-!!MASTERCHEF WINNER Ripu's AT !!-Flavour-e-Azam - Page 23

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Redrose07

And i'm missing that show badly:-(nothing seems interesting now.

reply scarp 🤣
Originally posted by ...Jes...

reply scarp 🤣

🤣 tui aidao check korsis! Allah re tor jamai r kopale kosto ache 😆
Originally posted by Redrose07

🤣 tui aidao check korsis! Allah re tor jamai r kopale kosto ache 😆

oi bod,ami dekhlam ekhane 2r cmnt uthe cahe,tai dekhlam,bod...ai thread e amro first page e cmnt cahe,tai ami jante pari :P r haan Ripu kin2 amar jaan! ☺️
Ki kos aigula jessu:-* haire ken amra age kotha koi nai...haire,ami Ripu die to heart to die fan❤️Edited by Redrose07 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ...Jes...

OMG!I m in,,,plzz add me :)

oh u r there!! Haire kopal 🤣
Ripu is very nice and still say hello to all

MasterChef India winner Ripudaman Handa approached for Star Plus€™ Nach Baliye 6

Before we go ahead with the story, ladies wipe off your tears.

No, not the tears for the rising price of onions, but because your very good looking and cute MasterChef, Ripudaman is taken.

Yes, the gym instructor from New Delhi and the last season winner of MasterChef India has been approached to participate in Nach Baliye season 6 (Wizcraft International) with his sweetheart Shivangi.

When we buzzed up the cooking star he laughed and shared, €œYes, I have been approached but I am not really sure that I will do it. I am just not good at it, and don€™t want to make a fool of myself.€

And what about his girlfriend, we asked him, €œWell, Shivangi is a very good dancer. Whenever we go partying I am the one who just does bhangra, so she is scared for me. But let€™s see we are yet to decide on a final outcome, since I am also shooting for MasterChef and if we participate I€™ll need to work really hard.€

Well, Ripu we are sure your fans would really want to see you dance, so just go for it boy!!!

I'm sad😔 Ripu is taken😛 but hope he takes nb,dying 2 c him again:)