Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

#Life happens# FF - GunJeev Vihaan-updated part 3 (Page 5)

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by braich_gal

oh wow!!! i just noticed you updated the story and just read it...loving it pesi!!! pls update soon Hug

thanku ranju Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

Finally ... Thank you so much for the lovely update ..I love the way Gunjan feels restless and the way she was scolding him ..I am sure she has fallen in love with Rajeev and I am happy at the same time .. And Wow .. he is such a sweet heart went far away to bring food for Gunjan .. 

By the way Why he does want get fresh air ??? LOLLOLLOL 

Ok the best part is my lil pari sandys entry .. ROFL She is dreaming to be Rajeev present .. You make her his past ROFL ROFL ROFL  And Sandy I dont need to find my lil jeeju ,as Pesi has already found pratiek for u .. LOLLOLLOL

And Rajeev was a bad lover .. and the words he said to poor sandy is so mean .Angry How dare he . idiot ... .. I also want Gunjan to feel jelouse of Sandy ... There is no hope of Sara as Pesi has closed the chapter by making her already married .. Lucky Gunjan ... else she wont easily get Rajeev .. 

And pesi ... Its more interesting that you use Sandy .. rather tan some unknown girl .. Its too short and waiting for a lengthy chapter 4 soon .. 

Once again a lovely chapter .. short but very sweet.. Hug

thanks for the lovely comments hashii ..yeah SaRa chapter closed ..ab sandy mujhe maregi ..usko past bana diya  LOLLOL 

next part vl be a lengthy one ...i promise Thumbs Up 

rajeev was a bit rude in his past though he become so sweet now to gunjan LOLLOL ..if dont get sandy to marry some one ..we need to change this FF title to saRa FF Wink ...  yes..gunjan is slowly falling in love Smile

Edited by pesi11 - 29 May 2013 at 10:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.HashiBoo

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

atlast pesi u updated ur FF...am so happyDancing...gosh sandy is rajeev's exROFLROFL...lolzz, as per rajeev explanation seems like sandy was a chipkoo girlfriendROFL ** san diego can i modify ur name and call u chipkoo pari, its perfect and hilarious** 

ohk..gunjan is turning into one possessive lady, but am loving her...u did a great job pesi once again , am so excited to read the next part...want to know what actually happened between SARA (sandy+ rajeev)LOL...and i want gunjan toget jealoused from sandySmile...

it was fun reading ur update pesi..loved every bit of the story...and yes plz do big update next timeThumbs Up...mindblowing update, n hats offClap

yeah finally i updated it ..but a short one LOLLOL  ... 
'chipkoo pari' sandy ROFL  ... vl unveil saRa part in next chapter Smile   ..thanks for liking it my dear Hug

SandCastle.HashiBoo

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Pesiii...!!!!!! Hug YOOO!!! So I am finally here with my Kohinoor-Se-Bhi-Precious Comments Cool ROFL I know I know you were desperately waiting for my comments haina? WinkLOL You know my mom always says, You gotta wait for Best things & so you had to wait for me as well Aag Ka Gola WinkBig smile ROFL Chalo ab chupao mat maan jaao my comments are the BEST just like me! Cool LOL Okay enough of my "Apne muh miyaa mithuu", Lets get to work :P

Okay 1st of all, AMAZING FF it is Pesi! Hug Wow! You have included your 3 most favorite Characters from the Show & written on them, which is so awesome & commendable Clap I am so happy we DO NOT have to tolerate Gargs atleast uptil now! Dead Hehe, I Love the Part where Gunjan is frustrated with Mayank & wants to go away to unwind ShockedLOL That's the way it should be Big smile I Love it that Rajeev is already in love with her & thinking to confess Embarrassed The Car & the sitting around the Fire scene is SOOO Cute! Like Dreamy Day Dreaming BUT OMG! Why did you bring in Gunjan's dad & her to return to banaras?! They could've spent so much of Wonderful moments in the trip. I am heartbroken Broken Heart I just hope something happens & GunJeev get deserted at some place, ALL ALONE! Evil Smile LOL It was all wonderful Pesi Hug

