India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

CVs plss dont drop the passion element in Mithvi

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Even though I m loving the current Darr film style track , but I hv few complaints which I wanted to address and I hope CVs look into it Ermm

I hv seen that often the passion and desire between a couple comes to an end  post marriage and this is where I want Mithvi to b different Smile... Today few things disappointed me a bit which I wanted to put down  on this whole passion element which I found missing in Mithvi despite being a newly married couple Ouch

Mithvi are a newly married couple in love .. its not like both had a forced marriage ,  then why the hell  I dont see that sexual tention or passion between both which I saw in their pre-marriage scenes CryCry...

When Meera for the first time comes in that sexy pink colour saree with a backless blouse , I expected Prithvi to get all mesmerised in her beauty and keep looking at her but instead I see Prithvi is more involved with Akash that time ConfusedConfused...Also in their bedroom too we see Mithvi discussing Akash like a oldie couple instead of feeling the attraction as a newly married couple Confused ..I understand that Akash post accident becomes the top priority for Prithvi especially when he feels that he is the reason behind Akash's accident Ouch but still Prithvi and Meera hv just confessed their love and so its only natural for Prithvi to often get lost in Meera's beauty  ..isn't it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Unless Prithvi and Meera will  display the open passion and desire as a couple in love in front of Akash  , how can Akash get jealous or angry ?? Confused...  In fact Akash's actions after a point will get repitative unless we see Mithvi's passionate moments which should actually result in Akash doing all the insane things but unless Mithvi display that passion and love ,  whatever Akash does , will not really look convincing Smile

CVs should not forget that show is not just about Akash's junoon and madness here .. Show is about Mithvi's junoon and madness in love too ... So if Akash shows the junoon of evilness , then Mithvi got to show the junoon of love equally here and only then things will look even more interesting Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

I want to see a possessive husband Prithvi's junoon of love for Meera and not his brotherly services to Akash daily Ouch...Also I want to see seductive wife Meera's junoon of love for Prithvi and not her nurse-like services to Akash OuchOuch... Unless Meera and Prithvi show that junoon for each other , Akash's junoon to keep both separate will make no sense Smile

So CVs , plss dont do the same mistake which most daily soaps do ... Passion , sexual tension  and desire between a couple in love should b at its peak post their marriage ... So I hope to see more passion in Mithvi moments especially scenes like Prithvi getting all mesmerised in Meera's stunning beauty or a scene where say Prithvi is changing clothes and Meera gets mesmerised with Prithvi's strong biceps and body Wink...And seeing this if Akash gets frustrated , then the impact of the scene will b Zabardast Approve

Having said that , I m totally enjoying the episodes post marriage ... the story has a interesting base and is going good ClapClap.,.. All I m saying is dont drop that passion element in Mithvi relationship just because they r married now Smile... Before consummation too , lots of passionate foreplays between a couple can b shown when u hv such talented actors like Aditya and Mouni on Board who hv a sizzling chemistry Approve

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Meheran80dollyvkkash_meet10unforgetable112kaadalmonalikaranjnanarangSiMi615-Deepzz--Khush-shrujaprem_diwanibr200910jmoyee200sue_21OyeNautankiAdallysnehapatrogirlTalksALUJNA21SecretKhabri420-Swetha-

monalika Goldie
monalika
monalika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Jyoti... Hug . You write such constructive critiques- take a bow, mate!! I was going to make a post on this to take out my dil ka bhadaas but read your awesome take on the episode so decided to be nice :-)

I agree with all that you said...a newly wed couple that had to go against all odds to get hooked cannot lose that desire and extreme passion. No matter what in the world happens, its only very natural to feel that sexual tension and pull towards ypur soul mate.

CVs- please dont compromise on that. Next time I wont be so civil in my wording LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Meheran80OyeNautankiprem_diwanijyoti06girlTalks

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Lol -- you nailed it... I too wondered about that... Ok a liplock (or cinematic version of that) nahi hua but a close hug, a peck on the head, putting his arms around her as she slept, a pull towards him rather than the pat on the cheek... 

Yeah we need the passion and sizzle to stay alive ...and everything else u said above.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dollyvkmonalikabr200910OyeNautankijyoti06girlTalks

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Grt post Jyoti..hope cvs have a look into it:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jyoti06

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I'll not say too much today it was an overdose episodes of Akash.
His mother is relaxing when the sis and law and his brother are acting as if they are his parents.
why Akash must call only Prithvi or Meera when something happened to him where are the others?
What type of doc who gave him the walking crutches also while he's fine.
Prithvi in yesterday episode showed no interest in Meera at any point, though she smiled to him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
The episode was full of Akash and I am sick to death of seeing him. It seems to me that MYP is interested in only showing Akash's junnon. HEllo wake up we are interested in seeing the love story of Meera and PRithivi not of that lunatic Akash. I want to see the junoon of Mithvi not of the madness of Akash's so called love.

OyeNautankijyoti06

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Jyoti , you said it all , I also noticed the same and wanted to make the same and I am so happy you made it because you know if I had made it I wouldn't have been so polite (u know my style)LOL
I agree both mithvi scenes in hospital and in bedroom could have been so much better and could have been passion filled.

In the hospital they could have shown that Meera eventually grabs Prithvi's arms and is totally on him and Prithvi is also trying to get closer and then could have shown dying to kiss scene Day Dreaming,that would have been so hawt and passionate Day Dreaming
 I still dont understand what was the need of waking Akash so early and getting that phone call,very disappointing.Angry

Also in the bedroom, newly married sexy wife (with whom you are madly in love) is adjusting the bed and nothing happens Ouch
How is this possible? She even goes ahead and makes the contact(this contact also could have been also better, why couldn't she hug him?) then also no reaction from Prithvi ,zero result, not acceptable.

I also agree Akash's Junoon is very important but then you have to show the counter Junoon also very strong other wise it wont work.LIke it wasnt interesting when we did not have baddie, now when we have  a solid strong baddie we need to have even stronger passionate madly in love mithvi then only it will be entertaining and interesting.

Having said that I am hoping that CVs will definitely pick up as this is a daily show and things move almost at snail's pace and so I  hope that they will definitely show awesome mithvi scenes which are the USP of the show.They have to , there is no other option here.

OyeNautankijyoti06

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Total agree... want some More mithvi romance...romantic scene...Heart
so plz Junoon ke official page me bolo...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Go to top