India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

cnt see uv like ths...

Kaushik.k.RC Goldie
Kaushik.k.RC
Kaushik.k.RC

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
i seriuosly got vry emotional wen uv came running wid crying lik face to annie jst to talk to suvi bt she kept d phone and annie deleted that number...
I cnt see yuvi like dis yaar in waiting to talk to suvi for few min...akhir kb tak wait krega ha???
Suvi ko baat krna chaiye tha i feel bt at d same time i also feel watevr yuvi said to suvi after dat she mst nt talk to him
i knw why suvi did lik dis...she wants to stand on her feet and shw her mamma-pappa-yuvi witout thr help dat she is nt jst a marks rated topper bt a real life topper...and they will feel proud of it at a later time.

Felt bad dat zoro and annie also nt going to mumbai fr internshp.
Bt will alisha come for internshp or stay wit yuvi????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AanyaanushalonsimidiiiManAsiiiParsh_shamyaShivuNozzieSupernatural_10

yuvreenforever Senior Member
yuvreenforever
yuvreenforever

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
this show is total bullshit now. That's why I have stopped doing commnts on it..
shalon Senior Member
shalon
shalon

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Ya can't see yuvi like that but in this show they only show suvreen  a lot but in practically without yuvi the show will be a flop so yuvi also should get importanceAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simidi

Aanyaanu Groupbie
Aanyaanu
Aanyaanu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Sacchi mai don u think ki suvi kuch jyada hi zulam karr rahi hai hamare yuvi...paar...
Yuvi nai kitna kuch kia suvi kai liye nd wen yuvi ka tum ayya uski pappji ki problems she disnt even care kia hai yaar
Hamari suvi ko kia hogaya hai...i m nt at ol likin current script its boring devastatin nd bakwas at the same tym

shalon

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Its the CVs fault entirely with the plot

but i agree they wana show Suvi stand up on her 2 feet and make her career without any1s help.. but its still harsh leaving family, friends and Yuvi he so wanted to talk to her yesterdy she didnt talk to him... the leap will probz happen 2mrw then we have to wait till Monday if Yuvi goes Mumbai.. its obvious Alisha will also be there
shalon Senior Member
shalon
shalon

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Alisha resembles the skeleton I saw in my bio lab LOLlol sorry no hard feelingsSmile

Edited by shalon - 11 April 2013 at 8:19am

Aanyaanu

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged

i agree dear. i felt bad for yuvi too, but i understand suvi as well. both characters are right in their own place. i like how the cv's are depicting the leads here, both suvreen and yuvraaj are more imperfect and realistic. i just want the leap to happen already, the pre leap epis are making me more eager for the leap already LOL

iiManAsiii IF-Dazzler
iiManAsiii
iiManAsiii

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Totaally agree with you...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index