Swearshina09
Swearshina09

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshicritic

@ Horizon and Sulu_123

Hmm, this is a tricky one

Why I am so upset with him on La issue?

Three counts:

1. He invited her to live in his house, just out of an ego tussle with Nani, but she took it to be a sort of

affirmation of their relationship

2. She was leaving, but he went back for her, even then he knew it for Khushi, but La's joy and hug -

he knew she read it as an acknowledgement

3. Announcing his intent to marry La - that was the cruellest cut of all - he knew she loved him,

she had directly said it so many times, to his face, yet he went ahead and announced - mind you

announced not asked, his desire to marry her, just to escape his feelings for Khushi.

He was always rude to her, ticked her off, and she was just hanging on to his every word seeking approval.

Ya she was an idiot too, blinded and in denial

Ya the wedding idea was planted by Khushi, and stemmed out of her insecurity, but she cared for

him and always showed it

She clung to him and ignored all the warning signals - shows even the smartest of women can turn into perfect idiots when in love

He was living in his own world and never ever gave a thought to her feelings

Just by not saying I love doesn't absolve him of taking her for granted, taking her feelings for granted

I agree, the moment he realised the full impact of what he was doing, he broke up and it was handled very well,

but till then he was being ASRish throughout - take what I want, without sparing a thought for anyone's feelings

I agree with ou
He was always living in his own world and cared only for his di
He has been always rude to la(mostly)
You remember the scene in which khushi planned to keep sugaraath with la
Asr behaved very rudely that la ran way from home and decided to go to London
Asr did nt even care for that
When khushi tried to stop her la told that Asr never ared for her and always hurt her and never cared about her feelings(I remember Lavanya said this but I don't remember when she said it)
Even khushi realised that Asr never loved la
Only after khushis insistence Asr stopped la from going
Only because of khushi only he realised that he has no feelings for her
Asr reciprocated la's hug only because of khushi
He apologised to khushi indirectly by by reciprocating la s hug and seeing khushi
Asr talked to la thinking it as khushi
He announced to marry Lavanya to shut the people who talked about their relationship without marrying
But he only announced and he did not even fix his marriage date and never allowed to do tht
Later he decided to engage only to make khushi jelous
Because of khushi Asr started changing himself autatically
Asr talked to la thinking it as khushi(she didn't have strength to face khushi)
Lavanya herself told in the later that he started being nice to her
This means that Asr never was good to la
Lavanya then realised t was only because of khushi he changed
She always knew what the end with Asr would be (this means she always knew Asr never cared and loved her)
But she was trying to lie to herself

Nobody can take the place of khushi

Edited by Swethina09 - 11 April 2013 at 2:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sulu_123

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
nice post...
sulu_123 Senior Member
sulu_123
sulu_123

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged

I agree with ou
When khushi tried to stop her la told that Asr never ared for her and always hurt her and never cared about her feelings(I remember Lavanya said this but I don't remember when she said it)
He apologised to khushi indirectly by by reciprocating la s hug and seeing khushi
He announced to marry Lavanya to shut the people who talked about their relationship without marrying
But he only announced and he did not even fix his marriage date and never allowed to do tht
She always knew what the end with Asr would be (this means she always knew Asr never cared and loved her)

Nobody can take the place of khushi[/QUOTE]

Swethina, i agree with most of what u hv written . But i think ASR announced his marriage to La on that diwali night just to escape his feelings foe khushi more than to shut people who were talking abt their relationship. He had never bothered about what people or society thought. That diwali night he was totally taken aback by his total loss of control with khushi. He was so angry on himself that he took it out on Khushi by being rude to her, not answering her and walking away saying that he dint want to talk to her. I think it was more to show khushi that he dint care for her and that near kiss meant nothing to him, that he suddenly announced his marriage.
But that time i think he dint mean it at all. And curiously, he dint like it one bit when khushi showed she was happy about his engagement. Remember their conversation in the car that night when he insisting on dropping her off.
'To tum meri shaadi se khush ho. Lekin kuch der pehle to tum kuch aur hi keh rahi thi..'
I guess he cudnt bear that khushi was unaffected by his announcement because SHE was affecting him terribly. That probably led him to break her heart further by saying..
'mujhe koi fark nahi oadta..It dint mean a thing'...

Just imagine he had just announced marriage and then leaving the party and all the guests, La, he just ran after khushi. I guess

Also remeber, the same night, just after the party he told nani & di, shaadi ke liye sirf haaan ki hai...no need to plan my honeymoon.

In fact had he not come to know abt khushi's engagement, he would have not decided to get engaged himself which he did only to make khushi jealous. That means somewhere in his subconscious he knew that khushi too was drawn towards him. That is the reason he kept on goading khushi during the entire engagement preparation track.

Just recollect his expressions when he saw khushi in the mall in that red dress. Every reaction in him, good or bad was caused by khushi.

