Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: youknowme

"Two only legal children?"

W*F?
So is this to insinuate there there are or may be "illegal" children?

Either way, He'll probably try to dust off the Ra.One franchise idea for Aryan some day. Hopefully this time he'll hire a scriptwriter and not depend on the proverbial hundred blindfolded monkeys.

And the speculations start that the Badshah and Choti Begum have a illegal child hidden away in LA. ๐Ÿ˜†
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

And the speculations start that the Badshah and Choti Begum have a illegal child hidden away in LA. ๐Ÿ˜†

Damn right they do, and you can bet your boots he was aware that his words would have that effect too. That 46 year old, 20 years in the industry man is no babe-in-the-woods of media.
Stirring speculation means keeping in the public eye.
Edited by youknowme - 11 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
People can sit in their cozy rooms and write hatred for him from their laptops and cellphones. Meanwhile, he is out there - ruling a kingdom that he has created. With all his positives and negatives, SRK is going down in history.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

I knew that the word LEGAL would be beaten to death on this forum๐Ÿ˜†...but I had only thought that people will speculate it as SRK taking a dig on Aamir and nothing else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...But I have to say Shahrukh is so generous and caring...In his every interview he gives something for his fans to love, his haters to hate and to neutral people like YKM ji to speculate๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...even if its just a word๐Ÿ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

People can sit in their cozy rooms and write hatred for him from their laptops and cellphones. Meanwhile, he is out there - ruling a kingdom that he has created. With all his positives and negatives, SRK is going down in history.

This is the reason why he is ruling...there is never a DULL moment with Shahrukh...even in an interview as plain as a jane...he added a little tadka๐Ÿ˜‰...woh bhi khush...hum bhi khush๐Ÿ˜†
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Amir has illegal child???  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Eclipse..

Amir has illegal child???  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Its a rumor๐Ÿ˜†
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Its a rumor๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks God.
Then again there's no smoke without fire ๐Ÿ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Eclipse..

Thanks God.
Then again there's no smoke without fire ๐Ÿ˜†

Well a member had said before...and I will repeat her words...Ever heard of DRY ICE??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I thought Aamir's illegitimate child wasn't a rumour anymore. Is it still a rumour? :o what about the picture that was leaked and was said that that's his son? I'm confused. :S