Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

i am a beauty with brains as well...hence crashing my own party without stalking last night! I should be given the James bond noble prize 🀣 🀣 

You did search up the username and everything...THAT IS STALKING MY FRIEND 🀣
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: CrazyChasmish

You did search up the username and everything...THAT IS STALKING MY FRIEND 🀣

i could of just clicked on any of ur profiles and gone to your "Posts" and see that u have commented on Sadiie's thread that said Underconstruction DONOTPOST...but but i went to google...that ain't stlaking...it's called beign a smart kamini πŸ˜ŽCome on Admit it...u would of never thought of that!
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LMFAO well Zee has already introduced my grand entryπŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž 
here's my belated voice memo for Zee and everyone else! πŸ˜³ 
Sorry my voice sounds weird a bit..LOL

πŸ€—
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Indescribable-

Hahaha yay, haven't had masti since such a long time on here, glad I found myself a place where I can be an item  number XD Bahahaa oh yes I can be a real sassy bitch 🀣

Yeah dude cant wait to be out of this stinking place :P I am actually 18, I started kindergarten late XD

Yeah you are the beautiful birthday girl :D Oh wow what u taking in university? :) Omg I love Maneet too dude, they are such a rocking couple, love them and sarun <3 I soo wish Gurmeet and Drashti were a real couple :| Haha dont worry I am actually not such a huge Sarun fan as I pretend to be either, I am actually more of an Arnaya fan - Arjun and Sanaya lol XDAnd these differences wont be able to affect our friendship :)

haha all we do here is masti...and be a bitch to one another...it's fun 🀣 and our truth or dare games well make ur stomach hurt from laughing so much 🀣 U should be scared of me...i give really tough and bad dares [=)]🀣

awhhh so sweet πŸ˜³i am studing neurophysiology =D and lol i actually miss highschool...once u go to college u r like plz take me back...i hate college...the workload is like suicide level 

awwhh really...yayyy! awesome ! u know maneetians and Ipkians just don't get along...but our group is mixed with ppl who hate a show or character that one of the items watches...so it really doesn't effect our bonding at all :P

P.S you forgot to choose a color πŸ˜›
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Btw am I not included in the Item names list anymore?πŸ˜”
Sadiee LMFAO!
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
aaahhh!!!

Halkaaat! hayyye you sound American...like i had expected loL!

eeeks u sounded cute !

awwhhh thank you...u said sorry like a billion times ..smart move! *zee puts her item high heel down* 🀣 🀣

i am just kidding no need to say sorry...WE love ya! I love you a little more of course 🀣 🀣

muahhh! thank you! love u..love u...lOVE YA <3
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lyla.Khan

Btw am I not included in the Item names list anymore?πŸ˜”

Sadiee LMFAO!

wait really??? Let me check 🀣

We decided that i wouldn't be just the only one making the new threads...so i believe challiya is making the next thread...then there is Dhanno, You, and the new member who just joined us today, "Radha" who shall make a thread in the near future :P

hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lyla.Khan

LMFAO well Zee has already introduced my grand entryπŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž 

here's my belated voice memo for Zee and everyone else! πŸ˜³ 
Sorry my voice sounds weird a bit..LOL

πŸ€—

\

OMG!!  you sound soo american! πŸ˜†  πŸ€£
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Halkaat are you blind...ur name and gif is there u kamini 🀣 🀣

btw since ur late...u might not know...but u see my pink color...u see dhanno's blue color..well each of us has a specific color...so yeah choose ur color that hasn't been taking...u can see on the first post.
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Birthday girl...yeah i am still the birthday girl...for the rest of the week 🀣 🀣

Anyways the birthday girl wants to dedicate a song  to herself 🀣 and to the rest of the items ❀️