Forever and Always His! TaaRey SS *Chapter3Up* - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
luvd the concept nd awsome starting...Rey proposed taani fr marriage it was really a very cute scene... the way u described their past lyf was just fab...nw eagerly waiting 4 the upcoming parts so do update soon...
Wow u r starting another ss...Love your "where is my heart"...Waiting for nxt part...plz pm me whn u update plzzz...!!! :)
wow...
anothr tr stry...
ur concept s really diff...
keep updating n pm me nxt tym plzzz
It was absolutely amazing, but my heart broke for tAarey at the end part, pls cont soon
it is awsm interesting but really rey think 
tht thr is something bwt taani n vicky poor 
taani thanks for PM n do it again kkk
Aww Taarey has a cute lovestory from childhood. So adorable the way Rey propose to Taani it was definitely romantic I love it. Hmm misunderstanding, angry young man Rey is back. Im loving the concept so far u doing an amazing work plz continue soon.
LOVED the update!! 👏👏👏 It was something different from the usual story with their flashbacks added. My favorite part was definitely the way proposed to Taani, it was funny, cute and romantic. Awesome.❤️
Oh gosh!! Amazing and fab!!
Please update the nxt part soon!!
Thnx fr the pm! :D
Wow yaar its awesome fantastic part plz plz plz do update soon
Part 2:

Ayushmann

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 years later (age: 31; stage: separated)

Rey woke up for another day of work with the same face in his mind. Taani.

Rey*thinking* -It has been 6 years and I still haven't seen her face. Maybe I was a little too rude? No Rey you were right, she cheated on you with Vicky. But I miss her so much. No Rey, you're better off.

Rey had the same inner battle with himself every day.  He got ready and jogged downstairs to have breakfast before heading to his dance academy.

RM (Rey's mom) - Arey rey, beta tu agaiya? Mujhe actually tora kaam tha

Rey - ha bolo na ma

RM - actually woh na aisha ka birthday araha hai, aur maine uskeliye ek dress buy ki thi, can you go pick it up before you go to work

Rey - Oh of course mom.

Rey ate breakfast and headed towards Ankusarli Mall (made up name). He reached there and quickly started walking towards the shop. He was looking at his watch when he bumped into something. THAP

?? - uff

Rey - Oh My God, I'm so sorry, maine aapko dekha hi nahi

?? - It's okay uncle, maine bhi aapko nahi dekha, woh actually mai aapne mummy ko dundh raha tha.

Rey - oh really? Do you need help?

?? - Mere mummy kehti hai ki mujhe strangers sai baath nahi karni chaiye.

Rey - Okay, then My name is Rey, aapka naam kya hai?

?? - Ayushmaan laykin sab mujhe ayush bulate hai

Rey - Great, now we aren't strangers so should I help you?

Ayush - Okay, chalo uncle

Rey - aapki mummy kaise dikhti hai?

Ayush - mummy ki tara

Rey*laughs* - nahi, what does she look like?

Ayush - oh, mere mummy ke pass lambe kale baal hai, aur woh bahut baari hai

Rey - okay, well let's look.

After about 10 minutes of looking around the mall, Ayush shouted.

Ayush - woh dekho uncle, mummy sab ke saath kari hui hai.

Ayush grabbed Rey's hand and started running towards a group of people.

Ayush - Mummy

Ayush's mom turned around and when Rey saw her face, he stopped in his tracks.

?? - Ayush, aap kaha chale gai thai?

Ayush - Sorry mummy, arey mummy maine aapko uncle sai nahi milaya, unone mere help ki

?? - Acha kaha hai uncle

Ayush*pointing to Rey* - waape

She looked up and locked eyes with him. Her heartbeat quickened as she found herself staring into two beautiful hazel-grey eyes.

Rey - Taani

Vicky - Arey Taani, Ayush mil gaya, chalo

Vicky walked up to Taani and Rey's smile vanished. She had a son and she had it with Vicky. So he was right. He clenched his fist and locked his jaw. Vicky saw Taani staring at something, when he followed his gaze, he saw a very angry looking Rey. Vicky felt anger grow inside him too.

