Forever and Always His! TaaRey SS *Chapter3Up* - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
wow awesm concept n how can rey be so blind n dumb that he did nt believe taani n vicky?hate his mum n aisha..hope rey rectifies his mistake soon pls update soon n PM😊

great concept..!

amazing updates..
keep writing n update ssooonnn...!
Part 3: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 day later (age: 31; stage: planning)

Rey walked up to the house with shaking hands. This reminded him of 17 years ago when he and Taani had started their relationship. He rang the doorbell and stood outside waiting for the door to open.

Taani - Arey Ayush, mai abhi arah- aap

Rey - ha woh mujhe tumse baat karni thi

Taani - kiske bare main?

Rey - woh Ayushmann ke bare main

Taani*scared so she started speaking quickly* - Ayushmann? Kyun? Aapko woh aacha laga? Bahut hi aacha bacha hai woh aur arey aapko sabse bari baat to batayi nahi, usko toh 40 tak counting bhi aati hai

Rey - Taani, calm down, mai bas yeh kahne aiya tha, ki mujhe malum hai ki Ayushmann Vicky ka beta nahi hai, woh to-

Taani - ahahha, aapko pata hai? Oh okay, mai to aapko baatane wali thi but Ayush ke papa actually bhar gai hai

Rey - mujhe pata hai ki Ayushmann mera beta hai

A dead silence took place, neither Rey nor Taani knowing what to say. Taani felt tears build up in her eyes but quickly blinked them away. Rey saw Taani's eyes and a pang of guilt swiped over him.

Taani - toh, aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?

Rey - aapne betai aur biwi ko waapas laynai aiya ho

Taani - aur aapse kisnai kaha ki hum aapke saat waapis chaleygai?

Rey - ek fairy aiyi thi aur usne mujhe bataya ki jis larki sai mai pyaar karta hoon, woh aaj bhi mujse pyaar karti hai aur mujhe maaf karde gi

Taani blushed because what Rey had said was true. She was indeed still in love with Rey. But the blush disappeared just as fast as it had come when Taani remembered what Rey had done.

Taani - well us pari nai aapse jhoot bola

Rey - nahi us fairy nai mujse sach kaha

Taani - jhoot

Rey - sach

Taani - jhoot

Rey - sach

Taani - jhoot

Rey*angry* - thik hai, Don't come back but mai aapne betai ko waapis layke jaonga

Taani*angry* - nahi jaingai aap.

Rey - Mai uska papa ho

Taani - jab mujhe aur use aapki saabse zyada zaarurat thi, tab to aap Reyaansh Singhania thai na? Angry, young man

Rey - I don't care ki maine 6 years pehle kya kiya tha. All I know is that Ayushmann is my son.

? - Kya?

Taani and Rey turned around in shock to see Ayushmann standing there with extreme excitement in his eyes. He ran up to Rey and hugged him

Ayush - Aap mere papa hai? Aapko pata hai Ayush nai kitni wait kari aapne papa ke liye, laykin aap kabhi aiye hi nahi.

Rey hugged Ayush back with sheer happiness. Taani's eyes became wet looking at the scene in front of her. She had only dreamt about this day a few thousand times.

Rey - Sorry beta, laykin ab mai agaya na? To aapko aur aapki mummy ko ghar laykai jaaonga

Taani - Hum aap ke sath nahi aiyegai

Taani pulled Ayush away from Rey's arms and slammed the door in his face. Rey smiled, turned around and walked  to his car. Inside, Ayush struggled against Taani's grip

Ayush - Mama, choro, mujhe papa sai baat karni hai

Taani - nahi aur chup chap jaake apne room mai baito

Ayush huffed and sighed before walking away to his room. As he was walking towards his room, he felt something in his pocket. He pulled out a piece of paper with a number written on it. Below it was a cute note:

If you get this note, it's because your mom pulled you away from me. This is my number and now quickly run upstairs get the phone and call me.

Papa  

Ayush smiled big and ran upstairs. Grabbing the phone, he dialed the number and waited as it rang.

Rey - Hello?

Ayush - Papa

Rey - Ayushh, to aapko note milgaya

Ayush*smiled sheepishly* - kaunsa note?

Rey - woh jo maine aapki pocket mai dala tha

Ayush - laykin meri pocket to empty hai

Rey - Oh my god, agar aapki pocket mai nahi hai, iska matlab woh note door ke bahar gir gaya. Agar swayam ya Taani ne dekh liya, mai to mar gaya.

Ayush burst out laughing at his dad, who was rambling on and on.

Rey - why are you laughing?

Ayush - kyunki papa, I was just joking I have the note.

Rey took a breath of relief

Rey - baadmash

Ayush*giggles* - Papa aap mujhe aur mama ko kab laynai arahe ho?

Rey - jab tumhari mama mujhe maaf karde

Ayush - yeh to nahi hone wala beta

Rey - kyun nahi?

Ayush - cuz mama jab angry hoti hai, to easily sai pigalti nahi

Rey - ha, sach me, bahut baho khati hai na tumhari mama?

Ayush - sach mai, aapko to dekhna chaiye

Rey*laughs* - ok jokes apart, mujhe aapki help chaiye, aapki mama ko manai mai.

Ayush - ok papa to kya kare?

Rey - *explains the plan to Ayush*

Ayush - okay papa, fir kal milte hai

Rey and Ayush cut the phone and both sat down to go to bed. Both grabbed the blankets, pulled it over their face and then swiggled their body so that their feet were out at the bottom and both fell asleep thinking about tomorrow. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So finall updated but i know i know, bakwaas update tha, but don't worry starting next chapter masti masti and a lot of Reymann bonding. 

Comment/Like 

Edited by TaareyFan23 - 11 years ago
Wow awesome part.cntnu soon
Wow superb update!!
Taarey's confrontation.. Nice!!
Loved the rey n ayush phn call convo... So cute!!
Please continue soon!! :D
Awesome update!!!continue soon!!!
Yahh finally father and son moment and I love Taani reaction awesome update I love it plz continue soon.
amazing update...lets c wat rey has planned to manofy tanni...!
 hehe loved the awwsome concept yaae nd tooo plus the updates yaar...rey will manofy taani with aayush's help wow eager too know what will happen next yaar plzz update soon πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šill be waiting 
aww sweet update. loved Reymann bonding. really cute.