India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Symbolism take now playing out

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

My interpretation of symbolism - is now playing out on screen !!!

Well, not altogether but in bits and pieces.

As a reminderr here is what I had written about the electric current (see underlined) and holi color splash!! 

1.   In hinduism prana or life force is a hidden energy or current.

So here we have the representation on hand of emotional energy that is all coiled up (like the kundalini) waiting to arise.  This is what we see in Akaash - he is all fired up, waiting to vent out his pent up frustration and hurt by any means possible and is willing to use his friends to pry on the women (godesses) of the house.

2.  On the other hand we have the sexual current that enjoined SP and Radha in a murky business from which they are unable to arise and get a grip on their lives or that of the offspring it produced.

I would see SP as the first to fall and give in to his sexual urges and Radha who initially tries  to help him arise above those feelings but ultimately succumbs to his charm.

Both are swimming in the muck they have created.  They are unable to arise above it and get past it.  Their lives are still entwined and whether they like it or not they will not find a resolution until they confront and resolve it.

Akaash the by product is now the catalyst but has to be contained and given his own place and standing in their lives.

The other symbolic part was that of white clothes and the splash of color on them.

To me that represented the beginings of a fresh start in SM.

To me the choice of white clothes was like a brand new blank white canvas.  Something akin to a kora kagaaz.   It symbolized a beginning of sorts to all at SM.

The splashing of color on each other except Akaash seemed like the beginning of a new understanding among family members (given that G3 is no more it is natural) -- a transition of sorts.

It is interesting that Ishita participated with all except Akaash.  Is it an indication that she will somehow "find her fit" within the Scindhiya parivaar?  But then again she failed in her attempts at "coloring" Yash - so will she fail in her attempts at trying to "fit"?

The other interesting element in today's epi was that the kids made Akaash drink colored water.  So will Akaash literally have to imbibe the Scindhiya parivaar "standards".  Will he find them so bitter and spit it out or reject any attempts at transformation?

Radha and SP got physical with Akaash - will they finally take the stick of disciplining Akaash in their hands and expend energy (electric current) in taming him?  Is it an indication that they will be shocked by the transformation they can together bring about in Akaash and in themselves?

How is it being played out?

The old pattern of functioning where SP gave orders and all listened - is now replaced where the input of all is taken and SP is willing to listen to his children's request.

The old pattern where the bahus did what the men commanded - now no longer holds true example Vidhi and Pankaj interaction today.

Both SP and Radha are aware of the havoc their actions have caused on each other and all SM members.  Radha mentions that the lack of a father causes children to go astray - kinda expressing her failure with Akaash.

So all in all a transformation of sorts is happening at SM. 

Edited by anonee - 10 April 2013 at 4:10pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

msleepadmavarnirmalac99lulujjjjZettersallybabyjyoti06gafulu14Angel_LuvSurish

sallybaby IF-Rockerz
sallybaby
sallybaby

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
great analysisClap...yh i agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anoneegafulu14Surish

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sallybaby

great analysisClap...yh i agree

Thank you for the support and appreciation Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gafulu14Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Out of the box thinking and excellent delivery as usual

anoneegafulu14

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Grt post Anonee ClapClapClap

I agree about that whole symbolism especially Radha-SP taking the stick in their hand and going on a discipline Akash mission LOL.. but again I hope a joint effort is shown here because post this PV , I expect not just Radha but SP-Radha together giving some discipline lessons to AKaash as parents but in a more progressive way and not those old school methods because that wont work  Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavaranoneegafulu14

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Out of the box thinking and excellent delivery as usual

Thank you Surish for the inspirational comment!  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gafulu14

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Grt post Anonee ClapClapClap

I agree about that whole symbolism especially Radha-SP taking the stick in their hand and going on a discipline Akash mission LOL.. but again I hope a joint effort is shown here because post this PV , I expect not just Radha but SP-Radha together giving some discipline lessons to AKaash as parents but in a more progressive way and not those old school methods because that wont work  Ermm

JO thank you for continuous support and encouragement.

Yes, I too hope that Akaash is tamed jointly by SP-Radha with understanding and love instead of the old school method of punishment and fault finding!

LOLLOLLOL

padmavargafulu14

Angel_Luv IF-Stunnerz
Angel_Luv
Angel_Luv

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
great postClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gafulu14

Go to top