Hopefully, Khushi will regain her confidence and spunk pretty soon and overcome her insecurities, without handing over power to Pam, Sim or Lisa. A heart-to-heart talk between Khushi and Arnav seems to be in order, at the earliest!

And knowing Smita, while we are busy dissecting each and every thought and move of Khushi, and even of Arnav, she'll come up with a simple solution that will put an end to this whole fiasco, without any melodrama and breast-beating πŸ˜†!

You said it Buddy!
We churn our thoughts inside out she comes out with a straight forward solution which we never even think off!πŸ˜‰

Rashmi.
Edited by rulama - 10 years ago
that was a sad part. 😭
but i trust u. it will soon be better. 😊
arnav needs to understand what's happened to her.
or else she'll lost her cool n tell him off.  πŸ’”