promo for sat/Madhu handcuffed 2 RK/ VIDEO ADDED - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

the crazy twist of RK abandoning her at the wedding pheras led to all theseother  illogical twists & turns😕
i agree.. pehle CVs need to explain or atleast give a good enough reason for RK abandoning and breaking madhu's heart then the redemption track needs to start for this whole thing to become logical again
Originally posted by sonia1230

i agree.. pehle CVs need to explain or atleast give a good enough reason for RK abandoning and breaking madhu's heart then the redemption track needs to start for this whole thing to become logical again

seems they dont have any good enough reason ðŸ¤”
Handcuffed?
Thanks for sharing 
omg thanks for sharing  hilarious now 
what is happening in dis show😲😕
TFS😳

omg this boy is crazy he handcuff his BIWI so she won't run away🤣 what has she done that he had to handcuff her? she must have tired to run away again.🤣 now rk's bashing starts 123 start🤣
omg..he handcurff madhu...🤣
Originally posted by shinseen

Handcuffed?
Thanks for sharing 
Handcuffs or Chains?  they are so long it almost looks like he has her chained to the bed.😆what is our preference in the name of love?😉
whats this crazy twists😲😲
Originally posted by .Shiva.

TFS😳

omg this boy is crazy he handcuff his BIWI so she won't run away🤣 what has she done that he had to handcuff her? she must have tired to run away again.🤣 now rk's bashing starts 123 start🤣

🤣 YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE BASHING BUT I THINK IT STARTED LONG AGO ðŸ¤£