Users

Frequent Posters

rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
OS 2: Finding Khushi

Part 18 

Section 3

Khushi fell from the chair to be caught and held safe against a hard, coat-covered chest by strong arms.

"Arnavji...", she whimpered, looking into unreadable eyes.

"Khushi...", he murmured, his husky voice caressing and trying to soothe her frayed nerves that refused to be soothed.

She pushed against his muscular shoulders, forcing him to loosen his hold on her. She stood on her feet and looked at his impassive face.

"Aap! Who do you think you are..? You...", she lit into him, her longing for him making her furious with him.

"Arnav Singh Raizada.", the voice hid a smile.

"You can't even bother to call me! What did you think? That once I was out of your sight, I was dead to you?", Khushi did not hesitate to air her grievances.

Arnav hid his smile and relished the look of anxiety and anger on her face.

Khushi fumed. "If this is the way you behave when I am gone for 2 weeks, it is good that I didn't go for a month. You would have forgotten that a girl named Khushi Kumari Gupta ever lived!"

"You are the one who insisted on coming to Lucknow.", he said mildly.

"Tho? Couldn't you have said,...Khushi, don't go. Stay with me?... Couldn't you have told me how much it would hurt... How difficult it would be... without seeing you... without..?", Khushi was furious. She pushed him away.

"Without...?", he asked.

"What kind of a man are you? I don't have any experience in such matters, but you should know! You are older than me! You have had girl friends! You should know how much it would hurt!" She caught him by the lapels of his coat and tried to shake him.

Arnav could not control his smile from slipping out. 

Khushi had the uncanny ability to kill his self-control.

"Don't smile.", Khushi ordered.

Arnav could not stop smiling.

"Aap ko hasi aa rahi he! When I am dying here." She pushed him away with her hands against his shoulders. "Acha! This is your love, your mohabbat for me, your prem..." Her eyes filled with tears. She pushed him again with all the force she could muster. 

She found herself caught by her arms and pulled into his hold. His lips swooped down on hers. 

There was silence in the cellar.

A while later, Arnav lifted his head. His lips left hers reluctantly. His arms held her safe and close to him, his heart thudding against hers.

"No. This is my love.", he said. "Do you doubt it?', he asked, rubbing his nose against hers.

Khushi parted her lips to answer, but the fire in his eyes as they rested on her parted lips and the thundering of his heart against hers silenced her.

"How could you leave me alone for a week?", she finally asked in a low voice.

"Do you think it was easy for me, Khushi?", he countered.

Her eyes filled with tears.

"Don't cry. Don't cry, Khushi." He kissed her eye lids and wiped her tears off with his fingers.

Khushi hugged him, burying her face against his neck.

"Don't let me go away from you again.", she ordered in a low tone.

Arnav smiled, rubbing her back, soothing her. "No. Never."

"And if I say I want to go?", she muttered into his neck.

"I will handcuff you to me.", he said, kissing her silky hair, smiling into the dark cloud.

"You are like alcohol.", Khushi declared, tightening her trembling fingers around his lapel.

Arnav raised one eyebrow.

"One sip of you and I am addicted to you.", Khushi frowned at the strange phenomenon, missing the darkening of Arnav's eyes.

The first she knew of his intention was the seductive sweep of his hard, warm lips against her soft, plump ones.

"Return home with me?", Arnav asked.

Khushi nodded happily but then her face fell. "But... Vimala Chachi..."

"I talked to her on the phone. She is OK with it.", Arnav smiled.

Khushi's mouth fell open. "Awww... When did you...?"

"Buaji gave me her number.", he smirked.

"You...you... natkhat...devious... Akhdoo Singh Raizada!", she exclaimed.

"Aashik Singh Raizada...", he murmured into her ear.

Khushi blushed.

The change of Akhdoo Singh Raizada into Aashik Singh Raizada was a remark by my friend, sun_shine_girl. Thank u, darl!

Part 18:Section 2: 80357816 Part 18:Section 4: 80562378 
Edited by rulama - 11 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Smita,😊

Here is the interpretation to Section 3 of Part 18.

When Khushi teetered on the chair her safety net was well in place. She was caught by the sinewy arms that held close to the chest where she could hear the heart beating in sync with hers, of none other than her very own Adonis, Arnav Singh Raizada. Looking into his shuttered eyes she whimpered, Arnavji. He murmured Khushi in his breathy voice, that was a soft caress to soothe her ragged nerves. But she was resisting his attempt. Pushing his sturdy shoulders, making him let her stand on her feet she looked at his calm face. With her longing  for him making her frustration come out, and her eyes flashing  she asked him, You, Who do you think you are? And at a loss of words to describe him stressing the word called him You. Arnav Singh Raizada was his reply to her in a voice filled with laughter but hiding his smile that was waiting to break out.