Edited by sulu_123 - 11 April 2013 at 2:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeeraPrim_123

Swearshina09 Goldie
Swearshina09
Swearshina09

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulu_123

I agree with ou

Nobody can take the place of khushi

<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Swethina, i agree with most of what u hv written. But i thinkASR announced his marriage to La on that diwali night just to escape his feelings foe khushi more than to shut people who were talking abt their relationship. He had never bothered about what people or society thought. That diwali night he was totally taken aback by his total loss of control with khushi. He was so angry on himself that he took it out on Khushi by being rude to her, not answering her and walking away saying that he dint want to talk to her. I think it was more to show khushi that he dint care for her and that near kiss meant nothing to him, that he suddenly announced his marriage.</font>
<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">But that time i think he dint mean it at all. And curiously, he dint like it one bit when khushi showed she was happy about his engagement. Remember their conversation in the car that night when he insisting on dropping her off.</font>
<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">'To tum meri shaadi se khush ho. Lekin kuch der pehle to tum kuch aur hi keh rahi thi..'</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="#990000">I guess he cudnt bear that khushi was unaffected by his announcement because SHE was affecting him terribly. That probably led him to break her heart further by </font><font color="#990000">saying..</font></font>
<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">'mujhe koi fark nahi oadta..It dint mean a thing'...</font>
<font color="#990000"></font>
<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Just imagine he had just announced marriage and then leaving the party and all the guests, La, he just ran after khushi. I guess </font>
<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Also remeber, the same night,just after the party he told nani & di, shaadi ke liye sirf haaan ki hai...no need to plan my honeymoon.</font>
<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">In fact had he not come to know abt khushi's engagement, he would have not decided to get engaged himself which he did only to make khushi jealous. That means somewhere in his subconscious he knew that khushi too was drawn towards him. That is the reason he kept on goading khushi during the entire engagement preparation track.</font>
<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Just recollect his expressions when he saw khushi in the mall in that red dress. Every reaction in him, good or bad was caused by khushi.</font>

[/QUOTE] you are right
But it was not honeymoon
He said not to fix the date for the engagement
sulu_123 Senior Member
sulu_123
sulu_123

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Hi arshicritic...cudnt help commenting further on what u wrote..

Hmm, this is a tricky one

Why I am so upset with him on La issue?

Three counts:

1. He invited her to live in his house, just out of an ego tussle with Nani, but she took it to be a sort of 

affirmation of their relationship
Yes, ASR did invite La to stay with him just to snub nani and stop her efforts to find a match for him. But la was eager too. Its not as if ASR forced her. And in any case he had always made it clear he dint believe in marriage and it was a no strings attached arrangement.

2.  She was leaving, but he went back for her, even then he knew it for Khushi, but La's joy and hug -

he knew she read it as an acknowledgement
Yes, he knew that he went back just becoz he cudnt see khushi in tears. But he dint really mislead LA in the sense he dint say 'sorry, u were right, lets get married'.He just went to fetch her back, BAS. Neither did La insist. She was happy with the status quo, then why blame ASR.

3.  Announcing his intent to marry La - that was the cruellest cut of all - he knew she loved him,

she had directly said it so many times, to his face, yet he went ahead and announced - mind you

announced not asked, his desire to marry her, just to escape his feelings for Khushi.

Here, i agree with you. ASR really wronged La by this act of his. He announced his marriage just to fight and deny his feelings for khushi. He could not, for the life of him accept what was happening to him. In fact, i believe at that point of time he had no intention either to marry or get enageged to La. He just did that to to show Khushi that his earlier act (almost kiss and keeping the payal with him for so long ) dint mean anything.But that still did not give him any peace or satisfaction, did it ??
And here he certainly was guilty of misleading La who took this seriously.

He was always rude to her, ticked her off, and she was just hanging on to his every word seeking approval.
Here again i disagree with you. She put up with him as her choice. She was desperate to be in his life, so never dared to question or cross him. But i wouldnt call that love on her part.

Ya she was an idiot too, blinded and in denial

Ya the wedding idea was planted by Khushi, and stemmed out of her insecurity, but she cared for

him and always showed it

She clung to him and ignored all the warning signals - shows even the smartest of women can turn into perfect idiots when in love

He was living in his own world and never ever gave a thought to her feelings

Just by not saying I love doesn't absolve him of taking her for granted, taking her feelings for granted

I dont think he took her feelings for granted. As far as he knew she had the same ideas on marriage as he had. In fact that is precisely what he told anjali.
'Lavanya meri liye perfect hai. Na woh shaadi mein vishwas karti hai...na main...'
And then he always stood upto his family for her. He always opposed or made his displeasure known when nani was harsh to her.

I agree, the moment he realised the full impact of what he was doing, he broke up and it was handled very well,

but till then he was being ASRish throughout - take what I want, without sparing a thought for anyone's feelings .
That ofcourse is true. But that was how he was, Brutal but honest and upright. Until he fell in love with Khushi, ofcourse.

Edited by sulu_123 - 11 April 2013 at 10:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HorizonArshics

--jyoti-- Goldie
--jyoti--
--jyoti--

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
nic one
Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

Hey ...
Great post !!!

N I absolutely love and adore Lavanya ... :)
She was just fantastic !!!

No doubt in the beginning I was kinda irritated with her as she was shown a bit bitchy ... :-P
But later her modifications and she did everything for ASR ... 
She changed herself, and as you mentioned gave up her career ...

That scene was just lovely !!!
N I actually cried for La *sorry I get emo sometimes* :-P

Their are many things that I wanted to watch in IPKKND ...
But the thing that I always wanted to watch would always be viewing Lavanya's love story ... Or her movin on in her life ... :)

I so badly wanted La and NK to be together
ArshiNmaNervs Goldie
ArshiNmaNervs
ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
arshicritic your posts are awesome i believe u r one of the best critic

Go to top