Vicky - tu? Tu yaha kya kar raha hai?

Rey - tujse matlab? Meri biwi ko to chin hi liya tune, ab mujhe mall bhi nahi aane dega

Vicky - maine teri biwi ko nahi china, tunhe use ko diya.

Neha - arey babu, when you coming?

Neha walked up slowly followed by the rest of the gang. Taani who was still staring at Rey had no idea what was going on around her.

Swayam*angry* - Tu? Tu yaha kya kar raha hai? Meri behen ko aur dhuk dene aiya hai kya? Tu kitna lucky hai yaar, ki itne saalo bad mere behen aaj bhi tujse pyaar karti hai. Agar us din Taani ne mujhe roka nahi hota, to toh kab ka mar gaya hota.

Rey - Mujse pyaar karti to mere upar Vicky ke saath cheat nahi karti aur uske baad, Vicky ke saath bache nahi paada karti

Neha*shocked* - What Rey saying babu? You lie to me? Ayush tumhara beta hai?

Rey - ha

Vicky - nahi kagu, ayush mera beta thori na hai, mai to tumhare saath ho na

Neha*smiles* - okay babu

Rey - abhi bhi joot bol raha hai, beechari neha, aaj bhi tujpe trust kar-

Taani - BAS, God Rey, aap pagal ho gaye hai, such mai, aapko abhi bhi lagta ki maine aap ke upar cheat kiya hai na? To thik hai, aisa hi soochte rahiye

Taani picked up Ayushmann and walked away. Everyone gave Rey disappointed looks and then everyone but Sharon left. Sharon walked up to Rey and put her hand on his shoulder.

Rey - tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? Tumne bhi Taani ki side li? Tum to meri best friend thi na? Tumne bhi mujhe akela chor diya? Kyun kiya usne yeh Sharon? Merai sai koi galti hogi thi kya

Sharon - Rey, mai aaj bhi tumhari bestfriend who laykin jo tumne kiya woh thik nahi tha. Puri story jaanai sai pehle hi you kicked her out. Do you really think Taani, your Taani could cheat on you?

Rey - Mai aur kya karta Sharon? Aisha aur mummy ne mujhe pictures di thi aur kitna proof chaye? Aur phir Ayushmann bhi to hai. Tumko pata hai ki, jab hum aapne bacho ki baate karte thai, maine use kaha tha, ki mai aapne bete ko Ayushmann name karna chata ho, aur usne Vicky ke saath ke bacha pada karke usko Ayushmann name kardiya.

Sharon - tumse kisnai kaha ki Ayush Vicky ka beta hai?

Rey - Toh aur kiska ho sakhta hai?

Sharon stayed quiet for a few moments hoping Rey would realize without her saying anything since she had promised Taani. Rey stood confused for a few seconds before widening his eyes in realization.

Rey*shocked* - Ayushmann, woh mera beta hai?

Sharon patted his shoulder.

Sharon - bye Rey.

Rey stood motionless for a few seconds until reality caught up with his mind. He smiled huge

Rey - Ayushmann mera beta hai. Ayushmann Singhania. Iska matlab ki Taani ne Vicky ke saa- Oh no, yeh maine kya kardiya? Laykin phir woh pictures? Ugh Rey, tune yeh sab kyun soch raha hai. Ayush tera beta hai aur tune Swayam ki baath nahi suni, Taani aaj bhi tujse pyaar karti hai. Mujhe use sorry bolna hi hoga, laykin agar woh nahi mani to? Yeh tu kya soch raha hai Rey, of course mane gi, woh teri Taani hai afterall.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, yeh wala part thora senti hogaya laykin in the next chapter ya chapter 4 mai, full on masti.

So comment/like guys ! 😊

Edited by TaareyFan23 - 11 years ago