Infuriated, she started to berate him saying that he couldn't even bother to call her! What was he thinking? That once she was out of sight was she out of his mind too? Was she no more alive for him? The relief of seeing him and fulfilling her longing led to all her frustration come out. Her anger and anguish had him in glee as this was the first time that she had opened up and let out her feeling of wanting him all the the time by her side. But he hid his merriment.

Continuing her tongue-lashing much to his amusement, she said that if that was the way he would behave when she was gone for two weeks, it was a good thing that she didn't go for a month. If she had then he would have just erased the memory of a certain Khushi Kumari Gupta from his mind and would have conveniently not have remembered that such a person ever lived! His mild reply, that it was she who had insisted on coming to Lucknow added fuel to her already boiling temper.  She asked him bitingly, so what? Couldn't he have told her not to go but stay with him? Couldn't he have told her how much it would hurt, how difficult it would be without seeing him, without.. and paused mid way just to push him away when a spurt of anger rose within her. When he prompted without, she flared up and asked what sort of a person was he when he knew that she was a green horn in such matters! He should have known better, as he was older to her and he had girl friends earlier. He should have known how much it would hurt. Catching him by his lapels, she tried to shake him. Seeing the rage in his Lady Love, a smile peeped out, bursting through his self- control. It was only Khushi who possessed the mysterious ability to make him loose his self- control.

In her rage she ordered him not to smile, but Arnav just couldn't bow to her wishes. She blasted him saying that she was on the verge of death, pining for him and he finds it amusing! Pushing him away with her puny soft hands she told him, so this is his love for her. Seeing his smiling visage she was filled with tears and pushed him away with all her strength. But she found herself pulled towards him and he locked his lips with hers. His action was followed by absolute silence in the cellar. After a satisfying pause Arnav reluctantly released her lips. His arms tightened around her, keeping her safe and close to his heart. His wayward heart was hammering away to glory against hers, making them hear only a single echoing beat.  He answered her query saying that this was his love. He gently asked her rubbing his nose against hers, was she in any doubt? Khushi though parted her lips to answer, found his eyes, bright and shiny resting on her soft, alluring, succulent, parted lips, and his heart thundering against hers. It effectively silenced her. Finally when she asked him in a low voice how could he leave her alone the past week?  He countered her with does she think that it had been an easy week for him?  Her answer lay in her tears that had pooled in her eyes. Her tears made him say Don't cry. Don't cry, Khushi, and kiss her tears away. Khushi hugged him tight burying her face in the crook of his neck. She ordered him in a muffled tone not to let her go away from him. Arnav running his hand over her back, soothing her with his warmth, promised that he would never let her do so. When she muttered into his neck what if she insists on going away? he told her kissing her lustrous shiny mussed up hair with a smile dancing on his lips that he would shackle her to him with  the menacles.  Khushi, who was on a roll of admitting her feelings, tightening her hold on his lapel, told Arnav that he was like alcohol. Her statement made him hook up his eyebrow and lift the corner of his mouth, in sheer amusement. She enlightened him further saying that, one sip of him and she had become an addict. Khushi was all scrunched up musing on her statement and missed the implication. She was unaware of the darkening of his eyes and the first inkling of his intention was the the sudden sweep of his hard, warm lips against her soft, luscious ones.

After another satisfactory pause he asked her to return home with him. Khushi who was overjoyed at the prospect of going home with him, suddenly remembered her aunt and her face fell. When she hesitantly told him Vimala Chachi, he informed her with a smile that she was fine with it as he had cleared the matter over the telephone. Khushi was stunned and asked him when did he call her? With a smirk, he told her that Buaji had given him her number. Khushi exclaimed calling him, mischievous, devious, Akhdoo Singh Raizada! But Arnav murmured softly into his ears as Aashik Singh Raizada, making Khushi glow like red bloom.

This update shows the blossoming of Khushi Kumari Gupta and hence is titled as BURGEON.

When Khushi Kumari Gupta, is about to fall she is caught in her personal safety net, the sinewy arms of Arnav Singh Raizada. She is one relieved girl to see the man of her dreams appear before her. She is happy to see him as the hope that had sprouted in her heart to hear his voice over the phone had turned much better than expected with his presence.

But her happiness gives way to anger. Her frustration at not being able to hear his voice often, and him not keeping his cell phone on overpowers her, making her boil over and it snowballs into an avalance of tongue-lashing.

"It's a lack of clarity that creates chaos and                 frustration. Those emotions are poison to any living   goal"

~ Steve Maraboli,                                                Life, the Truth, and Being Free

Her grievances sprouted like mushroom, numerous in number, some real and some quixotic.

As I had mentioned in my previous update, Khushi opens up only when irked or irritated beyond reason. Otherwise she is a closed book with Happiness, that is oozing out of her, as the cover.

