Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A Change of Heart: An AsYa SS: Ch6 Pg6: ON HIATUS (Page 4)

Manpreet23 Senior Member
Manpreet23
Manpreet23

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Just read all 4 parts ..

BEAUTIFUL.

Continue soon, as fast as possible yea :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochhug

darkangel93 Goldie
darkangel93
darkangel93

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
you say you can't write well??? are you KIDDING me??!?!?!?!? this was amazing!!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!! pls update soon and pm me!!!! im sending u a buddy request!!!!

mochhug

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manpreet23

Just read all 4 parts ..

BEAUTIFUL.

Continue soon, as fast as possible yea :D

Thanks :) Will do.. trying to go a post a day for now.. as I only have a little left that's actually written haha.. need more inspiration! 

Manpreet23

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkangel93

you say you can't write well??? are you KIDDING me??!?!?!?!? this was amazing!!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!! pls update soon and pm me!!!! im sending u a buddy request!!!!

Aww thanks :) I was a little disheartened that last one didn't get as many comments. But I appreciate that :D 
darkangel93 Goldie
darkangel93
darkangel93

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochhug

Aww thanks :) I was a little disheartened that last one didn't get as many comments. But I appreciate that :D 

dnt worry... keep writing.. u'll automatically get readers... when i wrote my first ss, here, the first couple of chapters weren't really commented on, by many people... but later on, the response was overwhelming... Smile and u really write well so don't u DARE feel disheartened!!!! Evil Smile 

mochhug

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged

dnt worry... keep writing.. u'll automatically get readers... when i wrote my first ss, here, the first couple of chapters weren't really commented on, by many people... but later on, the response was overwhelming... Smile and u really write well so don't u DARE feel disheartened!!!! Evil Smile 

Aww thanks! I read your most recent OS btw, very nice and funny :) 
darkangel93 Goldie
darkangel93
darkangel93

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Aww thanks! I read your most recent OS btw, very nice and funny :) 

thank you! and you're welcome!!! LOL
mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Hello guys! Sorry I've been MIA lately. So I didn't send out PM's for the last couple chapters.. but to those who have requested I do, I shall for this one. Please bear with me. I know this storyline is a little out of the blue, but I was just trying it. Jealousy is cute on Mr. Khan, and concern even more so =P But any thoughts and suggestions are GREATLY appreciated :) 

Chapter 5: Even Lions Were Taught How to Roar

He was distracted by something colorful sitting next to her on the bed. So that's where it disappeared to. And there it was. The lion's mask from his childhood play. 

"Yeh... aapke paas...? Kaise?" He asked, pointing to the mask. 

Zoya blinked as she tried to understand what he meant. Her eyes followed his finger. When she noticed what he was pointing to she was confused. 

"Yeh? Mujhe bahar garden mein mila tha. Kyun, Mr. Khan? Kya.. yeh.. aapka hai?" She couldn't fathom the idea of Jahapana owning such a colorful and whimsical item. 

And just then she was rewarded with one his rare half smiles. Asad recalled the day when Najma had brought a box full of things from their childhood. How this mask was a lonely reminder of the few happy moments he had with his abuu, with his family, his unshattered family. 

Zoya looked at him carefully. She studied his face. It was not often she saw him smile. But what she was enjoying more was the look in his eyes. So calm, so serene, almost as if he was at peace. 

"Mr. Khan? Kaha kho gaye aap?" she asked, carefully. 

Asad blinked back to reality. "Woh, actually..." He sighed. "Ji. Mere bachpan ka ek khilona tha," he said, with yet another small smile.

Zoya was once again in shock. Jahapana ke pas khilone the? And he's smiling again! "Woh, Mr. Khan, aap ki bachpan ki bare mein kuch bataiye to zara. I mean aap hamesha se to Jahapana nahi the na?" she said with her most mischievous smile. 

Remembering what happened with his abuu, his smile again disappeared. 

Seeing his face fall, she decided not to press the matter. "I'm sorry, Mr. Khan. Agar mujhe pata hota to mein nahi rakh thi. Lije..." Yet again Zoya could sense his walls momentarily coming down. But alas, it was but a glimpse, and just like that they were back up. 

He looked at it in her hands."It's ok. Aapko kaise patha hota." But as he was about to take it, a thought crossed his mind. "Waise, aapne ye rakha kyun?" He knew she was a little childish, but he couldn't figure out why she would keep something like this with her. 

She looked down at it. Why had she kept this? "Pata nahi. Hmm... Shayad, kyun ki ise dekh kar mujhe kisi ki yaad aagai." Yes. That was it. "Pehle to mein ise itna nahi dekti thi, lekin pichle kuch dino mein ise ziada dekhne lagi hoon."

Asad's heart did a summersault. Maybe it reminded her of me? "Aur, woh..., kiski yaad dila tha hai ye?" he probbed, anxiously. 

"Aa..." she started, and then stopped. Zoya looked down, embarrassed. What's wrong with you, Zoya? You almost blurted out to Jahapana that you think about him! He doesn't think about you. He can't stand you. But then, why is he in my room at this hour, and he's not even grilling me...

Asad noticed her sudden hesitation. But as he heard the first syllable he felt his fists clench. He looked down, his eyes trying to focus on something to hide his anger. Does she mean... No. She couldn't. He was an animal with her. How could she be thinking about him? "Akram...," he said flatly. 

Zoya's eyes grew wide as she looked at him in shock. Did this man really think she was such a mosaicist that she'd be pining for a low life like Akram? 

"Allah miyah, what's wrong with you Mr. Khan? Akram? Are you crazy? Mein uske bare mein kyun sochungi?" Zoya looked down again. Suddenly all the horrible memories of that day flashed before her. She pulled her knees to her chest, putting her arms around them. 

Her sudden anger startled him. "Woh, actually... Ms. Farooqui, I'm sorry." His fists relaxed, mirroring his relief. He looked up at her, but just as he was about to open his mouth again, he stopped. 

Precap: There for each other, for better or worse =P

Hope you enjoyed it :) 

Edited by mochhug - 18 April 2013 at 12:33pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21dpsreddyncldreamygirl_95rimsssssssharan90malar3nilorinaGeet_HabindasssbenazDarkBecomingamitasailycutestar12butterfly7vaishnavi31kandygrover-waitingforyou-penfriend28jazmeenbaublesrosamalersk16princess84EnchantressanopamaCeonMissSparklingasifiqbalshdevildiva21.Nabi.metoyou.Kiran.MisHumptyDumptyraneebLinsie-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top