India-Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Beauty and the Beast, dhokha wedding!

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I know we are all upset and angry at the terrible deception played on Aru and her family. She didnt deserve to be tricked into marriage and neither did Madhav. Even he was deceived by Dadi and Rahul and really thought Aru had accepted HIM as Ehsaas!

But this twist was necessary to Indianize the whole concept/story of Beauty and the Beast! 
 Marriage was the only way Madhav and Aru could come together, stay together and Aru could get to know the man behind the scarred face. To know the man behind the voice she fell in love with!

If marriage between the 2 didnt happen, can we ever think that the rather vain, shallow (but good-hearted) Aradhya would even notice Madhav? 
 Even if Rahul told her Madhav was actually Ehsaas, would Aru even consider loving him as a man and not as a voice? Would she even try to know him? NO...
Thats why they had to get married as in the fairy tale Beauty is forced to live with the Beast to understand the gentle man behind the ugly beast! Only by living with Madhav will she discover the prince inside him, the romantic lover that shes always wanted!

Beauty and the Beast:
In that fairytale the beautiful Belle goes to the Beast's castle to save her father from death for picking a rose from the beast's garden. She stays with the beast for some time...
(Wikipedia) The Beast received her graciously, gave her lavish clothing and food and carried on lengthy conversations with her. Every night, the Beast asked Belle to marry him, only to be refused each time. After each refusal, Belle dreamed of a handsome prince who pleaded with her to answer why she kept refusing him, and she replied that she cannot marry the Beast because she loved him only as a friend. Belle did not make the connection between the handsome prince and the Beast and became convinced that the Beast was holding the prince captive somewhere in the castle. She searched and discovered multiple enchanted rooms, but never the prince from her dreams.

Eventually she became homesick and begged the Beast to allow her to go to see her family. He allowed it on the condition that she would return exactly a week later. Belle agreed to this and set off for home with an enchanted mirror and ring. The mirror allowed her to see what was going on back at the Beast's castle, and the ring allowed her to return to the castle in an instant when turned three times around her finger. Her older sisters were surprised to find her well fed and dressed in finery. They were envious when they heard of her happy life at the castle, and, hearing that she must return to the Beast on a certain day, begged her to stay another day, even putting onion in their eyes to make it appear as though they were weeping. They hoped that the Beast would be angry with Belle for breaking her promise and would eat her alive. Belle's heart was moved by her sisters' false show of love, and she agreed to stay.

Belle began to feel guilty about breaking her promise to the Beast and used the mirror to see him back at the castle. She was horrified to discover that the Beast was lying half-dead from heartbreak near the rose bushes her father had stolen from and she immediately used the ring to return to the Beast.

Upon returning, Belle found the Beast almost dead, and she wept over him, saying that she loved him. When her tears struck him, the Beast was transformed into the handsome prince from Belle's dreams. The Prince informed her that long ago a fairy turned him into a hideous beast after he refused to let her in from the rain, and that only by finding true love, despite his ugliness, could the curse be broken. He and Belle were married and they lived happily ever after together. (Wikipedia)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now in this serial, they cannot show Beauty/Aru trapped by the Beast/Madhav to stay with him forcibly in his castle/home. The only way that Aru/Beauty is forced to stay with the Beast will be if she MARRIES him! 

Thats why they had to have this deception wedding, where groom is switched and Beauty married the Beast by mistake! 

Now she will go to Beast's castle and then real drama starts...Embarrassed

Edited by pallavi25 - 10 April 2013 at 4:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blockmeprincessglorySeebz-Reshmi-momo121navya19

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
well said beauty will fall in luv with beast and make him better person to face the world without any hesitation 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Seebz IF-Dazzler
Seebz
Seebz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Yes, as per to concept of beauty & beast. Beauty was forced to live with beast in his castle so they indianize the story by Marrying them off.  Beauty lives with beast to discover the dream man within (Ehsaas in this case). But the point is Beauty/Aru has not left her home yet and she has her parents' support. If she does not agree to accept this marriage then how would she end-up in Beast's castle. I mean our beast is a gentle one, right! He almost let his friend marry the beauty for her happiness so he is not going to force her, that is quite clear. But what would force her? I know CVs won't show 'Dulha-swap' for no reason there is an outcome to this and we have yet to see that! Her father completely refused to accept this marriage; we all witnessed that. I am not sure if they are going to drag Qanoon in this issue where they consult the legal adviser. Judge ask them to stay together for 6 months as they are married(I am not sure but I saw this happens in  daily shows) or does not accepts this marriage calling if fraud! 

