Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

today's episode analysis 10th April(Amita milgaya)

nan6 Goldie
nan6
nan6

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Today's episode is mainly composed of lots of drama.It is mainly with Amit's talaash of Amita.And finally they were met in the hotel room only.This is the measurement of Amit's love on Amita.
My favorite scene is when Amit sees Amita in the hotel they both get emotional and it is so cute...Smile
And the way Amit searched for Amita was heart touching.He had searched till morning.And i liked the honesty of the taxi driver.Clap

Coming to the performance...
As already said today's episode is mainly of Amit and Amita will be seen at the end...

Amita:Amita did her job well.Though it was very limited role she did a perfect job.The way she acted in the final scenes of episode struck all the hearts.
And i give total 5 stars to her acting.Clap

Amit:He made my day.And the way she asked every one is very heart touching.And the way he had agreed to give a large sum of money for taxi driver was very very good.And he ran on the roads in the midnight.He called Amita's father but didn't said any thing about Amita's missing.And it proved his goodness.And the way he ran to the coffee shop and he went back on another girl thinking that it was Amita was good.And the scene with police officer was good.And i loved his acting.And today's "character of the episode" is Amit.
And there are some funny scenes with the taxi driver too.And once again hats off!!! to Amit.ClapAnd i will give total 5 stars to Amit.Clap

Taxi driver:Though he demanded a lots of money at last he proved his honesty.His demanding was funny.And his introduction scene with Amit is very funny.And i liked his goodness and honesty at last.And hats off!!! to that.Clap

Phalguni,Amita's mother and father:They didn't had a large scope in the episode but they performed their roles accordingly and they did a good job.Smile

Finally Amit got his Amita.And i loved that morning scene in the hotel room.Smile

And coming to the precap,Amita looked gorgeous in sari and she is cute and pretty.And the entrance of police was very shocking and funny tooSmile.And lets see how Amit and Amita will tackle this situation and how they will manage.
To break this suspense we have to wait till tomorrow's episode.

If  you like the post press like button...Smile
Post your comments...Smile
                                                                                   Nanditha...Smile

Edited by nan6 - 10 April 2013 at 8:38pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

asgar123gujaratigirlbalieRaleighbcatwoosterbadam-chi-raniemeraldeyeaarchkojagoryfanlily.lotus.rosyhappy_cupcakekrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis Nandu..Clap

I loved Amit yest .. he was the star of the day.. his search for his wife showed how much Amita is part of his life ..

Amit Amita seeing each other in the morning and both their interactions was very cute..

Hope Amit solve this police issue before anyone knows..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

badam-chi-raniemeraldeyenan6lily.lotus.rosy

happy_cupcake IF-Sizzlerz
happy_cupcake
happy_cupcake

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
nice analysis dear
i loved d morning scene
was really cute

Edited by arnie15 - 11 April 2013 at 8:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nan6emeraldeye