When she questions as to who he thought he was, not to bother to call her, whether he thought out of sight was out of mind, her insecurities come to the fore. For the first time she shows him that he matters to her more than anything by saying that she had thankfully agreed to go out of Delhi just for two weeks and not more. For her to thrive Arnav's presence is absolutely essential and that she has found out by her stay at Lucknow.

"With every choice you create the life you'll live;         with every decision you design it"

~ Mollie Marti

His mild answer that she was the one who decided to come to Lucknow makes her question him furiously as though it was a problem. Could he not have asked her to stay back and enlightened her how difficult it would be to live without seeing him? He should have known better as he was experienced , shows that her stay at Lucknow has let her grow and the pangs of separation let her love blossom from its nascent stage to its full bloom.

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in     a bud was more painful than the risk it took to           blossom"

~ Anais Nin

Later she seeks reassurance from him asking whether staying away was his love for her. Knowing that he would not be able to sneak in a word he silences her with his lips, giving her all the assurance she was seeking that he still feels the same towards her as he was before she left to Lucknow. She was seeking to be reassured that he had not changed his mind like before and that, she got from his heavenly kiss sending her into a bliss.

She has now enough trust in him to know that he does love her very much. This is the growth she has achieved from her stay in Lucknow.

"Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but   all the happiness and growth occurs while you're       climbing it"

~ Andy Rooney

When she asks him not to let her go away from him and what if she insists to go he told her that she would be shackled to him and would never let her go was what that reassured her.

"Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh?" he     whispered.

"Yes, Piglet?"

"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. "I just     wanted to be sure of you"

~ A.A. Milne,                                                               Winnie-the-Pooh

It reassured her so much as to tell him that he was as heady as alcohol to her and admit that she was an addict with just one sip. It was like an open invitation to him earning her a kiss that was sweet and sublime. It was the manifestation of blossoming of her love and its seductive admittance. It was also the blossoming of her complete trust in him.

"Have enough courage to trust love one more time       and always one more time"

~ Maya Angelou

When she calls him Akhdoo Singh Raizada, he corrects her it as Aashik Singh Raizada. It shows that he was hers and hers only giving her all the aasurances that Arnav was a changed man. She now knows that if he had not changed he would have never come to Lucknow seeking her and making her return to Delhi earlier than decided. The earlier ASR would never have admitted to be a slave of love and call himself Aashik Singh Raizada, when he had scorned even the talk about love.  

"Love meant jumping off a cliff and trusting that a     certain person would be there to catch you at the       bottom"

~ Jodi Picoult, Second Glance

That is why it is BURGEON, blossoming of love and blossoming of trust in Khushi Kumari Gupta.

That's it from me. Hope you enjoy it.

Edited by rulama - 11 years ago
akanksha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No prizes for guessing whose gonna catch our very own butterfly!! Loved it
drmj5612 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RES
-----
Hey Devi Maiyya, i was reading last 2 chapters n d moment i Reserved my position, i was surprised seeing myself just below Part 18 (3).. πŸ˜² 

well, i was lucky to be here at that time.. i never ever commented on d same page of any Chapter b4... happy.. happy.. 

they watched Akash n Payal getting married, together, holding hands... awww.. πŸ˜³
she left 4 Luckhnow..!!!! Khush, u shouldn't have done that..
but, y can't he not stop her.. i agree he feels difficulty in expressing himself, bu, Arnav, its ur Khushi, u could have stopped her... 

first not stopping her n than not talking to her 4 a week.. that is not done...
haaah, but, still, he came to take her back... πŸ˜³

i Loved it.. πŸ˜Š
Edited by BitsArShian - 11 years ago
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!! πŸ‘

runs to drown myself in some coffee...catches my breath and runs to hug u !!!! 

OMG i was crying !!! this is exactly wht i wanted to see !!! the intensity when khushi has to miss arnav !!!! 

and her reaction seeing him !!!! and they kissed in front of everyone !!! did the onlookers die of heart attacks !!!! 

brilliant update smita !!! just perfect !!!! 
Edited by Jyo.Arshi.IPK - 11 years ago
Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting...

πŸ˜›What an update Smitaji...
loved it very much.Please next one...long one...

Thanks Rashmi..❀️

Edited by hetaldave - 11 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its so sweeettt...loved it...ArShi is too cute...Awesome dear...
ArSh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg that was adorable!! I loved it! Khushi is finally reciprocating Arnav's feelings for her! She was only away from him for a week and she missed him soo much! That was serously so cute! I love the transformation from Akdoo singh Raizada too Aashiq SIngh Raizada. Can't wait to read the next update!
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved how appropriately Khushi named Arnav!
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
odsum
akado se ashqiq
grt dear