Uttaran

now ut needs rumors to increase trps?

saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

recently there have been so many article coming on uttaran on tc /tb! and again tina getting replaced buzz started. when it was rubbished as rumor than again prats replacing tina as meethi started!

what is going on?

i know prats is very much popular  than tina , if she joins show she will increase trp as her fan following will join the show! see guys all this are rumors , but bina aag ke dhua nahi aata!😉

i seriously think some people in ph n channel wants tina's replacement and they must be suggesting names...which are leaked by sources in media ðŸ˜•

as said by few media journalist it can be trick to keep ut in news for trps,but sadly such things will not work for uttaran😆they need gud story , i feel yuvi reformation wid yuccha n yukta would have been very gud track if they do proper work to make script crispy n interesting.

this meethi's sasuralwale are thrown on our face ,are unable to fetch trp instead they will drop it down more ,so this track should be over or  start some gud separate track related to veer n rasya n mukta side by side , get yuvi back ,some track wid social msg or gud hope to connect audience .

what about mukta running damini pathshala and fighting for the rights of slum children and yuvi comes backs n joins the business ! and than there is clash over property of school as yuvi wants some project and mukta wants school and begin their love-hate track wid yuvi's reformation😳

another thing we know ut is not slot leader ,but its trp are always widin  top 15 , than why articles always comment on ut as if trp are low? are this trps fake n bought wid money! and channel is no longer happy to spend money to buy trp as they are falling down!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LOL.. ichcha's replacement then Meethi's replacement.. so many rumours..
Wt ever the rumours comes, if CVS shows veecha,rasaya,yuktha only trps increase..
Muktha takeover damini's pathayasala s just awesome idea.. why CVS r nt getting good ideas like dis..
...Scarlet... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prats as a hugeee fan base...and she is a talented actress too...she can play Meethi's role very perfectly...but I don't want to spoil Prats name by acting in this crap..I want her back in BV..Miss Sidyusha lots ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
merryface thumbnail
Originally posted by: RashamiFan

Prats as a hugeee fan base...and she is a talented actress too...she can play Meethi's role very perfectly...but I don't want to spoil Prats name by acting in this crap..I want her back in BV..Miss Sidyusha lots ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

ur right...pratyusha is way ahead  in every field..shes 21...shes n awesome actress...uttran trp rises or not its a diff thing...but she wud definitely do a better job...
merryface thumbnail
Originally posted by: saurabhrocks

recently there have been so many article coming on uttaran on tc /tb! and again tina getting replaced buzz started. when it was rubbished as rumor than again prats replacing tina as meethi started!

what is going on?

i know prats is very much popular  than tina , if she joins show she will increase trp as her fan following will join the show! see guys all this are rumors , but bina aag ke dhua nahi aata!😉

i seriously think some people in ph n channel wants tina's replacement and they must be suggesting names...which are leaked by sources in media ðŸ˜•

as said by few media journalist it can be trick to keep ut in news for trps,but sadly such things will not work for uttaran😆they need gud story , i feel yuvi reformation wid yuccha n yukta would have been very gud track if they do proper work to make script crispy n interesting.

this meethi's sasuralwale are thrown on our face ,are unable to fetch trp instead they will drop it down more ,so this track should be over or  start some gud separate track related to veer n rasya n mukta side by side , get yuvi back ,some track wid social msg or gud hope to connect audience .

what about mukta running damini pathshala and fighting for the rights of slum children and yuvi comes backs n joins the business ! and than there is clash over property of school as yuvi wants some project and mukta wants school and begin their love-hate track wid yuvi's reformation😳

another thing we know ut is not slot leader ,but its trp are always widin  top 15 , than why articles always comment on ut as if trp are low? are this trps fake n bought wid money! and channel is no longer happy to spend money to buy trp as they are falling down!😆

my dear..according to ur wish if it happens then mukku n yuvi wud be central characters...which can never happen till td is there...in 4 yrs you should have understud...by now...dont be surprised if mukku is turned negetive...😆..already cant u see wat hero they brought for her...samjha karo...dear
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
.ut is getting famous for wrong reasons this days!

there are so many interesting ways to get yukta , but no one in ph and cvs  are bothered!😕 in spite of so many people demanding for it!
utter shame on them.
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
this is nthng bt ways to insult colors
merryface thumbnail
Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

this is nthng bt ways to insult colors

no dear we dont say anything against colors..😊.we have complaints against phouse...dont u think ppl  should express their anger if ppl r forced to watch something most ppl dont like...how long can ppl keep tolerating their dadagiri...ppl loved yuvi n mukta jodi...but see whum they brought for her...such a pretty nice girl...with sankrant...how can ppl be happy...u tell...they have right to get angry..
huge no of tappu n mukku n rasya fans switch on uttran to see their fav...but r forced to watch meethi...fr 20 min...how can ppl be happy n not be angry...if u see tappu fans havent got any happiness till date...wer r we supposed to voice r disappointment u tell...this forum is d only place...we protest against injustice knowing no one will ever read or take note of it..or take any action...ppl r not fools to bash anybody just like that...ppl r hurt angry n upset..n they dont know wer to go n whum to tell...so IF is the place...yaha bhi nahi bolenge toh kaha bolenge...
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryface

no dear we dont say anything against colors..😊.we have complaints against phouse...dont u think ppl  should express their anger if ppl r forced to watch something most ppl dont like...how long can ppl keep tolerating their dadagiri...ppl loved yuvi n mukta jodi...but see whum they brought for her...such a pretty nice girl...with sankrant...how can ppl be happy...u tell...they have right to get angry..
huge no of tappu n mukku n rasya fans switch on uttran to see their fav...but r forced to watch meethi...fr 20 min...how can ppl be happy n not be angry...if u see tappu fans havent got any happiness till date...wer r we supposed to voice r disappointment u tell...this forum is d only place...we protest against injustice knowing no one will ever read or take note of it..or take any action...ppl r not fools to bash anybody just like that...ppl r hurt angry n upset..n they dont know wer to go n whum to tell...so IF is the place...yaha bhi nahi bolenge toh kaha bolenge...

di...nt sayng to u bt abt the article
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
nw a days... lot of bad publicity is gng against the channel... if Colors get doomed.. entire network 250 employees.. 15000 girls in delhi bombay..will be affectd