Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Smitar's OS 2: FindingKhushi#5Part19(4)Pg132(19/4) (Page 128)

sujata5 Senior Member
sujata5
sujata5

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Fab interpretation Rashmi as always...

Arnav cannot believe that the tables have turned.. the innocence of Khushi is so powerful that even the great ASR is no match to it...

Thanks for the PMs.. now waiting for the LIsa episode and how Arnav and Khushi deal with it...   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitarrulama

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
There is something about the way you write...makes it very interesting.
And I love your creative imagination too...
Good update!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitar

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Parts 19.2 and 19.3 are a real rollercoaster ride! It begins on a humorous note, what with Lisa stumbling around, one can almost say, drunkenly, on her heels and giving innocent victims black eyes or stepping on their toes... seeing her gnash her teeth at The look on ASR's face, the concern, the care acts as a soothing balm... it's that very concern for Khushi that makes us forgive him for having hurt Khushi, off and on, both in word and deed! This is followed by that mesmerizing song and dance sequence... your song choice has always been spot on! Nice to see the naughty Arnav back, sneakily touching her wherever he pleases and wreaking havoc on her senses, safe in the knowledge that she couldn't object publicly to his caresses... Arnav felt like a balloon, weightless, light, capable of floating away with the wind if his feet were not tethered' a beautiful simile... his feet could be tethered only by Khushi's presence and by his love for her... the cherry on top was Khushi giving him a taste of his own medicine! What was good for the lion was good for the lioness too!  I am as crazy about this analogy as I am about the lion-lamb one or the devil one... How would her touch feel if he were not draped in these ridiculous, unnecessary garments? He wished he could throw them off...  now that would have been quite a sight! A telling indication of the embers of desire lurking just below the surface, needing only a spark to turn into an uncontrollable inferno! Why was Arnavji shivering? Was he sick? "Are you alright, Arnavji? Are you feeling feverish? Should we go home?" The poor thing doesn't realise that she's much safer here than alone with him at home! The beauty of the whole scene lies in the fact that it's Khushi's untutored and innocent touch that acts as a catalyst tempting Arnav to forego restraint... only this innocent seductress has the allure to bring the strong ASR to his knees!

It's sad to note that when even a smidgeon of happiness comes their way, someone or the other always throws a spanner into the works! Looks like ASR's caustic tongue works only in Khushi's presence, with others it cleaves to the roof of his mouth...he's not someone who hesitates to create a scene in public, so why the silence? Lisa deserves to be brought down a peg or two! What's with people being mean and despicable toward those they deem inferior! I hope Lisa gets what's coming to her for hurting Khushi with her 'revelations', and I want Khushi, not Arnav, to put her in her place! I can't think of a punishment that's fitting enough for Lisa... losing her position as a top model, losing her modelling assignments at AR and being ostracized by the fashion industry would be a start [a bit too drastic and vengeful, do you think?], but that would mean Arnav using his clout, which he might be more than willing to do in this case. However, the question to ask is whether Khushi will confide in Arnav about Lisa's revelations. Moreover, I don't believe she would ever do anything to hurt another person or to take away his / her job, however much he / she deserves it! Pam and Sim, too, deserve punishment for instigation.

Khushi coming up with her own unique interpretation of Lisa's taunts is bittersweet... despite knowing the heartache lurking just round the corner, one can't help but smile at her innocence and goodness... I have no respect for people who kiss and tell, especially with the objective of hurting another... Especially with his penchant for fashionable & experienced girls... hope Khushi realises that Arnav's preferences have undergone a sea change! It is nice to see that, despite the immense heartache that the thought of Arnav having been involved with numerous women brings, Khushi is being mature about it... she has rightly understood that these relationships were in Arnav's past, so he owes her no explanation though it might throw up questions about the stability or the duration of their relationship... it is heart-rending to see Khushi wish she'd died with her parents and then plaster a smile on her face so that her companions' joy isn't blighted... "This year is going to be phenomenal, Khushi. The best year of our lives." Hope Arnav's words come true and Khushi doesn't break-up with Arnav in the belief that she doesn't belong in his world! Eagerly awaiting the next part to read how things pan out!

Edited by Maddy1270 - 18 April 2013 at 10:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divyahetsmitarrulama

snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
awesome update hope this doesnt cause them too big a problem and Arnav makes sire that Lisa pays for messing up their relationship

smitar

_Virman_ Goldie
_Virman_
_Virman_

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
i hate Lisa so much and khushi is so innocent i wonder whats going to happened next 

smitar

tashi26 IF-Dazzler
tashi26
tashi26

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

smitar

IronButterfly IF-Dazzler
IronButterfly
IronButterfly