SEXY eyelocks!!!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Don't you guys agree that AsYa has the most SEXY eyelocks ever. I have seen other couples eyelocks but there not SEXY at all. I mean seriously whenever they look at each other I get that feeling. There so HOT together!!!!!!!

This forum is so quiet right now so I decided to make some posts. It will aleast increase forums activity...lol...

Pls comment guys at least make it pink if not.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

no one agrees???? nobody comments why????
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you. They both have a very hot chemistry which is hard to explain. Asya are the most good looking I have ever seen and they make believe they are very much in love with each other
Edited by devikaamar - 11 years ago
DKB532 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LOL...totally agree with you! On other soaps, eyelocks are cute...but on QH...OMG...HAWT 🤣
sapnapatel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol I love their eyelocks! The best eyelock that they had for me was when Zoya walks into Asad's room thinking their is a chor and falls on top of him lol
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha - It's so true @avonii -

There are moments that the way Asad looks at Zoya, I feel like he's about to just pounce on her. haha.

That imagined hug between them yesterday (Zoya's thoughts) was one of the hottest hugs ever...it's like they never wanted to let go of each other.
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree, their eyes speaks volumes..them sharing same screen space is enough for me..amazing chemistry.
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true I've never been so impressed by an eyelock before ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: gapgirl

Haha - It's so true @avonii -

There are moments that the way Asad looks at Zoya, I feel like he's about to just pounce on her. haha.

That imagined hug between them yesterday (Zoya's thoughts) was one of the hottest hugs ever...it's like they never wanted to let go of each other.

I know right, when they look at each other it looks like there going to make out...lol...
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They have an awesome chemistry