India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi deserves this

flower944 Senior Member
flower944
flower944

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
I completely agree that Ovi should deserve all this pain and its karma thats haunting her back...

Firstly, Arjun and Purvi are in LOVE with each other and Ovis love for Arjun is only an obsession... yes she may love him but the way she used her scheming way for convincing Purvi into marrying Arjun was wrong! If you love someone then blackmailing isnt the right way to do so into getting what you want. And Purvi is so innocent and kind that she sacrified her love so her mother can get the happiness that she deserved... Even though it seems that Purvi used Arjun and forced him into marrying Ovi. I feel that that YES it was wrong of Purvi but YES she would do anything for her family but its also true that she LOVED Arjun and it was BECAUSE of Ovi that she had to let him go...

Next, now that Ovi and Arjun got married there was no love that Arjun could give to Ovi as he STILL LOVED Purvi! He tried go forget her and accept Ovi as his wife but YES it was difficult for him! And i completly felt for him :( how can someone forget their love so fast? when the whole time he was madly in LOVE with Purvi... and Purvis words kept comig back to him when she said, " If you truely loved me then you will forget about me and accpet Ovi as your wife" and he tried and tried... but Ovi is SO dumb... she thinks that now that Arjun is hers that he will not think of Purvi ever again... wrong... when it was her fault for splitting them up how can she assume that theres no love between them still? and she kept acussing Arjun for still having an affair with Purvi!

Due to their marriage problems Purvi decides to leave so Arjun and Ovi can have a good married life... and now that both Purvi and Ovi are pregnant who are BOTH holding Arjuns child and how Ovi lost her baby and all ... I feel it was WRONG of Purvi to give her baby to Ovi... Ovi never asked her to do that... but it was Purvis kindness that she gave her child away...

And now that Ovi knows the truth and feels 'betteayed ' i feel she deserves ALL of this! she could never understand ARVIS love and she was so selfish that she wanted Arjun all to herself! She never understood that she came BETWEEN them! and since it was her who split them up and ruined their lives! her life is being ruined!

i just hope that she leaves and accepts that Purvi and Arjun are one! and Onir <3 also sees that Purvi and Arjun arw meant for each other... i cant wait anymore ... I WANT ARVI BACCKKK!

and sorry for the long write up :/ i was typing out how i feel about all of this because for awhile iv been maf ahout eveything thats going on :(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetoneRoses_ZaYaLoveAshvikmanan_virikaampliphyhalifax004

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flower944

I completely agree that Ovi should deserve all this pain and its karma thats haunting her back...

Firstly, Arjun and Purvi are in LOVE with each other and Ovis love for Arjun is only an obsession... yes she may love him but the way she used her scheming way for convincing Purvi into marrying Arjun was wrong! If you love someone then blackmailing isnt the right way to do so into getting what you want. And Purvi is so innocent and kind that she sacrified her love so her mother can get the happiness that she deserved... Even though it seems that Purvi used Arjun and forced him into marrying Ovi. I feel that that YES it was wrong of Purvi but YES she would do anything for her family but its also true that she LOVED Arjun and it was BECAUSE of Ovi that she had to let him go...

Next, now that Ovi and Arjun got married there was no love that Arjun could give to Ovi as he STILL LOVED Purvi! He tried go forget her and accept Ovi as his wife but YES it was difficult for him! And i completly felt for him :( how can someone forget their love so fast? when the whole time he was madly in LOVE with Purvi... and Purvis words kept comig back to him when she said, " If you truely loved me then you will forget about me and accpet Ovi as your wife" and he tried and tried... but Ovi is SO dumb... she thinks that now that Arjun is hers that he will not think of Purvi ever again... wrong... when it was her fault for splitting them up how can she assume that theres no love between them still? and she kept acussing Arjun for still having an affair with Purvi!

Due to their marriage problems Purvi decides to leave so Arjun and Ovi can have a good married life... and now that both Purvi and Ovi are pregnant who are BOTH holding Arjuns child and how Ovi lost her baby and all ... I feel it was WRONG of Purvi to give her baby to Ovi... Ovi never asked her to do that... but it was Purvis kindness that she gave her child away...

And now that Ovi knows the truth and feels 'betteayed ' i feel she deserves ALL of this! she could never understand ARVIS love and she was so selfish that she wanted Arjun all to herself! She never understood that she came BETWEEN them! and since it was her who split them up and ruined their lives! her life is being ruined!

i just hope that she leaves and accepts that Purvi and Arjun are one! and Onir <3 also sees that Purvi and Arjun arw meant for each other... i cant wait anymore ... I WANT ARVI BACCKKK!

and sorry for the long write up :/ i was typing out how i feel about all of this because for awhile iv been maf ahout eveything thats going on :(

Yeah right now I just hope arvi gets back
Since Ovi was "the haddi "
I am eagerly looking forward to what explanation Purvi will have now of not accepting Arjun

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphymanan_virikahalifax004-Mansi.-

arvifanalways Goldie
arvifanalways
arvifanalways

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
blackmailer ovi deserves this and much more. It is pay back time!!
manan_virika Goldie
manan_virika
manan_virika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by flower944

Yeah right now I just hope arvi gets back
Since Ovi was "the haddi "
I am eagerly looking forward to what explanation Purvi will have now of not accepting Arjun

I am looking forward for the family members questioning Purvi during Arjun and Ovi's wedding anniversary that why did she let them get married. Purvi needs a reality check from her family members that babies are more important than sisters, brothers and sometimes even parents.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top