Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

CVs plss dont drop the passion element in Mithvi (Page 4)

Meheran80 Newbie
Meheran80
Meheran80

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Even though I m loving the current Darr film style track , but I hv few complaints which I wanted to address and I hope CVs look into it Ermm

I hv seen that often the passion and desire between a couple comes to an end  post marriage and this is where I want Mithvi to b different Smile... Today few things disappointed me a bit which I wanted to put down  on this whole passion element which I found missing in Mithvi despite being a newly married couple Ouch

Mithvi are a newly married couple in love .. its not like both had a forced marriage ,  then why the hell  I dont see that sexual tention or passion between both which I saw in their pre-marriage scenes CryCry...

When Meera for the first time comes in that sexy pink colour saree with a backless blouse , I expected Prithvi to get all mesmerised in her beauty and keep looking at her but instead I see Prithvi is more involved with Akash that time ConfusedConfused...Also in their bedroom too we see Mithvi discussing Akash like a oldie couple instead of feeling the attraction as a newly married couple Confused ..I understand that Akash post accident becomes the top priority for Prithvi especially when he feels that he is the reason behind Akash's accident Ouch but still Prithvi and Meera hv just confessed their love and so its only natural for Prithvi to often get lost in Meera's beauty  ..isn't it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Unless Prithvi and Meera will  display the open passion and desire as a couple in love in front of Akash  , how can Akash get jealous or angry ?? Confused...  In fact Akash's actions after a point will get repitative unless we see Mithvi's passionate moments which should actually result in Akash doing all the insane things but unless Mithvi display that passion and love ,  whatever Akash does , will not really look convincing Smile

CVs should not forget that show is not just about Akash's junoon and madness here .. Show is about Mithvi's junoon and madness in love too ... So if Akash shows the junoon of evilness , then Mithvi got to show the junoon of love equally here and only then things will look even more interesting Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

I want to see a possessive husband Prithvi's junoon of love for Meera and not his brotherly services to Akash daily Ouch...Also I want to see seductive wife Meera's junoon of love for Prithvi and not her nurse-like services to Akash OuchOuch... Unless Meera and Prithvi show that junoon for each other , Akash's junoon to keep both separate will make no sense Smile

So CVs , plss dont do the same mistake which most daily soaps do ... Passion , sexual tension  and desire between a couple in love should b at its peak post their marriage ... So I hope to see more passion in Mithvi moments especially scenes like Prithvi getting all mesmerised in Meera's stunning beauty or a scene where say Prithvi is changing clothes and Meera gets mesmerised with Prithvi's strong biceps and body Wink...And seeing this if Akash gets frustrated , then the impact of the scene will b Zabardast Approve

Having said that , I m totally enjoying the episodes post marriage ... the story has a interesting base and is going good ClapClap.,.. All I m saying is dont drop that passion element in Mithvi relationship just because they r married now Smile... Before consummation too , lots of passionate foreplays between a couple can b shown when u hv such talented actors like Aditya and Mouni on Board who hv a sizzling chemistry Approve

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prem_diwani

Lol -- you nailed it... I too wondered about that... Ok a liplock (or cinematic version of that) nahi hua but a close hug, a peck on the head, putting his arms around her as she slept, a pull towards him rather than the pat on the cheek...

Yeah we need the passion and sizzle to stay alive ...and everything else u said above.

Yess me too dont expect liplocks and stuff because too much can also put u off .. all I expect is both characters showing that desire and need to come close to each other ,...that itself will b interesting to watch Embarrassed

In bedroom when Meera was putting those pillows .. her back was fully exposed to Prithvi because she was wearing a backless blouse , there u expect Prithvi to give desireful looks to Meera before they start AKash talks .. but we see Prithvi simply walking in the room without even looking at Meera and thats where Director and CVs need to work in ...

These r simple elements but the impact will b strong Embarrassed

Oh goodness no I agree that ott scenes r not romantic at all. I'm with u on that. It's a fine line and few serials have managed it. 

The sr kiss in my opinion was more to drive the point of the phone call's degree of disturbing them. 
But koochie koo phase toh banta hai which can be sweet yet romantic.

