Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

"I do bad things, I'm a bad person, I deserve this"

if something like this happens to him again im gonna'..

He thinks he's a "person". 😳
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

<font color="#ff3399">
</font>
<font color="#ff3399">LMFAO!!!</font>
<font color="#ff3399">
</font>
<font color="#ff3399">join the club😎🤣🤣</font>

Im double zero 😳
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..MissLonely..

Admit it, Sultan's better than This RK 😆
His character has been butchered I guess.

Oh i admit that the Cv's have lost their mind and need psychiatric help..not RK!!

I get what they are doing...they are trying to make us hate RK's guts and the villian, while making sultan oh the goody too shoes gangster to come to the rescue O.o (btw i admitted to liking sultan...remember when i put our majnu/laila love to the test and u completely failed ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£ )

but idk i am just mad at Cv's right now...even the hard core VD fans are liKE W*F!!!!! 🤣
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

He thinks he's a "person". 😳

He didn't say those lines...i did...i forgot to make it pink...this is the episode where the girl in his arms...is a vampire named ROSE...he kills her to end her suffering...but first gives her on a dream where she is talking to him in some field of grass like 2 centuries back...a quiet beautiful scenary so she won't feel her death...i cried buckets in this scene...it's like omg DAMON has a heart...but just doesn't show it...cuz the thing he says is "when u do good, ppl expect good"/

and LMFAO...u went through my spamming...of course why wouldn't u...can't see me checking ur boyfriend 🤣🤣

Do u know ur sis has the hots for him now🤣🤣 only when i showed her his bare body...before that he was okay-ish for her 🤣 I AM SUCH AN AWESOME INFLUENCE 🤣 🤣 🤣 
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaMiniii

Im double zero 😳

Omg i see desi girl *goes crazy*

btw i am probably in the negatives 🤣 🤣
OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Guys!!! Anyone here
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
@DHanno

heya ðŸ¤—

imma sort here 😆

Oh i admit that the Cv's have lost their mind and need psychiatric help..not RK!!

I get what they are doing...they are trying to make us hate RK's guts and the villian, while making sultan oh the goody too shoes gangster to come to the rescue O.o (btw i admitted to liking sultan...remember when i put our majnu/laila love to the test and u completely failed ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£ )

but idk i am just mad at Cv's right now...even the hard core VD fans are liKE W*F!!!!! 🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣   🤣 🤣 🤣 Keep consoling your Heart with this 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣

Gangsta's are never Goody Two shoed you Kamini! Snap out of it! 🤣 🤣

And...🤣 Your post was SOOO Long I got tired of reading half way 😳 🤣 🤣

He didn't say those lines...i did...i forgot to make it pink...this is the episode where the girl in his arms...is a vampire named ROSE...he kills her to end her suffering...but first gives her on a dream where she is talking to him in some field of grass like 2 centuries back...a quiet beautiful scenary so she won't feel her death...i cried buckets in this scene...it's like omg DAMON has a heart...but just doesn't show it...cuz the thing he says is "when u do good, ppl expect good"/

and LMFAO...u went through my spamming...of course why wouldn't u...can't see me checking ur boyfriend 🤣🤣

Do u know ur sis has the hots for him now🤣🤣 only when i showed her his bare body...before that he was okay-ish for her 🤣 I AM SUCH AN AWESOME INFLUENCE 🤣 🤣 🤣 

He's hot, why wouldn't she get influenced? Stop taking all the credit kamini😆
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

🤣 🤣 🤣   🤣 🤣 🤣 Keep consoling your Heart with this 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣

Gangsta's are never Goody Two shoed you Kamini! Snap out of it! 🤣 🤣

And...🤣 Your post was SOOO Long I got tired of reading half way 😳 🤣 🤣

SHUT UP YOU KAMINI!!!!!!

omg u should see sultan...he has become such a goody two shoes...changed over not ever since madhu has invaded his thoughts 🤣🤣

i found it so cute though🤣

pffft...u know u read the whole thing u chuppa rustam ðŸ˜³ kamini u tell me now😳 🤣🤣