India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

now ut needs rumors to increase trps?

saurabhrocks IF-Dazzler
saurabhrocks
saurabhrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

recently there have been so many article coming on uttaran on tc /tb! and again tina getting replaced buzz started. when it was rubbished as rumor than again prats replacing tina as meethi started!

what is going on?Ouch

i know prats is very much popular  than tina , if she joins show she will increase trp as her fan following will join the show! see guys all this are rumors , but bina aag ke dhua nahi aata!Wink

i seriously think some people in ph n channel wants tina's replacement and they must be suggesting names...which are leaked by sources in media Confused

as said by few media journalist it can be trick to keep ut in news for trps,but sadly such things will not work for uttaranLOLthey need gud story , i feel yuvi reformation wid yuccha n yukta would have been very gud track if they do proper work to make script crispy n interesting.

this meethi's sasuralwale are thrown on our face ,are unable to fetch trp instead they will drop it down more ,so this track should be over or  start some gud separate track related to veer n rasya n mukta side by side , get yuvi back ,some track wid social msg or gud hope to connect audience .

what about mukta running damini pathshala and fighting for the rights of slum children and yuvi comes backs n joins the business ! and than there is clash over property of school as yuvi wants some project and mukta wants school and begin their love-hate track wid yuvi's reformationEmbarrassed

another thing we know ut is not slot leader ,but its trp are always widin  top 15 , than why articles always comment on ut as if trp are low? are this trps fake n bought wid money! and channel is no longer happy to spend money to buy trp as they are falling down!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ninetosixashgeetika22SRJKiMahakaaliRishrabhCandyCrushh

CandyCrushh IF-Stunnerz
CandyCrushh
CandyCrushh

Book Talk Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
LOL.. ichcha's replacement then Meethi's replacement.. so many rumours..
Wt ever the rumours comes, if CVS shows veecha,rasaya,yuktha only trps increase..
Muktha takeover damini's pathayasala s just awesome idea.. why CVS r nt getting good ideas like dis..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninetosixash

...Scarlet... IF-Dazzler
...Scarlet...
...Scarlet...

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Prats as a hugeee fan base...and she is a talented actress too...she can play Meethi's role very perfectly...but I don't want to spoil Prats name by acting in this crap..I want her back in BV..Miss Sidyusha lots CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi10kaliopa

merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RashamiFan

Prats as a hugeee fan base...and she is a talented actress too...she can play Meethi's role very perfectly...but I don't want to spoil Prats name by acting in this crap..I want her back in BV..Miss Sidyusha lots CryCry

ur right...pratyusha is way ahead  in every field..shes 21...shes n awesome actress...uttran trp rises or not its a diff thing...but she wud definitely do a better job...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaliopageetika22

Rishrabh IF-Sizzlerz
Rishrabh
Rishrabh

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
...LOLEmbarrassed...
merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saurabhrocks

recently there have been so many article coming on uttaran on tc /tb! and again tina getting replaced buzz started. when it was rubbished as rumor than again prats replacing tina as meethi started!

what is going on?Ouch

i know prats is very much popular  than tina , if she joins show she will increase trp as her fan following will join the show! see guys all this are rumors , but bina aag ke dhua nahi aata!Wink

i seriously think some people in ph n channel wants tina's replacement and they must be suggesting names...which are leaked by sources in media Confused

as said by few media journalist it can be trick to keep ut in news for trps,but sadly such things will not work for uttaranLOLthey need gud story , i feel yuvi reformation wid yuccha n yukta would have been very gud track if they do proper work to make script crispy n interesting.

this meethi's sasuralwale are thrown on our face ,are unable to fetch trp instead they will drop it down more ,so this track should be over or  start some gud separate track related to veer n rasya n mukta side by side , get yuvi back ,some track wid social msg or gud hope to connect audience .

what about mukta running damini pathshala and fighting for the rights of slum children and yuvi comes backs n joins the business ! and than there is clash over property of school as yuvi wants some project and mukta wants school and begin their love-hate track wid yuvi's reformationEmbarrassed

another thing we know ut is not slot leader ,but its trp are always widin  top 15 , than why articles always comment on ut as if trp are low? are this trps fake n bought wid money! and channel is no longer happy to spend money to buy trp as they are falling down!LOL

my dear..according to ur wish if it happens then mukku n yuvi wud be central characters...which can never happen till td is there...in 4 yrs you should have understud...by now...dont be surprised if mukku is turned negetive...LOL..already cant u see wat hero they brought for her...samjha karo...dear
SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
.ut is getting famous for wrong reasons this days!

there are so many interesting ways to get yukta , but no one in ph and cvs  are bothered!Confused in spite of so many people demanding for it!
utter shame on them.
Banu148priya Senior Member
Banu148priya
Banu148priya

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
LOL

Go to top