Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

CVs plss dont drop the passion element in Mithvi (Page 2)

kaadal Goldie
kaadal
kaadal

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Wonderful post. Hopefully CV's take a look at this. You are perfectly right, many of the shows have mac this same mistake. As soon as the marriage is over they tend to behave as if they have been married for past 20 yrs & just go about casually which looks really odd. Even though Akask has taken priority for Prithvi, he has got a new person in his life which is actually new for him to share his love & touch & have nok jhoks with his beautiful wife which he has not been able to do so till now. Both should go parallelly for Prithvi otherwise it will look so dull. Hopefully CV's make a note of your point. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankijyoti06

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Very good Post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

rikisdada Senior Member
rikisdada
rikisdada

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Nice post Smile
Even I noticed that there's no passion between them after their marriage Confused
I hope the future episodes will be better, because I love them as a couple Wink

OyeNautankijyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalika

Jyoti... Hug . You write such constructive critiques- take a bow, mate!! I was going to make a post on this to take out my dil ka bhadaas but read your awesome take on the episode so decided to be nice :-)

I agree with all that you said...a newly wed couple that had to go against all odds to get hooked cannot lose that desire and extreme passion. No matter what in the world happens, its only very natural to feel that sexual tension and pull towards ypur soul mate.

CVs- please dont compromise on that. Next time I wont be so civil in my wording LOL

OMGG I thought I might get chappals here for writing this LOL .. but I m glad I m not the only one to feel the same Embarrassed...

Normally I dont crib much on daily soaps because I understand the limitations based on various factors but when I see there is a scope for improvement and CVs hv no excuse for it , only then I crib LOLLOL... they hv got such talented actors like Adi and Mouni with such sizzling chemistry ...al lthey got to do is create some passionate scenes .. show the desire in a couple in a sensuous way  ... they just got married ... they r in love and this is first time they r so close to each other .. so all this should show in their body language no matter whatever issues r going in the house ...

Yesterday both behaved as if they r married for 20 yrs now Ouch...thats a put off ... I hope CVs dont repeat same mistake again .. both r such good looking attractive individuals ... so the sensuous element in their scenes needs to b there even if they r discussing a serious matter Approve

OyeNautanki

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

Lol -- you nailed it... I too wondered about that... Ok a liplock (or cinematic version of that) nahi hua but a close hug, a peck on the head, putting his arms around her as she slept, a pull towards him rather than the pat on the cheek... 

Yeah we need the passion and sizzle to stay alive ...and everything else u said above.

Yess me too dont expect liplocks and stuff because too much can also put u off .. all I expect is both characters showing that desire and need to come close to each other ,...that itself will b interesting to watch Embarrassed

In bedroom when Meera was putting those pillows .. her back was fully exposed to Prithvi because she was wearing a backless blouse , there u expect Prithvi to give desireful looks to Meera before they start AKash talks .. but we see Prithvi simply walking in the room without even looking at Meera and thats where Director and CVs need to work in ...

These r simple elements but the impact will b strong Embarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 April 2013 at 5:24am

Meheran80OyeNautanki

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

I'll not say too much today it was an overdose episodes of Akash.
His mother is relaxing when the sis and law and his brother are acting as if they are his parents.
why Akash must call only Prithvi or Meera when something happened to him where are the others?
What type of doc who gave him the walking crutches also while he's fine.
Prithvi in yesterday episode showed no interest in Meera at any point, though she smiled to him...

Exactly Anju ... Akash has his own parents to look after .. why his mother ,sister and bua r not looking after him like getting food and all ... why is Meera doing all this ?? Confused

Meera and Prithvi r acting like grandparents of Akash OuchOuch

In fact I will prefer Mithvi to actually feel the desire to spend max time in each other's company and then if Akash forcefully disturbs them , it will make sense ...

OyeNautanki

Adally IF-Sizzlerz
Adally
Adally

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
great post di 
i too want junoon wala love btw mithvi
hope cv will listen :) 

prem_diwanijyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vabs

The episode was full of Akash and I am sick to death of seeing him. It seems to me that MYP is interested in only showing Akash's junnon. HEllo wake up we are interested in seeing the love story of Meera and PRithivi not of that lunatic Akash. I want to see the junoon of Mithvi not of the madness of Akash's so called love.

I know ...its all about balancing .. u got to balance Mithvi and Akash both in the episode .. overdose of anything can put u off  ...

Junoon show is about Mithvi's junoon .. CVs got to remember this .. so far I m yet to see Prithvi's junoon for Meera and now I see Prithvi's junoon for his brother AKash ConfusedLOL... Meera's junoon we saw before marriage , all that she did to win Prithvi's love .. but where is Prithvi's junoon for Meera which I m expecting post marriage ?? Confused

prem_diwaniOyeNautanki

Go to top