Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Hashii

Aww Pesi ... I dont know how i missed this ... Indeed a wonderful story .. I enjoyed reading it, and waiting for the next part .. 

Great going girl πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank you hashii dear ... i know i am responding a little late πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiyaMaaneet

Awesome...Update Soon & Plzzz PM Me πŸ˜Š

thanks for liking it dear ...sure will do PM πŸ˜Š
pesi11 thumbnail

hello everyone ...πŸ€— 

here is PART 2 : Rajeev missing ... 😊

"You know ..i was struggling so hard to get rid of mayank's memories ..but it is not happening ..I do not love mayank any more ..the day he ddint trusted me , our relationship no longer exists ..but still some where in my heart I do have those feelings as we shared a lot of good memories .. Everytime I try to forget those memories he will come in front of me ..i am heartbroken ..how can I get over him whn he is coming in front of me every time in that house !! i want to step out of garg house however I couldn't do it due to shail mausi .. at least I am out for few days on this trip …now I don't want to recollect the past neither I want to think abt mayank at this moment .. "  said gunjan who is struggling to hold her tears.

Rajeev  hesitantly  lifts his hand towards her cheek to wipe her tears ..he gently touches her cheek to wipe out tears on..gunjan lowers her eyes looking at Rajeev's hand and holds his hand looking at him again with a little shiny smile on her face saying 'thank you' …They both look at each other for a moment as Rajeev still holding gunjan's cheek and gunjan's hand over rajeev's hand on her cheek ..  a silence all over the place in the night ….they lost looking into each other's eyes for a while..😊

Everyone fall asleep due to long journey that they made ..vihaan wake up from bed as he struggling to get sleep due to improper bedding in their tent .. he looked at others in tent who are sleeping ..he tries to go back to sleep then he notices a fire lighting up outside their tent .. he slowly opens the curtain of their tent to find Rajeev and gunjan were together alone in the night who lost in their own world .. he looks at gunjan with a little anger as he couldn't bare to see gunjan with Rajeev.  He goes out towards them asking whether they r still awake ..  Rajeev taken back immediately as he hears Vihaan .. GunJeev feels a little awkward as they realize abt the past moment that they had couple of minutes ago .. they welcomed Vihaan to join however vihan goes back to his tent bidding good night to both Rajeev and gunjan .

Rajeev assures gunjan saying "that everything will be fine. Its been more than one year that mayank got married to charu.. you should get rid of all those memories ..concentrate on your education rather thinking abt past..u should keep urself busy to get rid of the past that makes u sad …u look so beautiful whn u smile ..These tears doesn't suit you …" he motivated gunjan to smile which she did ..

rajeev smiles along and gets up ..he leans towards gunjan and then forwarded his hand towards her ..gunjan holds rajeev's hand and gets up ..they both bid good night to each other… gunjan smiles herself thinking about rajeev how he always helps her and be a support for her and she goes to bed . Rajeev still thinking abt gunjan and couldn't sleep any more as he struggles to express his love for gunjan since one year.  He thought to give time for gunjan to get rid of mayank so that he can express his love for her. As time passes he realized gunjan is not in love with mayank anymore however she still struggles to get rid of her past.he knew how hard to forget first love ...no one will knew better than him the struggle of forgetting the first love. he knew it very well its not easy to do that as it took years for him to forget his first love. that is the reason he do not want to force her for anything …he wants gunjan to be happy always .. he couldn't dare to express his love in this situation ..but he thinks its time to express as he shouldn't delay it anymore. He worriedly goes to bed thinking the possible ways to express his love .. 

next morning everyone was busy in preparing breakfast  where vihan was still sleeping .. then gunjan gets a call from akash who informs her he is in india for a week as he visited suddenly due to some urgent work. Gunjan is  surprised and is not happy as she is in vacation ..she informs aakash that she wants to see him and requests him to stay longer. Aakash convince her that it will be okay and he will meet her next time when he visit india as he has to return in a week. Gunjan sadly disconnects the call saying bye to aakash.

She rushes to Rajeev who is enjoying the nature while taking pictures.. she informs Rajeev that she should go back as her father is here in town. Rajeev calms her down and tell her she can't go alone as it's too far ..gunjan still stands on her word and she wants to go back as it's 2 years and she didn't see her dad since then ..rajeev put his hands on gunjan's shoulders and tries to convince her but fails ..she requested rajeev to accompany her till station..so that she could go back .. he agreed to drop her at station as he couldn't bare to see her pleased look anymore ..

'gunjan ..i will also come with you ' rachana demanded .. so as Chaya ..

Gunjan convince everybody that they should enjoy the trip and not to go with her as she feel guilty if they do so ..rachana and Chaya sadly agrees to it and let gunjan go. Rajeev looks for vihan only to find he is still sleeping.. he asked others to inform Vihaan about their leaving and leaves with gunjan ..Gunjan says bye to all and leave. They go to a near by place  and get into an auto to reach station ..

Rajeev hands over the tickets to gunjan and informs her that they have to wait for 2 more hours to get into the train. gunjan surprised to see two tickets and questions rajeev..rajeev smiles at her and calls rachana to inform that he is going with gunjan to accompany her ..rachana feels upset as rajeev also leaving but she is happy that gunjan vl reach safe as rajeev accompanying her... rajeev says bye to rachana while asking her to inform others including vihan .. he looks at gunjan who is surprised and happy ...gunjan asks rajeev to go back and assures she will be fine and can go alone though she was happy that rajeev wants to accompany her ..rajeev tells gunjan if she is not comfortable being with her he will leave . gunjan immediately brushes off and tells rajeev that she will be so happy if he go with her... rajeev again inform her that they have to wait for 2 more hours .. gunjan nods her head as she has to wait for 2 more hours in station with no option left ..

but she jumps with joy and hugs rajeev as he is also going with her .. rajeev is surprised and hugs her back with a sweet smile on his face and puts his hands around her waist hugging her back ...rajeev informs gunjan that he will be back in few minutes and turn to leave . gunjan says 'thank you' to Rajeev and Rajeev leaves smiling at her ..its been more than half an hour gunjan is getting restless as there is no sign of Rajeev … she feels tensed as she couldn't able to reach him on his mobile either as she hear 'the number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable' when she dialed his number .. her eyes started looking for him yet there is no sign of Rajeev ..

Hope you all like this πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 007jindal

wow!! super fantastic
lovd it

thanku somuch for liking it dear πŸ˜Š
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is awesome pesi..πŸ‘

oh man...did something happen to Rajeev or is he planning something???
Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

this is awesome pesi..πŸ‘

oh man...did something happen to Rajeev or is he planning something???

thank you ranju πŸ€—  ..u have to wait for PART 3 to know wat happened to rajeev πŸ˜‰
Edited by pesi11 - 11 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zenith25

Nice start.loved it and want to read more

thanks for liking πŸ€—
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

thank you ranju πŸ€—  ..u have to wait for PART 3 to know wat happened to rajeev πŸ˜‰

πŸ€—

so when's the next update...see...i am so impatient now to know what happened!! πŸ˜†
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

πŸ€—

so when's the next update...see...i am so impatient now to know what happened!! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..u have to wait till next saturday πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› 
OMG!!!! babes...am totally falling for ginjeev, man how cute is rajiv...he bought two tickets...he is so caring man...and i can see...u are taking out all ur frustration for mayank over here...🀣 but am loving it and also loved jealous vihaan😳...keep it coming, i want more

btw i have edited my previous comment on pg 1πŸ˜†
Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago