:- Item Girls - Mashallah #9 :- Broken Heels - Page 61

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by CrazyChasmish

<font color="#0000ff">LOL There is nothing wrong with that!!! Happens with me ALL THE FREAKING TIME😆</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Hugs 🤗</font>

🤗 !!

Originally posted by ..Bitch.Please.

thanks to me you're the oldie🤣🤣

😳

🤣
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

yeah man 🤣

like everybody has a specific color to their name :)

edit: oh wait...damn munni didn't include it...okay choose a color except light purple as that's munni's color...and i know ur first pick would be purple...and hopes is like a burgundy...so u can choose dark purple if u want 😆

LMAO girl knew from before i'd pick purple😆 ahh fine I'll pick a voilet😆 I like any shade of purple s'all good😎😆
Originally posted by -BlushaLicious-

Youu Might Be Thinking 'What A Mad Bitch , Cries Ova That' But I Was Listening To This Song 'Maahi From The Mystery Movie And Idk I Jus Started Crying , I Kinda Went Back To Maaneet !! :') !!

Ah Know I'm Mad But Deal Wiw It !! 😆 !!

oh hello...i am the cold hearted zaalim who cries just when she sees GC...so imagine what happens to me when i see maaneet/gurti...points fingers at munni and halkat's vms (main culrpits 😡) 🤣

it's okay hun...hota hai 🤗
Originally posted by CrazyChasmish

AHEM AHEM
they were the ones who said hi to me oldie🤣 haha jk, i thought you were gone. hey dhanno🤗

🤣

Originally posted by Lyla.Khan

LMAO girl knew from before i'd pick purple😆 ahh fine I'll pick a voilet😆 I like any shade of purple s'all good😎😆

i know moi items ☺️ 🤣 

haha...well go ahead and make a grand entry again with ur sexy violet color 😆

<font color="#ff3399">
</font>
<font color="#ff3399">oh hello...i am the cold hearted zaalim who cries just when she sees GC...so imagine what happens to me when i see maaneet/gurti...points fingers at munni and halkat's vms (main culrpits😡) 🤣</font>
<font color="#ff3399">
</font>
<font color="#ff3399">it's okay hun...hota hai🤗</font>

Awhhh !! 😳 !!

🤗 !!
Originally posted by -Indescribable-

Dude ur voice is soo freakin cute! Love the American accent! :) 

Awwh thank you! Btw what's your item name? 
I'm Halkat jawaani!😃

haha all we do here is masti...and be a bitch to one another...it's fun 🤣 and our truth or dare games well make ur stomach hurt from laughing so much 🤣 U should be scared of me...i give really tough and bad dares [=)]🤣

awhhh so sweet 😳i am studing neurophysiology =D and lol i actually miss highschool...once u go to college u r like plz take me back...i hate college...the workload is like suicide level 

awwhh really...yayyy! awesome ! u know maneetians and Ipkians just don't get along...but our group is mixed with ppl who hate a show or character that one of the items watches...so it really doesn't effect our bonding at all :P

P.S you forgot to choose a color 😛
Omg I freakin cant wait to be active on here, my life is gonna get soo much better lol 🤣 Omg truth or dare????? I love Truth or dare, Ive played that game here with a couple of friends, and telling them to go to people's profiles and saying crap and all lol 🤣 Truth or dare is gonna be sooo freakin fun with you guys 🤣 Oh I am up for anything sweetie 🤣 

Wow thats a freakin big word :| What is that neurophysicology? O shit well then I got no future, ill probably die two days after being in university :|

Yeah dude I have seen so many fights and stuff on here its like a world war b/w ipkians and maneetians :| some of the newbies ive come across are such bitches dude, ive like seen them post shit and compare maneetians with ipkians -_- 
Well that's good we all got different likes and dislike, because it makes it more fun to hang around with a bunch of different people :) 

Oh a font colour? Hmmm which one would suit Radha? XD