Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

|| Shaadi Ka Ladoo || Kaisa tha (Page 3)

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Haaye!!! Embarrassed main kya bolu ji... Embarrassed Mujhe ye post padte waqt hee itni sharam aari Embarrassed shaadi aur uske ladoo ke liye bohot time hain Ouch main taiyaar hoon shaadi ke liye but maa and papa r telling no Cry meri baat koi sunta hee nahi hain Cry   Cry   Cry

Lolz Mithalee mein aapki situation bilkul samajh sakti ho.. bhagwan hume bacha lo ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrikhand

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Nice post Deepa ji... Well as I am still single so dont have any exprience about that but one of my clise friend told me that marriage is wonderful thing if you get a good partner and worse also if you dont but any how as far as I know Indian women always make their marriage work.. I just wish I great a guy who can take care of me, our families, is responsible and loving.. meri list itni si hi hai !!
deepaligupta197 IF-Rockerz
deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukirti

Nice post Deepa ji... Well as I am still single so dont have any exprience about that but one of my clise friend told me that marriage is wonderful thing if you get a good partner and worse also if you dont but any how as far as I know Indian women always make their marriage work.. I just wish I great a guy who can take care of me, our families, is responsible and loving.. meri list itni si hi hai !!
sukriti it takes 2 for a marriage to work mayb a 60-40 bt both need to put in efforts. I sure hope u fnd the one u wish for!
Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Haaye!!! Embarrassed main kya bolu ji... Embarrassed Mujhe ye post padte waqt hee itni sharam aari Embarrassed shaadi aur uske ladoo ke liye bohot time hain Ouch main taiyaar hoon shaadi ke liye but maa and papa r telling no Cry meri baat koi sunta hee nahi hain Cry   Cry   Cry

Lolz Mithalee mein aapki situation bilkul samajh sakti ho.. bhagwan hume bacha lo ;)
oye! Iska kya matlab hua? 'hume bachalo' matlab?
suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged

oye! Iska kya matlab hua? 'hume bachalo' matlab?

Mera matlab kissise mila do ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrikhand

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrdsu

Very goodpost deepa .. For me shadi ka ladoo khake bhi nahi pachtaye . LOL i have lovely family with 2 precious kids...

Thank you Heena for sharing your thoughts and kids are the biggest joy we are lucky to have them.
JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepaligupta197

Lovely post Deepa! True marriage is an institution with its own positive nd negative aspects with of course the most precious one being ur kids n the beautiful xperience of motherhood! It also gives you a friend for a life time you can count on nd many more amusing relationships. Only with a few adjustments here nd there it is definitely a very sweet ladoo!!

Thank you Deepali for sharing your thoughts and yes with a few adjustments most of the times things work out and it gives us a lot of joy and the most precious of all kids.
Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Marriage is a bag of responsibilities. I have had my share of both sweet and bitter moments with my huz...but when it comes to my in-laws, the less said, the better...They love to poke their nose in my personal life and sometimes even into those of my parents...my huz is too dense to understand the machinations...

If given a chance to go back in time, then I might not repeat my mistake...the primary reason being my inlaws...their dense son comes somewhere along the line.

Go to top