promo for sat/Madhu handcuffed 2 RK/ VIDEO ADDED - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
TFS !! :-)

Well, what do u know!!

There r girls around who enjoy seeing a girl being kidnapped, locked up in a house and being hand cuffed to her bed against her will.

..U really do learn a new thing every day. 🤢

RK is certainly a Psycho as DD said and should be locked up in a mental asylum.

Posted edited by the moderator.  Kindly do not speculate anything about rape because its not shown the show!

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
TFS...
Poor Fellow... don't bash him.. he need special attention... don't know what all things he is gonna do in the name of Love ...

Originally posted by AMIEO

THE HANDCUFFS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHORTER ☺️...MUST HAVE BEEN CUSTOM MADE 🤣NEVER SEEN ONE WITH SUCH A LONG CHAIN B4 🤣

yes these are special 🤣
Originally posted by sonia1230

what the hell! THEY ARE TURNING RK INTO VIRAJ DOBRIYAL.. 
he has the same personality both are narcasistic, controlling, obsession and controlling!

and before any says this is rk's way of redeeming.. i just want to ask how is this seeking redemption he is turning into a control freak!

PS even i like Rk but im not a blind fan of any character.. i think it is time to admit that the CV's are ruining his character..also this is neither funny or romantic

Exactly!! And If this is CVs way of showing redemption then it is nothing but a joke!!

Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

the CVs have gone a bit overboard ..yes..😕
unfortunately they have turned a grey shaded character into a villain😡
Omg omg shuru hogya RK ka kameenapan...lolz thx great going cvs... 😆
Originally posted by sonia1230

unfortunately they have turned a grey shaded character into a villain😡

the crazy twist of RK abandoning her at the wedding pheras led to all these other  illogical twists & turns😕
Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 11 years ago
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Exactly!! And If this is CVs way of showing redemption then it is nothing but a joke!!

ikr! he doesnt show any remorse or redeemable characteristics! right now the mindset of his character is to gain back madhu at all cost NOT to redeem.. this is the CVS fault no one else's
tfs
Wow RK! Carry on...I can really see the similarities of your character with another...What are the CVs planning?
OMG idk what the hell the cvs are trying to show!!! if this is their way of showing the "junoon" then they have truly gotten it wrong!!! Not happy at all...its beyond disgusting from what they have shown today. :(