Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

CVs plss dont drop the passion element in Mithvi (Page 3)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Jyoti , you said it all , I also noticed the same and wanted to make the same and I am so happy you made it because you know if I had made it I wouldn't have been so polite (u know my style)LOL
I agree both mithvi scenes in hospital and in bedroom could have been so much better and could have been passion filled.

I knew that many here wanted to say it .. so I thought I will make a post on it and explain what exactly went wrong even though story is going good Embarrassed...

In the hospital they could have shown that Meera eventually grabs Prithvi's arms and is totally on him and Prithvi is also trying to get closer and then could have shown dying to kiss scene Day Dreaming,that would have been so hawt and passionate Day Dreaming
 I still dont understand what was the need of waking Akash so early and getting that phone call,very disappointing.Angry

Yess I agree .. its these simple gestures which can make a scene superhot ... I was expected Prithvi to actually carass her hair sidewys again while she is sleeping like he did during holi Embarrassed... these simple things actually show the chemistry and this is what CVs need to realise

Also in the bedroom, newly married sexy wife (with whom you are madly in love) is adjusting the bed and nothing happens Ouch
How is this possible? She even goes ahead and makes the contact(this contact also could have been also better, why couldn't she hug him?) then also no reaction from Prithvi ,zero result, not acceptable.

Truee .. I expected Prithvi to give desireful looks to his wife but he starts with Akash jaap Ouch and then Meera makes the contact but its more of m
otherly contact than wifey contact D'oh

I also agree Akash's Junoon is very important but then you have to show the counter Junoon also very strong other wise it wont work.LIke it wasnt interesting when we did not have baddie, now when we have  a solid strong baddie we need to have even stronger passionate madly in love mithvi then only it will be entertaining and interesting.

Exactly .. like I said balance is needed here .. if Akash is showing strong passionate junoon of hate to separate Mithvi then  Mithvi needs to counterattack that hate by showing strong passionate junoon of love for each other ..only then we will feel the impact and there can b a competition on whose junoon is more stronger Tongue

Having said that I am hoping that CVs will definitely pick up as this is a daily show and things move almost at snail's pace and so I  hope that they will definitely show awesome mithvi scenes which are the USP of the show.They have to , there is no other option here.

Yess I hv a feeling once Meera and Prithvi one of them gets a slight doubt of Akash's intentions , mayb then we will see the actual junoon of Mithvi since even new montage indicates the same WinkEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meheran80OyeNautankigirlTalks

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br200910

Total agree... want some More mithvi romance...romantic scene...Heart
so plz Junoon ke official page me bolo...Smile

Hey can u put this link on their official page or mayb tweet these points or this post to the producer of the show on twitter .. they might note down these points and rectify these issues Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meheran80girlTalks

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaadal

Wonderful post. Hopefully CV's take a look at this. You are perfectly right, many of the shows have mac this same mistake. As soon as the marriage is over they tend to behave as if they have been married for past 20 yrs & just go about casually which looks really odd. Even though Akask has taken priority for Prithvi, he has got a new person in his life which is actually new for him to share his love & touch & have nok jhoks with his beautiful wife which he has not been able to do so till now. Both should go parallelly for Prithvi otherwise it will look so dull. Hopefully CV's make a note of your point. 

Yess Prithvi is feeling ishq wala love and all these emotions for the first time .. so that should show in character's body language too Embarrassed... His concern for Akash is valid and right too  but at the same time when Meera is in front of him , he should forget everything else and just get lost in his wife's beauty   ...

At present I see only Akash's junoon for Meera  but we need to equal amount of junoon in Prithvi too for his Meera Embarrassed

Meheran80OyeNautankigirlTalks

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rikisdada

Nice post Smile
Even I noticed that there's no passion between them after their marriage Confused
I hope the future episodes will be better, because I love them as a couple Wink

I m crossing my fingers too .. hopefully CVs read this post and rectify the mistake soon Wink
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza81

great post di 
i too want junoon wala love btw mithvi
hope cv will listen :) 

I guess we all want to see the same .. fingers crossed LOLEmbarrassed
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I agree with u Jyo, I am forwarding ur topic to the CVs, If you don't mind... it's very well written...

OyeNautankijyoti06girlTalks

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

I agree with u Jyo, I am forwarding ur topic to the CVs, If you don't mind... it's very well written...

Yes Zee plss do it .. I hope CVs get the right feedback from its viewers Big smileBig smile

OyeNautankigirlTalksSecretKhabri420

OyeNautanki IF-Rockerz
OyeNautanki
OyeNautanki

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Jyoti  Hug Thank you so so much for making this post Wink I was actually surprised & happy to see your post because you are among the few members of the forum who doesn't complain much. You have very sweetly put forth all the important & valid points Clap Clap Clap I was thinking of making a post par woh pura gaali se bhara hota Wink LOLLOL

main bhi upset hoon to see CVs not cashing on Mithvi's awesome chemistry Ouch RK & kiran looked more passionate to me yesterday when they came running to Akash's room in their nightdress than Mithvi Ouch Confused Mithvi's passion post forceful marriage in 12goan was more sizzling IMO Confused 

I expected Mithvi to steal looks & time to be with each other among the chaos but they are acting like fizzled out old couple Shocked worrying about their grandkid being bullied in school with Akash Dead Dead 

Edited by SahanaG - 11 April 2013 at 7:31am

prem_diwanijyoti06girlTalks

Go to top