Edited by prem_diwani - 11 April 2013 at 8:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankijyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

Jyoti  Hug Thank you so so much for making this post Wink I was actually surprised & happy to see your post because you are among the few members of the forum who doesn't complain much. You have very sweetly put froth all the important & valid points Clap Clap Clap I was thinking of making a post par woh pura gaali se bhara hota Wink LOLLOL

Sahana I normally dont crib much because I sort of watch 20 soaps in a day LOLLOL .. so if I start cribbing on all daily soaps , I will go mad then LOLLOL ... I crib only when I feel its absolutely necessary and within the reach of the CVs to rectify it  and in this case when they hv two such talented actors on board , there is no reason to turn them into a boring oldie type couple at all Ouch

main bhi upset hoon to see CVs not cashing on Mithvi's awesome chemistry Ouch RK & kiran looked more passionate to me yesterday when they came running to Akash's room in their nightdress than Mithvi Ouch Confused Mithvi's passion post forceful marriage in 12goan was more sizzling IMO Confused

Exactly , they had more passion and desire after their forced marriage .. remember the ice log episode after Meera had fever or the jungle episode where both felt the unknown sexual attraction for first time while running from the goons in jungle WinkEmbarrassed...same has to b shown here too because even though both r in love but still they r so close to each other for first time and dunno how to get used to each other's presense ..so the desire and passsion here should b 200 times more than what we saw in village Ermm

I expected Mithvi to steal looks & time to be with each other among the chaos but they are acting like fizzled out old couple Shocked worrying about their grandkid being bullied in school with Akash Dead Dead

Its not too late and also new montage does give positive hopes too Wink...so hopefully CVs read our complains and give us the Mithvi passion that we want to see soon Tongue

OyeNautankigirlTalks

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Oh goodness no I agree that ott scenes r not romantic at all. I'm with u on that. It's a fine line and few serials have managed it. The sr kiss in my opinion was more to drive the point of the phone call's degree of disturbing them. But koothie koo phase toh banta hai which can be sweet yet romantic.

Yess exactly .. more of passionate foreplays .. like say both stuck up in bathroom accidentally and the shower is on .. both get wet ... both lost into each other and outside Akash banging his head WinkLOLEmbarrassed

Imagine the impact of such scenes Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwanisue_21OyeNautankigirlTalks

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Oh goodness no I agree that ott scenes r not romantic at all. I'm with u on that. It's a fine line and few serials have managed it. The sr kiss in my opinion was more to drive the point of the phone call's degree of disturbing them. But koothie koo phase toh banta hai which can be sweet yet romantic.

Yess exactly .. more of passionate foreplays .. like say both stuck up in bathroom accidentally and the shower is on .. both get wet ... both lost into each other and outside Akash banging his head WinkLOLEmbarrassed

Blushing at that ...as we say on the forum GM just kicked in...lolLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankijyoti06girlTalks

OyeNautanki IF-Rockerz
OyeNautanki
OyeNautanki

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Sahana I normally dont crib much because I sort of watch 20 soaps in a day LOLLOL .. so if I start cribbing on all daily soaps , I will go mad then LOLLOL ... I crib only when I feel its absolutely necessary and within the reach of the CVs to rectify it  and in this case when they hv two such talented actors on board , there is no reason to turn them into a boring oldie type couple at all Ouch

20 Shocked Junoon is taxing enough for me LOL

Exactly , they had more passion and desire after their forced marriage .. remember the ice log episode after Meera had fever or the jungle episode where both felt the unknown sexual attraction for first time while running from the goons in jungle WinkEmbarrassed...same has to b shown here too because even though both r in love but still they r so close to each other for first time and dunno how to get used to each other's presense ..so the desire and passsion here should b 200 times more than what we saw in village Ermm

yes Day Dreaming those were the days of passionate Mithvi, 12goan & Laakhu Embarrassed

Its not too late and also new montage does give positive hopes too Wink...so hopefully CVs read our complains and give us the Mithvi passion that we want to see soon Tongue

hope so Embarrassed

jyoti06girlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged

mithvi in shower BlushingDay Dreaming
Jyoti .. I hope you know impact of such statements LOLI am still in office and supposed to work LOL

prem_diwaniOyeNautankijyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

mithvi in shower BlushingDay Dreaming
Jyoti .. I hope you know impact of such statements LOLI am still in office and supposed to work LOL

I jujst want CVs to know what we expect WinkLOLLOL

prem_diwaniOyeNautankigirlTalks

Go to top