Kokils's lack of consideration.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Can't believe that the CV's made Kokila wake Gopi up.

I mean she's recovering from flu, has a six month old baby who probably wakes her up at night and dozed off. Kokila actually wakes her up to lecture her on not respecting and listening to Kokila.

Ridiculous and pathetic.
That is why I find this track so forced and pathetic.. This is totally out of character to say the least.. Koki was so worried when the doctor walked in and her sigh when the doctor said it was a viral fever and nothing was amiss was very much visible but the next day she behaves like this? 🤔

Inconsistency is one thing but this is actually stupid. .The CVs need some lesson in continuity of characters and a lesson in creativity badly . They seem to lack in both🤢
Yes Harini. Total lack of substance. Mindless madness.

Have to grind my teeth and sit through this, hoping for some retribution.

I think CV's are really taking us loyal fans for granted.😕
The idiots are just shooting in the dark you see and waiting for the arrow to hit the mark blindly..

See the past few tracks.

Rashi becomes Jealous
Rashi throws tantrum
UrShi want Rashi pregnant
Rashi wants baby
Rashi gets baby
Rashi does not want baby
Rashi gives away baby
Rashi gets pregnant
Rashi throws tantrum
Gopi wants Rashi changed
UrShi torture Gopi
Gopi gives in and UrShi escape
Rashi throws tantrum
Urmi does KK
Urmi is caught
Gopi pays for Urmi
Rashi does KK
Koki gets angry at GOpi
Gopi and GoHem at crossroads.

Can you see a pattern? The CVs started out to make Rashi 'good at heart' and gave her everything. I don't think it worked because instead of making her good they made her childish and irritating to say the least.

When that did not work, they started to show Gopi become strong but as usual the idiots did not finish the Vansh track and let UrShi escape and added more misery to the viewers by showing Rashi blessed with twins🤢

Then came another track of UrShi exposure leading to Gopi getting strong leading to Koki dismantling leading up to reverse psychology (this is the ME..my guess😉)

So now the CVs are trying to see if Gopi's tears work for the TRPs as Rashi's did not.. They just don't understand that Rashi's tears for the right reason (her punishment and proper change) will lead to some TRPs.. otherwise they can forget seeing any hike😡
Brilliant analysise Harini
Originally posted by yessehm

Brilliant analysise Harini

Thank you.. 😆

The promo is extremely interesting in one point.. Gopi knows exactly what she is doing😉 She has this knowing look in the promo..

For once I would like to see Koki's eyes pop out when Gopi does her trick. My take is that she is doing this to incite Koki so much that Koki will break her "I don't are about what you do Gopi vahu" attitude 😆

It will lead to nothing substantial except Koki realizing that Gopi is not as stupid as she thinks she is.. But then one can expect nothing else from the CVs right.. One thing though.. I want Rashi to overplay and get burnt in this track.. she can try to foil Gopi's own KK and end up flat on her face. that will be worthy to watch apart from Gopi's newfound confidence..

The punishment that Rashi deserves will never be executed though🥱 The CVs love her too much to even make her shed proper tears let alone get caught🤢
Nice post..
Brilliant Harini.. 
I see the pattern and see there is no continuity.. How could they make Kokila like this ? How could they ? this is so frustrating...😡
Urmi's kalakari that used to be funny and entertaining once upon a time are getting unbearable and irritating now.

CVs are trying to make Rashi an Urmila wannabe which is totally crazy and the thing crazier is that Koki is falling into her trap despite knowing that Rashi is being a Narad Muni

Koki's recent fits on Gopi torture are destroying Koki's normal character and the trust she used to have on Gopi. She even acknowledged that Mami must have stopped her in every way she could, yet she starts a mahabharat with Gopi. The mask on Gopi's face takes the cake.

Gopi, the lesser said the better, always lacked logic and is only getting worse. Could not understand for the life of me, why she wasted 24 hours by not telling Ahem or even a gali ka doggie that Urmi framed Koki to prison.