Even if Aru is asked to stay with Madhav, he won't pressure her to stay if she does not want to! I remember Meghna mentioning about Sindoor & mangalsutra a night before the wedding. Will the importance of sindoor & Mangalsutra come into play! As she knows, Madhav is Ehsaas. WIll she atleast go to Madhav's house to live with him just because Law asked her to! I mean can we accept Aradhya to comprimising this much! Keeping that she is Princess of her family, Will she accept to be elder Daughter-in-law and the responsibility that comes with that title even for 6 months!I know I am assuming too much. She is devastated right now so it will take her some time!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blockme-Reshmi-pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seebz

Yes, as per to concept of beauty & beast. Beauty was forced to live with beast in his castle so they indianize the story by Marrying them off.  Beauty lives with beast to discover the dream man within (Ehsaas in this case). But the point is Beauty/Aru has not left her home yet and she has her parents' support. If she does not agree to accept this marriage then how would she end-up in Beast's castle. I mean our beast is a gentle one, right! He almost let his friend marry the beauty for her happiness so he is not going to force her, that is quite clear. But what would force her? I know CVs won't show 'Dulha-swap' for no reason there is an outcome to this and we have yet to see that! Her father completely refused to accept this marriage; we all witnessed that. I am not sure if they are going to drag Qanoon in this issue where they consult the legal adviser. Judge ask them to stay together for 6 months as they are married(I am not sure but I saw this happens in  daily shows) or does not accepts this marriage calling if fraud! 

Even if Aru is asked to stay with Madhav, he won't pressure her to stay if she does not want to! I remember Meghna mentioning about Sindoor & mangalsutra a night before the wedding. Will the importance of sindoor & Mangalsutra come into play! As she knows, Madhav is Ehsaas. WIll she atleast go to Madhav's house to live with him just because Law asked her to! I mean can we accept Aradhya to comprimising this much! Keeping that she is Princess of her family, Will she accept to be elder Daughter-in-law and the responsibility that comes with that title even for 6 months!I know I am assuming too much. She is devastated right now so it will take her some time!

Yes, I was also wondering the same thing, that Aradhya and her family didnt accept this marriage so how will she go to Madhav's house as bride? 
But Im sure the writers will find a way to send her there...Smile  Maybe pressure from society, after all they live in a traditional samaaj in Rajasthan and people will gossip if Aru doesnt go to sasural after marriage.
Or perhaps as someone suggested Dadi will get a heart attack and wish for Aru to come and Rahul will beg and plead with Aru who will agree, she does have a soft heart inspite of pride and vanity.
Or perhaps it will be pressure from the older damaad's family who are great friends with Madhav's dad...after all Aru's family will not want to ruin rishta with Meghna's sasural too
Or maybe Aru herself will finally accept that Madhav IS Ehsaas and curiosity will pull her towards the inevitable ...

*Edited*  Aah, so as per today's episode, Dadi does get a heart attack...so her last wish will be to see Aru, her jeeju who is family friend will bring Aru to hospital and Dadi will request her to give Madhav a chance. To live in her sasural for trial of 6 months and then if she still doesnt like Madhav then she can divorce him. Aru will agree to that...

Edited by pallavi25 - 11 April 2013 at 9:13am

Seebz

momo121 IF-Rockerz
momo121
momo121

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
great interpretation :)

pallavi25

N.bhavna Senior Member
N.bhavna