Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update , really sad abt khushi condition . Omg arnav is gonna
Tear everything apart not to mention wot he is gonna do to liza when he finds out the reason behind khushis condition. This heralds the return of ASR dying to see him action, after he loses it there's gonna obviously a ton of guilt abt khushi and a lot of making up .most eager the next few updates, thank u smita for spinning such captivating chapters each one gives sumthing special , thanks rashmi for keeping me from going insane by thread stalking with ur pms.
muskaansobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...
continue soon
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i just feel like crying hard

poor khushi is suffering n ot letting arnav know the reason

damn u lisa, sim n pam😡😡😡

hope he goes to office n overhears convo of the 3 bit(hes n gives then apt punishment

cont. soon
keyboard123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Hope she talks to arnav soon!
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant and emotional update, poor khushi is suffering so much in silence and is even questioning her future with Arnav. I can't believe she became ill with fever as she was crying all night, poor Arnav is so worried he knows something is wrong with khushi, loved the way he looked after an ill khushi, so concerned and caring and he took 3 days off from work as well. Hope Arnav finds out the truth soon and sorts Lisa out, continue soon please and thanks for the PM xx 
Aashisrivastava thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow what a update your story is kind of drug to me yaar
just update fast
kya hoga aage???
Maddy1270 thumbnail
Rashmi, thank you for the pm... Smita, the turn of events came as a pleasant surprise! Looks like the turmoil caused by Lisa's revelations, coupled with the dilemma Khushi was facing, has manifested itself in the form of the fever... feel sorry for the poor innocent girl due to the mental and physical anguish she's experiencing... I could merrily strangle that Lisa 😡! Arnav forgetting everything else in his need to be with Khushi, bringing the doctor, and never leaving her side for three days straight was quite moving... clearly shows how much she means to him and how much the thought of her being in any sort of pain disturbs him... loved the sight of him taking care of her so as to bring down the fever and alleviate her pain... khushi's attempts, even in her weakened state, to distance herself from arnav and his insistence on carrying her to and from the bathroom were touching... a very realistic depiction of arnav's concern for khushi... somehow adds a note of domesticity, where husband-wife take care of each other... "Where else should I be, Khushi, when you are sick?" that just says it all! "At the office." "The office can go to hell." "Don't let Amanji hear you say so. He will die of shock." loved the underlying note of humor in this exchange! khushi gulping down the distasteful milk in one go just so arnav would leave her be and go to the office is a funny yet poignant moment because khushi wants that time to decide her future course of action... The gulf between them, between knowledge and ignorance, widened... is a line that seems to indicate that she might opt to give arnav up... just imagine the constant pain khushi would be undergoing if, every time arnav says something naughty to her, she's assailed by images of lisa, lavanya and scores of other women in his arms! looks like it's time to go on another guilt trip and re-evalute his past actions in terms of the impact they might have on khushi's present and their own future. 

hope arnav pays heed to his suspicion that all's not well with khushi and tries to get to the bottom of it... a scenario wherein he learns the truth could be he walking in on lisa, pam and sim speaking of arnav being away from the office to be with khushi [such things can't be kept hidden in a workplace for long] and overhearing them accuse khushi of faking ill-health just to gain his sympathy, followed up by the trio gloating over what they had done to khushi! now that he's gone to the office, this is a possibility!I doubt if he'll learn the truth otherwise or even hear it from khushi, unless he coerces her into telling him the facts! again, eager for the next part!
Edited by Maddy1270 - 11 years ago
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update
khushi is really in dilemma
continue soon
sarozz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wat the hell is khushi doing?? she is totally testing his patience...hope she doesn't screw things up
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Do hope, Arnav gets an inkling of what happened at the party...