& Now I make an entry Day Dreaming You made me Rajeev's Past?! ShockedBroken Heart I wanted to be his Present na! I mean I know Gunjan is his Present but I wouldn't have minded 1 sided infatuation & be a bridge for GunJeev to be Embarrassed Chalo koi nahi, am his past which means I must've had romantic moments with him na Day Dreaming *Haaye Main Sadke Jaawa tujhpe Pesi* LOL LOL

WHATTT?! I don't give Rajeev his space he said?! Shocked Kitna bada jhoota hai woh! He is the one who was overpossesive of me & always doing Sandy Sandy! Sleepy Jhoota kahika Confused ROFL & OMG! I am married Shocked But main toh sirf 18 years ki hoon naa & NO I don't belong to Gargs then? Haaye mujhe shaadi shuda kyun banaya? Rajeev pe phir se chance maarne ka Chance gaya Ouch ROFL & Prateek?! Koi aur name nahi mila kya Ouch Damn it, I hate a guy with this name ConfusedLOLLOL But its okay, here i'll imagine Ranbir Kapoor playing the Part of my Husband Day Dreaming So all you guys hear it out, Ranbir is my Hubby in this FF so Imagine him with me WinkLOL Ooohhh I love You Pesi, you fulfilled my dream today Blushing LOL

But Seriously Pesi, I Love You for including me in your WONDERFUL FF Hug It's like a dream come true for me & I dunno how should I Thank You Hug Jitna bolu kamm hi hoga Embarrassed Thanks a ton for this wonderful gift my Aag Ka Gola, You ROCK Baby! Hug I hope I am there in next part too Embarrassed

Waiting eagerly with baited breath for next part! I can't thank you enough Pesi Embarrassed

Loads Of Love,
-Sandy Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-braich_galpesi11HashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Sandy its confirmed ..You are truly mad .. I love your comment baby ..LOL my stomach and jawsare aching my god .. you are the best.. I am imagine only you and Ranbir aka Prateek LOLLOLLOL

pesi11SandCastle.

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

are sandy ... ur comments r lengthier than my FF LOLLOL  ... i made u rajeev's past..dont wry ...vl give u some romantic scenes Wink ...   u r too much in love with rajeev ...well ..u vl see more abt rajeev in next part WinkLOL  ...i made u married ROFL  ..thank me at least i didnt make u to go thru  4-5 marriage dramas like our stupid cv's Big smileLOL  ...i dont get any name ..so got prateik Embarrassed ...in fact  i have no frnds with that name ... i like that name from 'kaisa yeh pyaar hai' serial LOLLOL ..chalo i vl make ur wish come true ... dream ur ranbir as prateek  WinkTongue

gunjan's dad arrived to make gunjeev out of the group ..to get their privacy ..dont worry Wink ...lekin beech mein tu aagayi ROFL  

thanks for ur 'thank you FF'  LOLLOLHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.-PrimaDonna-braich_galHashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

are sandy ... ur comments r lengthier than my FF LOLLOL  ... i made u rajeev's past..dont wry ...vl give u some romantic scenes Wink ...   u r too much in love with rajeev ...well ..u vl see more abt rajeev in next part WinkLOL  ...i made u married ROFL  ..thank me at least i didnt make u to go thru  4-5 marriage dramas like our stupid cv's Big smileLOL  ...i dont get any name ..so got prateik Embarrassed ...in fact  i have no frnds with that name ... i like that name from 'kaisa yeh pyaar hai' serial LOLLOL ..chalo i vl make ur wish come true ... dream ur ranbir as prateek  WinkTongue

gunjan's dad arrived to make gunjeev out of the group ..to get their privacy ..dont worry Wink ...lekin beech mein tu aagayi ROFL  

Oh my god ... what you guys are eating .. ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11SandCastle.-PrimaDonna-

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

Originally posted by pesi11

Oh my god ... what you guys are eating .. ROFLROFL

we should ask sandy first from whr she is getting energy to give such a nice lovely lengthy comments LOLLOL  ..may be boost or bournvita  Wink ... may be marijua EmbarrassedROFL

SandCastle.-PrimaDonna-

Go to top