Fan Fictions

Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat ... Aaradya <3 <3

zainab03 Goldie
zainab03
zainab03

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat ... Aaradya

My Cast
Karan Tacker as ARYAAN.. who is full of life and loves to have a laugh.. for him there is more too life than love but he loves his family and best frend and would do anything for them

Soumya Seth as AARADYA.. fun bubble and beautiful for her the whole world is a beautiful place and the people around her being the only child her parents treat her like a princess and they would want a prince charming to come and take her away with lots of love

Karan Singh Grover as ASAD.. not a very happy person always keeps himself to himself and for him work is everything.. he doesnt have a family aryaan is his best friend and is like a brother who he stays with being from a differsnt background he doesnt ever feel left out and for him his friend and family come first

Well friends this is the begining of a sweet romantic story with lots of twists and turns so watch out for it thank youuu

Edited by zainab03 - 11 April 2013 at 7:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

numi12Hanz91shobrakapooor

zainab03 Goldie
zainab03
zainab03

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1

Life is beautiful and too make it even more beautiful you have too love and care for the people around you says Aaradya who thinks from her heart and tries to make ever one happy mujhe toh sirf apna prince charming chaheye who will love me and care for the people in my life but i dont want someone who doesnt know what life is i dont want mr boring in my life.. i want too see the beautiful world out there and have fun says aaradya with a smile aur is liye hum kehte hain " Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat Aaradya " says her parents and all hug

Aaradya believes from her heart and thinks what it tells her.. that life is beautiful and lets make it right listen to your heart and it will lead the way to true love and maybe it has started for her the way she feels every time she hears that voice which touches her heart everytime the voice that is so sweet and nice that once you hear it you cant stop.. the voice that would tell you the true meaning of life and if you feel you need some advice then this voice is the one the voice of Ehsas haye.. kash mein be ek din ehsas say baat karte i would say soo many things to him how he has made me his fan says aaradya who is in love with ehsas just from his voice and his sweet talks even tho she has never seen him and doesnt even know what he looks like but she can see him in her heart and she knows that he will be sweet and caring in real life just like he is as ehsas.. for aaradya ehsas is everything and she would do anything to get to know him more in person even his real name

Aryaan and Asad both stay together .. asad doesnt have a family and aryaan and his family is all he has and they mean the world to him asad being a muslim has never been a problem for aryaan who believes that we all are one both work for jhankaar 93.6 fm asad is the ceo of the radio station and aryaan is his assistant

Asad whats this man phir se kaam says aryaan... you know there is more to life than work work work lets have fun enjoy please aryaan mujhe yea sab nahi pasand aur tumhe yeh pata hain says asad we have to work to run our business or else you know what will happen and thats why we are here to work so forget having fun and kaam karo says asad.. ok ok sorry yaar tumhare samne toh baat he nahi kar sakte you take things too serious says aryaan plzzz chill .. aryaan always tries to change asad the way he is he wants him to enjoy life more because he has lost alot when he was a child and aryaan wants to bring him out of his past which he thinks asad is still living in and thats why he wants him to become happier in life and as for asad who is happy from the inside but doesnt show it

The next day aaradya is at college and the only thing she can think about is ehsas.. aaru kiya howa phir se ehsas says her friends they all call her aaru for short her friends are really close to her and she can share anything with them.. haye ehsas he hain who is on my mind then why dont you talk with him tell him what you feel says her friends so now aaradya has decided to call the radio station and talk with ehsas .. over at the office asad is nervous as there is going to be a press conference and asad doesnt like to go out infront of the public he always gets aryaan to do it and aryaan cant ever say no to him so whats the problem says aryaan i know why you are so worried because of this conference and like always you want me to do the interview right .. you know why i cant i dont think iam ready yet says asad but why when will you be ready this whole radio station is yours you put it together so why cant you show the world that says aryaan .. asad begs him not to say anything as he knows what the reason is and aryaan doesnt say anything and leaves asad just thinks to himself that he can never change himself for anyone and that he is fine the way he is

Its nearly 8 at night and aaradya is waiting for ehsas show to come on.. kiya howa need nahi ahrahe says her mum ..plz mom i cant sleep now until i dont talk with ehsas but what will i say to him she thinks and then she thought that she would ask him a few things.. Namaste salam good evening app sun rahe ho app ka ehsas mere saath ehsas ke saath its a beautiful night out there so what are you all doing this evening.. share your thoughts with me aur call karo hamare studio mein or app message be kar sakte hain.. if you want a song played for anyone then call me app ka ehsas aur yea next song to all my lovely people out there and while the song gets played aaradya calls in.. hello whats your name.. jee aaradya.. aaradya what a beautiful name .. thank you she says and smiles so miss aaradya jee what can i do for you.. i just want to say that i love your show and the things you talk about really touch my heart you always help others by giving them good advice .. thank you aaradya jee for these kind words and iam very happy to hear that you like my show its my pleasure to always help others and keep everyone happy he says.. but why hasnt anyone seen you yet you have alot of fans out there who die for just one jhalak of yours even me she says.. ehsas starts to laugh iam not a superstar iam just a normal person like you and people who like me it means alot but remember iam ehsas who you cant see but feel inside and thats why i dont show myself he says but you must show the world who ehsas really is from the outside too says aaradya

Kya app mujhe dekna chati hain says ehsas.. yes yes yes i would do anything to meet you just once says aaradya with a big smile on her face .. then close your eyes and you can see ehsas but right now this sweet song for a sweet person miss aaradya jee and he puts the phone down aaradya still has her eyes close and thinks what ehsas said that you cant see him but you can feel him from the inside.. dont worry ehsas ko miss aaradya se milna he hoga one day she says and thats a promise

Edited by zainab03 - 11 April 2013 at 8:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanz91

vidi98 Groupbie
vidi98
vidi98

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Nice update... Looking forward for another longer one...Thumbs Up

You can check out my os which later turned into an ff due to demand of readers...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3498661

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainab03

zainab03 Goldie
zainab03
zainab03

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Thank you and i liked yours too UOTE=vidi98]
Nice update... Looking forward for another longer one...Thumbs Up

You can check out my os which later turned into an ff due to demand of readers...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3498661
[/QUOTE]
zainab03 Goldie
zainab03
zainab03

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Plz check my ff out.. will be posting chapter 2 soon

Edited by zainab03 - 13 April 2013 at 10:03pm
zainab03 Goldie
zainab03
zainab03

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged