Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArshiFF :In Love With My Best Friend CH 10 PG 93 N (Page 7)

Mxk3444 Goldie
Mxk3444
Mxk3444

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
That was so freakimg adorable I absolutely loved it :) you have to continue with this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Z_ArShi

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
sweet

so cute

Z_ArShi

Z_ArShi Goldie
Z_ArShi
Z_ArShi

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Thank you everyone for all your comments. I have decided to turn this OS to a FF just for you guys  Hug

I was so mad/bored/hurt when I wrote this update. Cry I wanted to make my day better and I knew only my readers can make it better for me after reading their comments. I wrote whatever came into my mind so I don't know if the update is good or notConfused and if not I am soo sorry Cry

Arshi : In Love With My Best Friend Chapter 2

"Not being able to live without your best friend"

It was Arnav cousins wedding today and they invited the Gupta's too.

Arnav mom was making him get ready while little Khushi came wearing her size red color Lengha.

"Arnav!!! Arnav!!!" Khushi came running to his room and saw him in sherwani.

'Kya hua Khushi" (What happened Khushi) He asked turnig his head from the mirror toward Khushi.

"Mein kaise lag rahi hoon" (How am I looking) she asked turning around in a full circle.

"Khushi ajj app buhat pyari lag rahi hain" (Khushi you're looking very pretty today) Mrs. Raizada said smilingly.

Khushi blushed and looked down and then back at Arnav to hear the answer.

"Haa Khushi tum ajj buhat achi lag rahi hoon" (Yes khushi, you're looking very pretty)

"Aunty Arnav is not ready yet" She said as she came and sat beside him on the bed

"Khushi just few minutes. I have to comb his hair" To which Khushi nodded cutely

"Maa yeah shaadi kya hoti hai" (Mom what's wedding)

Mrs Raizada bended down to reach Arnav level  on her knees and smiled .

"Wedding is when a girl leaves her house and goes to her husband house forever"

Arnav and Khushi looked at eachother and then back at Mrs. Raizada

"Can Khushi stay here if we get marry" Arnav asked innocently

Mrs. Raizada smiled and nodded in yes

'Then I will marry only Khushi so we can stay together forever with each other"

"Really Aunty? Then I can stay with Arnav forever?" Khushi asked and when Mrs. Raizada nodded in yes Khushi started blushing again.

Mrs. Raizada let out a small laugh and then kissed Arnav and Khushi forehead.

" It has been years now that Arnav and Khushi are friends.

Arnav was 15 years old and his father has decided to send him to USA to continue his education.

"Aunty Khushi kaha hai" (Aunty where is Khushi?)  Arnav asked politely as he walked into Khushi house.

"Arnav beta Khushi is in the back yard. She is waiting for you there" Mrs. Gupta as as she came out of the mandir.

Arnav smiled and started walking toward the back yard.  Her back was toward him while she was swinging the swing.

"Khushi" Arnav said softly

"Don't talk to me Mr. Raizada. I am mad at you" With that khushi fasten her swing.

Arnav held the rope of the swing and stopped it.

Khushi looked at him and she knew he was angry at her now.

"You know how much I hated it when you ignore me" Arnav said while he stepped forward

"And me? You don't care what I hate the most right?" Khushi said while moving back and sat on the swing.

"You know I care about you the most"

"Lier"

"Prove it"

"Simple you would have then you wouldn't have agreed to go to USA. You know how much I will miss you" With that Khushi put her head on Arnav shoulder and made a sad face.

" Khushi I promise I will come back just for you" Arnav said as he kissed Khushi forehead

"Arnav, it's time for you to leave." Mrs. Gupta said

Arnav looked at Khushi and then at Mrs. Gupta.  He could see Khushi was going to cry.

"Take care of yourself" He smiled

Khushi didn't answered back and hugged Arnav tightly not wanted him to go.

Arnav came and sat in the car with his dad and was leaving. He closed his eyes knowing Khushi must be crying right now.

When Khushi saw the car leaving, she felt a stab inside her heart and run behind the car. Her dad ran after her.

He duppata fell down but she didn't care. She slowed down when she was running out of her breath. But finally when the car was out of her reach she stopped and fell on the floor while tears with continuously running out of her eyes.

New Readers please BUDDY ME for future updates.Embarrassed

Edited by Z_ArShi - 10 May 2013 at 3:31pm

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19jbj1zil143anaviabhishruti_raijinxx07smilesilentlyShini.Shiva86ksgsrkjaasz_25maryam0993dipica13aisha17kovilaMcoyziamasrbhuvana143arshiRita27Rudridpriyadadsurikarcutyanushkaaridjridz_27bhambariIPKKND_Pyaarprathyusha120hasheyawesomema11piyakrishnaniram1415chsreedeewani_29arviarshivyasakshitajojo21krazzyGalkhyr00nll..Gungun..llSarunarshiyBublyKhushiArnav_KhushifanAdoriMeyesaj111Gurpreetasi7mssjnujhatttasminechahat128chweetybebutruptscoolshalinikanagusagarpatadiagilmoreunna_178MissNadiasaavan_loverAngelMcQueenseabeautyGoldenEyesPRUMAshavi45678crazyaddictionBlondiexzyzemeeraKKKAchocodilla20839355ifsaal044DanieshArnavsruthiifkajolkonna-MIMOSA-tanu_15aarrsshhiiApoorvaranivaishuupenny25adhu11GayurajTeriKhamoshiyansanamskyaleena.1884smatfarishta12khareshelley29priyapari_goyalmoonlight2630magss24mrk-1hajrmeloniesuwinmayuloveuzafiLaters_Babysweetydoll32Saaraa.Crazy_souldivvkpmehra300anu_j_menonavni_barunshah.1234missmkkoisk.aarnavpup03honey-sweety-iLoveZaynMalik1chillycheesemadsarunsashasinghASR6262jas0308diyadivyaDee_Jajoop--MISHTEE--angeldream14pinky89Jyo.Arshi.IPKanu17-Xpress-dumaschavvi16.Khamosh.Downhill

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Amazing update! I am glad you decided to make this OS into an FF :) 

Coming back to the update, It was so cute and I loved the level of comfort they both share with each other :) And the wedding part was so cute too :)

Do update soon :)

Z_ArShi

koisk IF-Rockerz
koisk
koisk

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Aww poor khushi.

Z_ArShi

MissNadia Goldie
MissNadia
MissNadia

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Hey sooo happy u decieded to turn this os into ff
Love the concept
Beautifully wrriten
Amazing update
Poor khushi n arnav getting seperated
Cant wait.for them to reunite
Plz update soon
Eagerly waiting for the nxt update and also plz pm me when u nzt update

Z_ArShi

GoldenEyes Goldie
GoldenEyes
GoldenEyes

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
nice update
poor khushi getting separated from her best friend  

Z_ArShi

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
LOVED THE UPDATE SO CUTE WHEN ARNAV ASKED IF HE MARRIED KHUSHI WILL SHE STAY HER WITH HIM SO SAD THAT THEY ARE LEAVING POOR KHUSHI AND ARNAV LOVED THE UPDATE THANKS FORT HE PM

Z_ArShi

Go to top