Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A Change of Heart: An AsYa SS: Ch6 Pg6: ON HIATUS

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, 

So I don't usually sit down and write fanfictions or OS or SS (what are those btw). I'm not even a great writer. But I had some random thoughts. I'm just postin a couple paragraphs. If I get a positive response I'll slowly post the rest of it. I repeat I'm not a writer. But I do enjoy dabbling in this :) Also Asya is literally my favourite TV couple right now I just had to put down in words how much I love their chemistry and story. 

Here it goes! (This was after the Holi Episode :] )

A CHANGE OF HEART

"Happy Holi, Ms. Farooqui." 

"Happy holi, Mr. Khan."

Zoya's mind wandered to the events that had transpired earlier that night. Mr. Khan was being nice to her. No. It was more than that. He was showing genuine concern for his Ms. New York. Wait, his Ms. New York? 

Snap out of it, Zoya. This is Mr. Khan you're talking about. Mr. Akdu Ahmed Khan. 

Over the last six months she had come to feel all sorts of emotions towards this man. Hatred, annoyance, confusion, sympathy, concern, and something else...? What that something else was she hadn't quite figured out. Of course she wasn't entirely oblivious to the signs, and the thought had crossed her mind, but after being used to depending on only herself, emotionally, she was still resistant to admit, or allow herself to depend on another person. 

In the last few weeks, however, Mr. Khan had slowly chipped away at the walls around her heart, and seen her at her most vulnerable. She had allowed him to see sides of her that neither her Aapi, Jeeju or even Phuppi had yet to see. 

But why? Perhaps because they're both lonely? Yes. Their loneliness is a shared one. A very specific loneliness that only someone in the same unfortunate situation can relate to. A feeling that envelopes you so thoroughly, it seems almost impossible to escape. And it was for her, until she met Mr. Khan. 

Mr. Khan's situation wasn't entirely the same as hers, she thought to herself. He knew who his abuu was. Moreover, he can meet him when he pleases. But of course his abandonment and trust issues deterred him from doing the same. 

Still, his walls, Zoya could tell, were slowly coming down as well. Perhaps it would take longer for him to ever have a relationship with his abuu. But Zoya could sense a change in the OCD, perfectionist that was her Jahapana Six Packs. 

What are you saying, Zoya? Mr. Khan and... THAT!? Never. Mr. Khan being there for you is a coincidence. You live in the same house. And what could possibly make you want to be with a lion? 

Deep down, however, she knew that her heart was slowly attaching itself to that same lion's heart. And a small, minuscule part of her, hoped, wished and prayed, that she would be the one to tame her lonely counterpart. 

Precap: On the opposite side of the same lavish, independent house, was a restless lion, pacing back and forth in his room. 

Edited by mochhug - 02 July 2013 at 8:37am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_rainem_shadreamygirl_95rimssssssbiebstinkerlovesharan90princessradhikaxyzw231Akillaroses.09DarkBecomingjanestone6Geet_Habindassspaaru28tashug9MrMrsAsyaKhanvaishnavi31kandygrovercutestar12havokhotlinejazmeenbaubleschocolate15WhenInRomeA.HajnalRarepearlEnchantressgoingreenAsyaloverasyaforlife-waitingforyou-TaiLungcutie15anopamaakaswanMissSparklingawesomeGurmeet4Drashti-Prithi-.Nabi.metoyou-ScarletRose-.Kiran.Nithiya95Saima-Syeddevildiva21asifiqbalshMisHumptyDumptyraneeb-Mrinalini-Surish-RohitMaxwell-Linsie

chocolate15 IF-Dazzler
chocolate15
chocolate15

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Nice its good so far
Update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochhug

tashug9 Goldie
tashug9
tashug9

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
nice...Thumbs Up

mochhug

grad2011 Goldie
grad2011
grad2011

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
nice start plzz do continue soon :)

mochhug

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
its nice; do write more

OS- means One Shot that is basically One Chapter

SS- means Short Story that has many chapters

FF- means Fan Fictions that can have chapters as much as u can

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roses.09mochhug

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

its nice; do write more

OS- means One Shot that is basically One Chapter

SS- means Short Story that has many chapters

FF- means Fan Fictions that can have chapters as much as u can

Thanks! I was really curious. Hmm then this will probably be a SS. :) 

Also thanks to those who have already read and replied. It really is nice to get feedback so fast, and that too positive :)
mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Ok so this USED to be the second half, but since I'm continuing the SS, I'm gonna join the first two parts. Please find CHapter 1B above :) 

Enjoy! 

Edited by mochhug - 26 May 2013 at 8:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roses.09janestone6goingreenGurmeet4Drashti.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Amazing. I can't believe you said you aren't a writer. Your work tells otherwise buddy. Loved the way you have penned down Zoya's thoughts. Looking forward to this SS! Continue soon!

mochhug

Go to top